1190 users online (213 members and 977 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    How come LE say that Joseph Brewer is NOT a GB4 Serial Killer suspect/POI, and neither a murder suspect/POI in the Shannan Gilbert case ?

My theorie:

I belive that after LE investigated JB, it turned out that JB had waterprof alibies in all or some of the GB4 murders.
    That would clear him of beeing the GB4 serial killer.

AND if he was ruled out as the GB4 serial killer, LE probably choose to belive his story concerning what happened that night Shannan disappeared.
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

I definitely have trouble believing that someone in the oak beach community is NOT involved. It's possible that SG died of hypothermia or drowning....but I have trouble believing that, too. I hope LE is still considering some of the people there, including JB. They need to keep open minds.

counter-intuitive

Quote Originally Posted by dc20015 View Post
    The Alaskan case...Robert Hansen. Just watched a doc on him last week.

Anyway, I guess there's really no way to prove it, but *if* police still have JB under surveillance, it is very curious and definitely means they never officially ruled him out. JMO.

Regardless of whether LE suspects JB or someone else or even has no clue, I'm sure there is a bunch of stuff we aren't being told.
    Or it could mean that he knows who the sk is, is cooperating with le, and is rightfully so afraid for his and his family safety, so le is protecting him. If it is indeed true that "neighbors have seen police near jb's house regularly" it is more likely that LE wants to be seen near his house ie. le is "protecting" him. If LE was surveilling him because they thought he was the sk, neighbors wouldn't be able to see or recognize said surveillance.

It'a About Time Joesph Brewer is Brought OUT

In My opinion he is the SK. I have read every case by John Douglas. His books "The Mind Hunter etc", I have them all...I learned so much from his developement of profiling. With Joesph Brewer, I believe John Douglas would have known from day 1 it was Brewer & he messed up. When one kills dozens....of girls, they slip up ALOT....Even the story about the Atlanta boys killing was pretty amazing.....that sk was dumping the boys off bridges into the chattahoochie....it wasn't until the black community was up in arms thinking it was the kkk behind the killings....riots were ready to break out, did they buckle donew & call in John Douglas & Bob Ressler. They had FBI in woulds with night vision etc.....they caught him.....faster IMO

I have been pretty focused on Brewer from day 1. I think he tried to bring others in....without their knowledge, I believe a cunning socio path who has been killing for decades......would look to create a fiasco. Truth is there is no fiasco...just JOESPH BREWER.

Now he was supposibly seperating from his wife?????
    Where are we there??????
    His family needs to be questioned on timeline.
    Atlantic City trips scrutinized.
    Wife would have compassion thats why she stayed in an Abusive Relationship (IMO)
    I bet they got back together & he really plays her now just to make her loyal, because he is a socio-path
    They need to speak with her best friends.
    We need to find out every little detail & story there is out there about Joesph Brewer the POI/SK....IMO
    He hired
    He aggressed on Shannan
    He had the time
    He fits the profile
    We need up to date info on JB.....
    Habits, friends, full court press on every aspect of his life....these victims deserve to know......So Shannan can finish the job she started & out this sicko......Joesph SK Brewer IMO

Also they need to put capital punishment back on the table.....or I am sure & hope the guards look the other way in prison so he has years & years of torture as he has done to others IMO. If Johns were being killed,. (aren't they the people who create prostitution?) everyone would have been hunted down on day 1.....Johns who are older men, with families, who live secret lives....who take advantage of youth, addicted young children....These are the perps in general. You want prostitutes ....go to nevada or amsterdam....they regulate more & get rid of the wierdo's.

I want to see him & family taken down & questioned weekly...till the truth prevails....before the wiesel takes his own life.....he needs to be in custody for something anything minor....even the fact he lied to police about what Shannan was doing there...anything they can...so he is on death watch

I also feel they should lock up the Doctor & Gus........get through their lies...because they were caught lying in a very important SK case.....till they give the real stories....about the real parties.....who supplied the girls....the drugs & kept a watch @ gate giving POI time & maybe vehicle to take Shannan Gilbert. Fluke said Guses truck was missing....WHO FOLLOWS UP ON THIS STUFF???????????
    PLEASE TELL ME WHO????? BECAUSE I CAN DO A BETTER JOB THAN THIS CRAP!!!!!!!IMO
    Hopefully if it is JB I would be confident his fate would be like Dahmer';s....there is no fixing these people NONE

Hypothetically you do not feel JB is the SK based on WHAT factual evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
    How come LE say that Joseph Brewer is NOT a GB4 Serial Killer suspect/POI, and neither a murder suspect/POI in the Shannan Gilbert case ?

My theorie:

I belive that after LE investigated JB, it turned out that JB had waterprof alibies in all or some of the GB4 murders.
    That would clear him of beeing the GB4 serial killer.

AND if he was ruled out as the GB4 serial killer, LE probably choose to belive his story concerning what happened that night Shannan disappeared.
    <modsnip>
    Now that concerns me
    Lots of times Mothers or Wivies chose to Lie when a Family member gets into serious trouble....but rest assure my friend ......It will be them who will be questioned ...than if 1 friend comes forward stating a mate or family member had lied....
    Well now creates Deep trouble....
    In fact the Law punishes these people harshly to set examples
    As we are all entitle to opinions
    <modsnip>
    Sad @ that, since NO DOOR WAS EVER CLOSED (thats fact)
    Last edited by bessie; 02-19-2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: comment on the post, not the poster, please.

Quote Originally Posted by En Passant View Post
    <modsnip>
    Lots of times Mothers or Wivies chose to Lie when a Family member gets into serious trouble....but rest assure my friend ......It will be them who will be questioned ...than if 1 friend comes forward stating a mate or family member had lied....
    Well now creates Deep trouble....
    In fact the Law punishes these people harshly to set examples
    As we are all entitle to opinions
    <modsnip>
    Sad @ that, since NO DOOR WAS EVER CLOSED (thats fact)
    I have not left anything out concerning Brewer, or any other player in this (and the AC) case, I simply offered a theorie as what may be the reason why LE has stated that Brewer is not a suspect or POI.

<Modsnip>
    Last edited by SoSueMe; 02-19-2012 at 04:45 PM. Reason: snipped quote and comment.
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

IMO 2 Reasons

Quote Originally Posted by truthspider View Post
    Or it could mean that he knows who the sk is, is cooperating with le, and is rightfully so afraid for his and his family safety, so le is protecting him. If it is indeed true that "neighbors have seen police near jb's house regularly" it is more likely that LE wants to be seen near his house ie. le is "protecting" him. If LE was surveilling him because they thought he was the sk, neighbors wouldn't be able to see or recognize said surveillance.
    I believe 2 reasons arte @ hand & non have to do with Brewer himself
    1. The Nieghbors realize the JB is the Main suspect in the LISK case & the Police presence is to assure THEM they are SAFE
    2. Joseph's Family are innocent victims as well & they don't want JB possibly become a victim of a vigalante style killing, in front of family. So they can sleep.

First of all I wouldn't be surprised if LE would like to see JB get ruffed up...as LE have children & even prisoners go after crazies unfixable deranged wacko's like JB...IMO

If the LE was keeping an eye on him it would be by gps, under cover vehicles etc.....unsuspicous.....

I believe shorty he will be linked to the other victims.
    The child & girl......lots of big key points & it's not for nothing...my only concern is him trying to take his life before justice is served.....
    I don't believe they should ever plea out him being segragated from the rest of the prison population..,....EVER......I believe people shine for who they are....The Good, The Caring, The Ugly, The Evil & those who cover up pay the piper as well....equally, lifes hard lessons are well deserved for reasons

Here is a link to the "Rules and Etiquette" of WS:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dwntwnslim View Post
    Here is a link to the "Rules and Etiquette" of WS:

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    muchas gracias amigo!

I think he would look to point his finger

Quote Originally Posted by truthspider View Post
    If that is the truth my gut would say Joseph Brewer is just pointing the finger because he created reasonable doubt & implimented many people ...who I believe are innocent.....but it will not look that way because the MASTER PUPPETTIER is Joseph Brewer himself....who is still currently a PERSON OF INTEREST & always has been...& never ruled out by any statements.
    I think people got caught up due to him......but they had choice & if they made a bad, unethical decision....well they live with that & punishment is well deserved. I don't know who is cooperating & who is not so those judgements are yet to be seen... <modsnip>
    Last edited by bessie; 02-19-2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: fixed quote; snipped comment that goes too far.

LE has not named any POIs or suspects but, if there are links that can prove otherwise, please post them.

Mod Note: Mods have left numerous warnings in this forum about personalizing comments to and about other members. Everyone should be aware of the rules by now. You can disagree with a post without attacking the poster and/or questioning the poster's motivation. If you see that a fact has been omitted or is incorrect, then please add the information with a link, but do so respectfully. Your post should reflect the assumption that any inaccuracy was an innocent oversight.

I'm quoting this post by SoSueMe from the other day just in case anyone missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by SoSueMe View Post
    Please stop with the pettiness and veiled accusations back and forth. And please DO NOT respond to such posts. We'd like to keep this forum open, but we can easily remove it with three easy clicks. It's that simple. It's up to you whether it is removed or whether it remains. We've warned everyone numerous times. I've read your posts and you all seem to be very intelligent individuals, so you know what you're doing. We've given a lot of leeway in this forum, but evidently it's being abused.

From this point on, post at your own peril. Loss of posting privileges will be handed out swiftly for those violating TOS.

Sue
    WS Co-Owner
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

This is a you tube news story

http://youtu.be/knZTcYH-3Jc

This is a link ....not a new one so IMHO they have much more info than what's out there. Dormer said he is not going to talk about any POI.

But after viewing this maybe this will enlighten some to understand that the craigs list tags via hiring these young girls/children are being traced & clearly they have POI, by my assumption/IMO

So maybe those of you who feel JB is of no interest have the right to start that thread.

But I am GRATEFUL SOMEONE HAS THE BA**S TO SAY WHAT MANY OF US ARE THINKING & FEELING.......

The thread is about Joseph Brewer being POI....I agree & I think IMO, it will be very soon (Months)....that Big News will Break......IMO
    Another Body found, but more evidence....duct tape....sheets.....evidence....I am thinking it is another victim. Duct tape finger prints...evidence, Things are happening at a faster rate & it is iMO. the LE want this wrapped up before the summer season is distroyed another year....get these people (all who lied) put them behind bars & the SK, I really think LE & FBI will bring this case to a slam dunk & seal tight...no opportunity for dragging it out in court. I hope examples are made of any people who were paid to cover up any evidence or hire people who go on the internet to threaten others. I see justice is working at a fast rate.

I have unbelievable respect for Mari, Shannan & Sisters.....if they did not persue Shannan......Many other children may have fallen victim to this Monster & his trusted friends.....I believe justice prevails.

This is a great site, they deal with facts & do not want to deal with trouble makers. I believe freedom rings TY webslueths you rock
    Last edited by SoSueMe; 02-20-2012 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Modsnipped Originally by SoSueMe

I appologize for offending you

Quote Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
    I have not left anything out concerning Brewer, or any other player in this (and the AC) case, I simply offered a theorie as what may be the reason why LE has stated that Brewer is not a suspect or POI.

<Modsnip>
    Offending you is not my intention, I don't know you & we all have opinions, sorry for offending, peace. I want to focus on issuse not problems, just the victims....I am small compared to what happened in LI. Again, no offense, I agree to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    Whoa... Would love to find out confirmation on brewer and brother being landlords of a residence where a woman and her small child disappeared..
    Do we know estimated amount of time mother and Child remains had been there, as in estimated date of death for the two...
    Hi. You are not going to find any information about this anywhere because it is nothing more than another rumor created to add suspense to this case (and suspicion about JB). It shouldn't even be allowed to be a part of this discussion because it only distorts the truth.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast