819 users online (83 members and 736 guests)  

Websleuths News

Oh Captain, My Captain

MA - Level Three SO Violates his parole in Maine

Story Here

In the state of MA, a Level 3 SO is someone who is believed to be a High Risk to re offend. In spite of this tag, a judge opted to give him Parole and a GPS monitoring bracelet.

Mr Rosa has prior convictions for rape and indecent assault on children less than 14 years of age....3 prior convictions to be specific. He has been given permission to travel out of state for his job, but only if he receives permission in advance.

Fast forward to Thursday of this week-an eagle eyed grandfather found the presence of a car in the PL of his grandchild's elementary school to be very suspicious. He called it in, and it was Mr. Rosa...in Maine, he claims, to pay a speeding ticket. The court house and the school are a few hundred yards apart.

Thank you, thank you, thank you grandpa. I wonder if this same judge will consider this sufficient reason to return this offender to prison???
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

It is patently wrong to release anyone labeled a Level 3 offender. They are guaranteed to continue to molest. What the hell are the judges thinking these days?
    Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Most interesting classic unsolved murder cases

This thread currently has over 350 cases with a brief synopsis of each and we are still adding additional cases.

You can access a spreadsheet that lists the cases in alphabetical order with the page & post number so that you can locate a particular case you may be interested in. It also contains links to any cases that already have a thread on WS.

Many cases do not have a thread. Please feel free to start one in the appropriate forum if you would like to look into one. Should you start a thread on one of these cases, please let me know so that I can add the link to the spreadsheet.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:

Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Cold But Not Too Old Murder Case List

This is a listing of newer but still cold cases. As with the above thread we will be adding as we go along. Most of these cases will probably have threads. If you do start a new one, please let me know so I can add the link to the spreadsheets. The spreadsheets may be accessed from the links below.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:

Another one for our ever growing list of reoffending sex offenders.

Grandpop's are the best. Big thanks to Pop.

Now pahlease keep this guaranteed to reoffend offender locked up.