Hitler's alleged Great War 'lovechild' fought Nazis in WWII

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Pretty compelling stuff. The story's been around for years, but the details have become especially revealing.

Did Hitler father a lovechild? New claims emerge that Fuhrer had a son with Frenchwoman
---
According to [Charlotte Lobjoie's] story, the relationship began in 1917.

Although Hitler, then 28, was fighting the French near Seboncourt, in the northern Picardy region, he made his way to Fournes-en-Weppe, a town west of Lille, for leave.

There he met Miss Lobjoie who, according to the lawyer, later told her son: ‘One day I was cutting hay with other women, when we saw a German soldier on the other side of the street. He had a sketch pad and seemed to be drawing. All the women found this interesting, and were curious to know what he was drawing. I was designated to approach him.’

The pair started a brief relationship and she said Jean-Marie was conceived after a ‘tipsy’ evening in June 1917. He was born the following year.
---
much more at Daily Mail link above, including pictures, and a sidebar detailing another possible Hitler offspring, allegedly born to the Hon. Unity Mitford in England.

Hitler had son with French teen
Jean-Marie Loret, who died in 1985 aged 67, never met his father, but went on to fight Nazi forces during the Second World War.
---
Other elements which corroborate the story are official Wehrmacht, or German Army, papers which show that officers brought envelopes of cash to Miss Lobjoie during the Second World War.

When Miss Lobjoie died, Mr Loret also found paintings in her attic which were signed by Hitler, who was an accomplished artist.

In Germany, meanwhile, a picture of a woman painted by Hitler looked exactly like Miss Lobjoie.

His extraordinary story has now been backed up by a range of compelling evidence, both in France and in Germany, which is published in the latest edition of Paris's Le Point magazine.
---
more at Telegraph link above

This could be resolved with DNA testing. Some of Hitler's relatives are still alive and they have cooperated with researchers in the past when it was discovered that the family has Jewish and African ancestors. Not exactly what you'd expect. I wonder if this has ever been done?

Not exactly what you'd expect. I wonder if this has ever been done?

If my mind serves me correctly it was. Some very large newspaper in Belgium carried the story and then somebody in 2009 I think wrote a book. Not the same book as Loret though obviously.

Loret's offspring have the chance to claim in Hitler's estate I think. Would there be royalties for "Mein Kampf"?

Don't quote me as I just recall my nephew translating from German to English out of the book so I'm thinking 2007 or so. Somewhere around there.

Talk about Sin's of the father, imagine if you grew up with that always in your mind.

‘But the Frenchman who believed he was the secret son of Adolf Hitler was never able to prove his family line before he died. He wasn’t even sure he wanted to.’

I can totally understand that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back