1253 users online (251 members and 1002 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

AR - Kimberly Jean Lindsey, 35, Helena-West Helena, 21 Nov 2010

I'm not sure about the date last seen, I pulled that from the article. Please notify a mod if you find the date of the missing persons report so the title can be amended? Thank you!

http://www.helena-arkansas.com/featu...re-than-a-year

H-WH woman remains missing; Leads are growing cold after more than a year

Posted Feb 13, 2012 @ 03:57 PM

her truck was discovered in Maumelle with no sign of Lindsey. Family and friends came together last Friday to remember Lindsey’s birthday and to say a prayer for her.
    According to Brister, Lindsey has 3 daughters in Arkansas that are not taking their mother’s disappearance well and a $25,000 reward is being offered for information that leads to Lindsey’s whereabouts. If you or someone you know have any information regarding Lindsey’s disappearance please contact the Helena West Helena Police at (870) 572-3441.
    Picture of Lindsey from link directly above from within this post.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I can't find an msm article regarding her missing. I found some info on a gossip site that we can't link. There was a missing person fb link there but it did not work for me.
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

The article Kat posted is MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
    The article Kat posted is MSM.
    I am sorry. I didn't make myself clear. I meant that besides this new MSM article in 2012 that Kat posted, I can't find anything else in MSM. I am not sure she was officially reported missing in 2010 or if they didn't take it seriously until now.

I can find rumors and they probably have some truth in there but nothing we can link.

This fb link has a comment that gives the date last seen as Dec. 25, 2010.
    http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...34616853261975

Names/Aliases
    Kimberly Jean Lindsey
    Kimberly Nichols Lindsey
    Kimberly Barton
    Kimberly Haggins

IDK what her maiden name is but don't think it is the same as her brother listed in the article.

She had a daughter die of cancer at age 9 in 1997 and that obituary is online but lists her other children's names so I am not comfortable providing a link.
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

Vanished off the face of the Earth

Is it just me or does it seem like more people (especially children and young women) are coming up missing? How do parents protect their children when some of them are taken from their bed while the rest of the family is fast asleep?

[snip]

Horribly we have been touched with one such tragedy. Locally, for more than a year now, 35-year-old Kimberly Jean Lindsey has been missing and foul play is suspected. The case has gone cold with little or no more leads.

More: http://www.helena-arkansas.com/commu...e-of-the-Earth