Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CincinnatiKate View Post
    I kinda think you are on to something... could CB's mom be poking at James because she KNOWS her son is guilty? Just maybe?

or

Maybe its time we concentrate on the other people who were called in to question by LE.
    Did anyone find Dewaynes last name, has HE been at the fundraisers? Has he been spotted hugging Sam's dad???
    He's been going to them. KTUU interviewed him at SamStock http://www.ktuu.com/ktuu-samstock-ra...,6699637.story
    TC said he was flirting and laughing at the vigil though, and then said he was holding some other girl's hand at the mall.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ak81 For This Useful Post:

Can we say "circus"? Jeeze!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkiGreen For This Useful Post:

Curious as to why no one is really mentioning the fundraiser tonight on the FB page.. and it hasn't even been added to the other website. It's supposed to start in under 2 hours and they haven't really said a thing about it all day.
    ??

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ak81 For This Useful Post:

Which one was that?

another thing that confuses me is they ask us to hunt for her, yet won't release any tape or info because it may compromise the case. Well, wouldn't search teams and vigilante hunters busting into empty warehouses and homes kinda compromise an investigation? Is LE trying to start a panic or prevent one? Has LE told women to be careful of random abductions? are there any similar abductions close by or is this thought to be random?? How can the public help, if the very clue of the tape itself will ruin the "investigation"..... I need coffee and a one hour break.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    We've seen lot's of mentions about people talking to ADN, but no story?
    I'm wondering if they're waiting to put out the story/interview tomorrow so it wouldn't get lost in all of today's Iditarod coverage. Just a thought.

Has anyone been following the ADN comments from the Showboat story? Some of those were pretty interesting.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ak81 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bdawk20 View Post
    I think it's ironic that on a site that claims to only want to accentuate the positive and "keep it focused on Sam" that the admin of her Help Find fb page just took such a thinly veiled shot at CB's mom.
    Private now or deleted?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Private now or deleted?
    Deleted... along with some other things. So strange.

I'm trying to look at it from several sides and none of them are making any sense!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joslmaman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ak81 View Post
    I'm wondering if they're waiting to put out the story/interview tomorrow so it wouldn't get lost in all of today's Iditarod coverage. Just a thought.

Has anyone been following the ADN comments from the Showboat story? Some of those were pretty interesting.

Good thought about the story. Yes, I've read those comments, and they are interesting!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bdawk20 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by joslmaman View Post
    Deleted... along with some other things. So strange.

I'm trying to look at it from several sides and none of them are making any sense!
    You are correct - "thinly veiled shot at CB's mom" post deleted. Know why? People were laughing right along with the admin about the post, and then someone came along and said that they could tell it was a cryptic message and that they didn't think that that sort of thing was in keeping with the "spirit" of things, which is finding Sam, and Boom! post gone. I obviously don't know for sure that's why, but the timing sure is convenient.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bdawk20 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bdawk20 View Post
    You are correct - "thinly veiled shot at CB's mom" post deleted. Know why? People were laughing right along with the admin about the post, and then someone came along and said that they could tell it was a cryptic message and that they didn't think that that sort of thing was in keeping with the "spirit" of things, which is finding Sam, and Boom! post gone. I obviously don't know for sure that's why, but the timing sure is convenient.
    Exactly right. I read the comments and liked the one that called them out on it, then noticed the whole thing gone. I think that both of them, CB's mom and JK need to back off. I am all for public forums for people to support the family, but they should say just that. If the FB page is for people to post "Stay strong, we are praying for you", then it should be that. If they want people to provide insight into what may or may not have been going on in Samantha's life at the time of the abduction that could shed some light on the case then let people post it and have dialogue. If it bothers you, don't read it. I am pretty sure I read somewhere that JK is either the admin of the Find Samantha page or involved in the admin of the page.

JMO

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanemsmom For This Useful Post:

I do find CBs moms recent post quite funny. Like she knows if they have great leads. She is full of it and trying to post whatever she can on her profile today.
    Oh yeah I am sure APD/FBI filled her right in on the leads they have. Yeah Right.
    She would be one of the furthest people to know what type of leads they have and if they are great.
    Sorry but that was a ridiculous statement. I can tell you right now she has no clue. And will not have a clue until most likely the rest of the public does. Unless of course it is someone she knows or son knows and they gave them great leads.

after watching the ktuu coverage...and my opinion of Duane..... well.....that kid is saaaaad.

Quote Originally Posted by isamom View Post
    I do find CBs moms recent post quite funny. Like she knows if they have great leads. She is full of it and trying to post whatever she can on her profile today.
    Oh yeah I am sure APD/FBI filled her right in on the leads they have. Yeah Right.
    She would be one of the furthest people to know what type of leads they have and if they are great.
    Sorry but that was a ridiculous statement. I can tell you right now she has no clue. And will not have a clue until most likely the rest of the public does. Unless of course it is someone she knows or son knows and they gave them great leads.
    If what she was told is true, and info was passed along to LE about a possible theft of money from JK and any drug involvement, then I would agree those would be great leads. I think anything at this point that gives them an avenue to go down that ends in finding her is a great lead. I personally don't care what "bad" may have gone on in her private life - even if it is profoundly "negative", if it helps find her, then get it out there.
    Last edited by bdawk20; 03-04-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Maybe someone local should start an Anchorage Rumor Mill page, like they had (have? I haven't looked in a while) for Aaliyah Lunsford, and just let the rumors fly. That is one way to get the kernels of truth out, though it's not always easy to separate the wheat from the chaff.
    If I can stop one heart from breaking,
    I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,
    Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin
    Unto his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    ~Emily Dickinson~

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to southern_comfort For This Useful Post:

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast