Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 852
  1. #496
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    15,902
    Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Do we have a link stating Clint was "not supposed to be there" that morning? Also, the alleged cousin "involvement" exists - if it exists at all - only as a guess as to whom Holly was talking to/being confronted by when Clint saw her before she walked/was led into the woods.
    I do not believe anything clint Bobo has said !!!! JMO


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  3. #497
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,457
    And...I suppose it was JW that just volunteered the, she was probably just off to go hunting with the cousin that morning, no big deal.
    In her bright pink shirt and flip-flops!
    No that was a new story told by Clint or Mom.

    AMW should be ashamed of promoting this meaningless garbage.

    There have been countless lies from the beginning, starting with she went towards the woods.
    But, see there's this logging road that runs back there...
    there is NO logging road, it's a freakin driveway to access the property behind the home that has no road frontage!
    There was a report that came out that evidence was gathered at the end of this driveway also. It went poof. As did the reports that the dogs lost her scent at the end of this driveway by the pond. Not at the woods beside the house.

    She left as far as I am concerned. Who could blame her?
    The family is just nuts.


    Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see ~ Benjamin Franklin

    (All my post are JMO)


  4. #498
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,371
    The flurry of phone calls was due to some misunderstanding at the grandmother's property regarding Drew being allowed to hunt there. The "family member" did not recognize Drew and his father.

    Who was the family member that did not recognize Drew? A cousin, perhaps?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:


  6. #499
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    15,902
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Yes, I remember that as well.

    It is my understanding that Clint was going to work on a school paper that day and was not going hunting, fwiw.
    thats what he told his mother! How many kids (hes a man not a KID) tell mom
    i have to do a paper and as soon as mom leaves poof they are out the door.

    Im sorry i just do not buy his chaging stories!
    Every time he opens his mouth another story comes out!
    JMO


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  8. #500
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,371
    Also noteworthy is previous discussions of familial DNA bill that was supposed to come into effect Jan 1, 2012 in TN

    http://www.capitol.tn.gov/Bills/107/Bill/SB0260.pdf
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀


  9. #501
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    15,902
    I would LOVE to know if Clint called 911!
    Id bet my last dollar he did not!
    A neighbor had to come over there and say Whats going on over here we heard screaming or yelling..... and clint didnt?

    No way JOSE!


  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  11. #502
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,371
    Noteworthy Part 2: John Walsh was adamant that Clint Bobo take a polygraph. I wonder if he convinced CB to take one when he was on his show?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀


  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:


  13. #503
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    The flurry of phone calls was due to some misunderstanding at the grandmother's property regarding Drew being allowed to hunt there. The "family member" did not recognize Drew and his father.

    Who was the family member that did not recognize Drew? A cousin, perhaps?
    KB has one sister, Kim, mother of the singer, WD. She has a son. A male cousin, as it were.
    But, I think he is married and lives elsewhere.


    Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see ~ Benjamin Franklin

    (All my post are JMO)


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to houndstooth For This Useful Post:


  15. #504
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rural Alabama
    Posts
    2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Do we have a link stating Clint was "not supposed to be there" that morning?
    It was said on the extended interview/call in show a local TV station did with them a year ago. So the family has definitely confirmed that.


  16. #505
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by houndstooth View Post
    And...I suppose it was JW that just volunteered the, she was probably just off to go hunting with the cousin that morning, no big deal.
    In her bright pink shirt and flip-flops!

    No that was a new story told by Clint or Mom.

    AMW should be ashamed of promoting this meaningless garbage.

    There have been countless lies from the beginning, starting with she went towards the woods.
    But, see there's this logging road that runs back there...
    there is NO logging road, it's a freakin driveway to access the property behind the home that has no road frontage!

    There was a report that came out that evidence was gathered at the end of this driveway also. It went poof. As did the reports that the dogs lost her scent at the end of this driveway by the pond. Not at the woods beside the house.

    She left as far as I am concerned. Who could blame her?

    The family is just nuts.....
    houndstooth, From the first week, Definitely unbelievable to say the least.

    Does anyone think it a bit strange how quite and in the background Dana is in all this?

    ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..


  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mysterylover For This Useful Post:


  18. #506
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    cousin..phooey!

    I am sick and tired of pussy footing around with this case. She was injured on the property, maybe mortally. She and her books were scooped up and made to look like an abduction.

    Clint's story has never made sense. Either he and/or her BF were there when it happened. The family is covering. LE wants it to do away. The family is tight lipped, always has been. they have never promoted the story...well, once, but it was a one time showing...after a large contribution, of which there were many.

    They appeared x1 and Dana let the secret out that the blood in the garage area was Holly's and he was replaced before you could say Rumplestilksten. His pastor/spokesperson/Sheriff (w/e, they all wear two or three hats) got him off the set and he sat in his seat and did some real fine maneuvering of the Englich language as I recall. Pretty clear Dana wasn't supposed to tell the public about the blood.

    The LE in TN have never confirmed one thing about this case. They had lots of volunteers but didn't utilize them much either. It's a sham of an operation. When an abduction is seen and called within x10 min, barney fife could solve it, FPS!
    Oh, while you were away, the spokesperson got changed last week, too.
    Now we are told the family's spokesperson was Don Franks, the preacher of her Corinth Baptist Church.
    No mention of Kevin Bromley.
    Just as the bf's out and the cousin's in.
    Bromley has been replaced in the story by Franks.


    Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see ~ Benjamin Franklin

    (All my post are JMO)


  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to houndstooth For This Useful Post:


  20. #507
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterylover View Post
    houndstooth, From the first week, Definitely unbelievable to say the least.

    Does anyone think it a bit strange how quite and in the background Dana is in all this?
    Not if you've ever heard him speak, it isn't.


    Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see ~ Benjamin Franklin

    (All my post are JMO)


  21. #508
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    LE arriving within a few minutes of an abduction and can't solve it? GMAB!

    They know who did it and are making this case go away.

    I think most of us can figure this out. This isn't our first rodeo.

    Full turkey camo....well there you go. Who was turkey hunting that day?

    ...
    Whisperer, I would bet "they knew' those very first days.

    So WHAT is the hold-up, if it isn't a cover-up??

    ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mysterylover For This Useful Post:


  23. #509
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    I would LOVE to know if Clint called 911!
    Id bet my last dollar he did not!
    A neighbor had to come over there and say Whats going on over here we heard screaming or yelling..... and clint didnt?

    No way JOSE!
    The previous version was that he was about to dial 911 when LE arrived. I don't think he ever did. IMO
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀


  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:


  25. #510
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,371
    Quote Originally Posted by houndstooth View Post
    KB has one sister, Kim, mother of the singer, WD. She has a son. A male cousin, as it were.
    But, I think he is married and lives elsewhere.
    What about the father's side?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀


Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1167
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 03:32 PM
  2. Replies: 573
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 09:58 PM
  3. Replies: 544
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 10:01 PM
  4. TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Holly Bobo
    Replies: 580
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 12:44 PM
  5. TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 3
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Holly Bobo
    Replies: 577
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 12:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •