ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour Krelborn

Feed Me!
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
AYLA REYNOLDS, Age Now: 1, Missing: 12/16/2011. Missing From WATERVILLE, ME. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Waterville Police Department (Maine) 1-207-872-5551.

Case Type: Endangered Missing

Circumstances: Ayla was last seen at home at approximately 10:00 p.m. on December 16, 2011. At the time Ayla was wearing green pajamas with polka-dots and "Daddy’s Princess" written on the front. Her left arm is in a sling.

More...

NCMC1185956c1.jpg

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Waterville toddler missing

Police are looking for a toddler who vanished from her bed sometime late Friday or early Saturday, and say it's possible she was abducted.

20-month-old Ayla Reynolds, wearing a soft cast from a broken arm, was last seen sleeping in her bed at about 10 p.m. Friday. Her father reported her missing Saturday at 8:51 a.m. when he found an empty bed.

More: http://www.kjonline.com/news/maine-toddlermissing_2011-12-17.html

AylaReynolds.jpg

They just spoke about this on my local (NY-Long Island) news.

They played a clip from the press conference saying that the family is being cooperative.

Was she in a crib or in a toddler bed? I wonder if she had a favorite blanket or stuffed toy? If she left on her own, she'd probably take that with her.

http://www.wmur.com/news/30027967/detail.html

POSTED: 7:12 am EST December 19, 2011
UPDATED: 7:16 am EST December 19, 2011

WATERVILLE, Maine -- Waterville police said the parents of a missing toddler are cooperating with the investigation.

At a news conference Sunday afternoon, Police Chief Joseph Massey said investigators have talked with Ayla Reynolds' parents and extended family members, and that everyone is cooperating with the investigation.

20-month-old Ayla Reynolds vanished from bed in Maine: police

Authorities seek public's help in finding missing child in Waterville

A toddler dressed in "Daddy's Princess" pajamas vanished from her bed Friday night in Maine, and authorities are seeking the public's help to find her.

Ayla Reynolds, a 20-month-old with bright blue eyes and blonde hair, was reported missing Saturday morning by her father in Waterville, about 73 miles north of Portland, the Morning Sentinel reported Monday.

She was put to bed the night before around 8 p.m., Waterville Police Chief Joseph Massey said at a news conference on Sunday. She wore polka-dot pajamas and a soft cast on her left arm after breaking it three weeks earlier.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/20-month-old-ayla-reynolds-vanished-bed-maine-police-article-1.993770?localLinksEnabled=false

This is terrible. I hope and pray they find her safe today. I can't imagine a child that young going out into the cold alone. She had to have been taken.

My prayers was with Ayla and her family.

Custody battle. Not good. Wearing a soft cast. Praying for this baby girl.

Ayla is such a precious little child! I pray she is found safe and sound. I hope she is being hidden away somewhere by a family member and being taken care of. Right now I refuse to think the worst has happened to her.

:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member