Page 19 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    If JD and family are being honest in believing that Ayla was taken from the home by a stranger (or got out of the house on her own), then they should, IMO, be disputing everything LE has said, and encouraging, even begging, the public to disregard the insinuations and just keep looking for Ayla. They should not be concerned with "how things look" or how they are being made to feel, which is basically all we have heard from them. And then once LE says (more than once) that they are free to speak out, we hear...nothing.
    Bravo!!
    If I really thought I could...
    Id give up your ghost for good.
    But Im not so sure it isnt you..
    That keeps my ghost from leaving too.
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GateKeeper For This Useful Post:

Now, who would be slimy enough to call in to the tip line claiming they saw TR with Ayla after the "abduction". Calling in a falsified report must be a crime, but this slime probably used a pay phone to be untraceable. TR is suffering enough, without having to be accused of abducting her own daughter.

Time for someone who was part of the trio that Friday night leading to the fake abduction to tell LE the truth. I wonder if someone is waiting for "witness immunity".

What a tangled web this is, the spider sitting there licking his sticky feet, thinking about how smart he is. Spiders do have enemies though, I believe.

IMHO

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

I truly hope that tip (reported sighting) was an honest error and not purposeful, malicious distraction tactic by anyone.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

The Teddy Bear Vigil - Ayla Reynolds vigil set for Saturday

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/v...012-02-27.html

February 28
    By Ben McCanna bmccanna@centralmaine.com
    Staff Writer

Castonguay Square event for missing toddler to begin at 1 p.m.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Caligram View Post
    Now, who would be slimy enough to call in to the tip line claiming they saw TR with Ayla after the "abduction". Calling in a falsified report must be a crime, but this slime probably used a pay phone to be untraceable. TR is suffering enough, without having to be accused of abducting her own daughter.

Time for someone who was part of the trio that Friday night leading to the fake abduction to tell LE the truth. I wonder if someone is waiting for "witness immunity".

What a tangled web this is, the spider sitting there licking his sticky feet, thinking about how smart he is. Spiders do have enemies though, I believe.

IMHO

BBM: When I first heard this, I thought what a "very desperate attempt" by the "guilty party" -- or should I say "guilty parties" -- to try to get the LE "heat" OFF of them for a little while ...

I sure hope LE can find out WHO called in this FALSE TIP I never thought they would find out who broke the DiP's window -- so maybe they will find out who did this !

MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

My house was robbed Friday. (6 days ago). Electronics and jewelry, by kicking in my kitchen door. Neighbors on either side, not home. I went to pick up the police report, and was told that the clear fingerprints that they got, have not been sent in yet to see if they are in the system yet. Not quite sure how this "law enforcement" thing works. But, I can say, i'm not feeling/seeing the urgency to get a burglar off the streets. And none of the 3 officers or 3 detectives have contacted or called me after the immediate investigation. I called them once. As a victim, I feel uneasy and awkward. I wonder how Trista feels about LE.

I believe Ayla is dead and Justn is responsble for her death.

I believe that because of his failed polygraph test along with the blood found in the basement.

Just thinking about the blood found of Ayla's again, and it occurred to me that LE stated that Ayla met foul play in the house long before they must have know it was her blood (I'm just assuming here, as it would take a while to get the DNA results back). So I wonder if the saw much more blood than they reported and simply assumed it was Ayla's or if there was something entirely different that led them to believe she met foul play. Is this wrong or would LE have had the DNA results back more quickly than 4-5 weeks?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Applesbaby For This Useful Post:

CincinnatiKate, I am sorry that your house was broken into and robbed. I hope that the offenders will be caught. I can understand how uneasy you feel. Val from HinkyMeter found her house stripped down to the light switch covers. Sorry, folks, yes, I know this was OT.

On to the case for Ayla. I think that LE found the fake abduction tale just that, fake, from the start. It just didn't sound credible. LE still had had to investigate going with the info they were given. I believe that they covered every inch of space in that house during the time they had it sealed off and were searching for evidence. I believe that LE is being very thorough and cautious.
    I get so angry at the wasted and costly time and expense for the fake abduction claimed by JD and his gals. Bet they were surprised that LE didn't buy the abduction story. I wonder if any of the gals will finally squeak if squeezed hard enough.
    IMHO

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Applesbaby View Post
    Just thinking about the blood found of Ayla's again, and it occurred to me that LE stated that Ayla met foul play in the house long before they must have know it was her blood (I'm just assuming here, as it would take a while to get the DNA results back). So I wonder if the saw much more blood than they reported and simply assumed it was Ayla's or if there was something entirely different that led them to believe she met foul play. Is this wrong or would LE have had the DNA results back more quickly than 4-5 weeks?
    I don't remember LE saying ayla met with foul play specifically in those words prior to blood info being released. I think they catagorized her disappearance pretty early on as "foul play" but I think they were saying that in the context of them being pretty convinced early on that ayla had not wandered off on her own or left the house without adult assistance.

I could be wrong, but thats what I remember about the sequence of statements from LE as they early weeks of this case unfolded.

to Websleuthe by the way
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Smile Your Robbery

Quote Originally Posted by CincinnatiKate View Post
    My house was robbed Friday. (6 days ago). Electronics and jewelry, by kicking in my kitchen door. Neighbors on either side, not home. I went to pick up the police report, and was told that the clear fingerprints that they got, have not been sent in yet to see if they are in the system yet. Not quite sure how this "law enforcement" thing works. But, I can say, i'm not feeling/seeing the urgency to get a burglar off the streets. And none of the 3 officers or 3 detectives have contacted or called me after the immediate investigation. I called them once. As a victim, I feel uneasy and awkward. I wonder how Trista feels about LE.

Holy Cow .... I would feel more than uneasy! I hope you have your house secured as well as possible.

My husband and I have contacted LE numerous times for valid reasons while living in several states, and I must say we have always experienced promptness, courtesy, and as best a resolution as possible. We have never had to report a robbery or violent crime. (knock on wood)

Surely, you will hear from them soon.
    Last edited by southernnana; 03-02-2012 at 12:06 AM.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to southernnana For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    I don't remember LE saying ayla met with foul play specifically in those words prior to blood info being released. I think they catagorized her disappearance pretty early on as "foul play" but I think they were saying that in the context of them being pretty convinced early on that ayla had not wandered off on her own or left the house without adult assistance.

I could be wrong, but thats what I remember about the sequence of statements from LE as they early weeks of this case unfolded.

to Websleuthe by the way
    Thanks for the welcome I guess I just assumed that LE had evidence that something had occurred to Ayla while she was in the DP house which caused her to have met "foul play". Then I assumed that when they released the blood info, that this was the evidence they had of foul play. Now I find myself questioning the blood, I really wish they would release more info about it.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Applesbaby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post
    http://www.thebostonchannel.com/most...88/detail.html

POSTED: 3:41 pm EST February 21, 2012
    UPDATED: 4:10 pm EST February 21, 2012
    I wonder what is on the video tape. I hope it is something that will help in the investigation.
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ

Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:

I am sorry you had to experience this, CincinnatiKate!

My apts./ houses have been burglarized at least three times, and my DH's house was burglarized during our engagement. In this instance, of the many items stolen, one was my wedding ring...on my birthday, coincidentally. We saw evidence of other attempted break-ins, as well. They all occured when we were not in the homes..but DH and I suspect I inadvertently interrupted one of the break-ins, considering the rooms that were violated, and the ones that were left untouched.

The feelings I felt strongest for me were the feelings of being violated and being vulnerable. I still have dreams (the break-ins happened at least 25 years ago) of having our house broken into and robbed with potential harm to us. I thought all people had these dreams...that they were "just one of those icky dreams people have". But I found out this is not the case, after talking to others.

Obviously, these experiences left a lasting impression on my psyche!

So...I can only imagine the horrors that would be experienced if my CHILD was taken!

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

When my house was broken into years ago, the police basically said the report was for the insurance company. They really didn't look for the perps. I ended up helping them arrest them as one of the things they took was an old camera that was worthless, and my newer camera that had the film in it of my 4 yo's birthday. That is what I wanted back. I called a camera shop nearby that bought used cameras and told them what to look for and gave them the case number. Shortly after, the perps showed up and the clerk recognized what I had described and called the cops. They were caught, I got my priceless film back, and the cops congratulated me on finding the perps. But, I felt so violated that they went through everything in my house. Some things were not located and it turns out they were in posession of items from other homes. So I cracked the ring, but never heard anything more about it. I believe they were sent back to Florida for warrents there. (My co-workers called me Mrs. Columbo, but at least I got the film back!)

Page 19 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast