Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
    I have wondered since Dec when I first heard of this, if someone stole her, wouldn't there be tracks in the snow? We did have snow in ME at that time. Also, i hafta say, not cooperating should be illegal when a 20 month old angels life is at stake, IMO!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to janda2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by janda2 View Post
    I have wondered since Dec when I first heard of this, if someone stole her, wouldn't there be tracks in the snow? We did have snow in ME at that time. Also, i hafta say, not cooperating should be illegal when a 20 month old angels life is at stake, IMO!
    Yes. There was fresh snow that night Ayla was supposedly taken. LE never spoke of tracks in the snow in her case...but they did in a burglary in York County, so you know they would have noticed and checked it out IF there were tracks. I hold to what I've thought all along. Something happened to Ayla before that Waterville house bunch reported it. They took time to clean up dispose of the poor baby...then they claimed she was missing. I just really hope LE is app over this case and can charge them...MOO.
    Also want to say how good Trista looked in her interview...clear eyes...strong. Good for her. I hope she gets answers. She has been 100% Invested in finding Ayla no matter what she was dealing with. Can't say that about the man...person...JD who should have been insuring the safety of an innocent baby. He hasn't made the slightest effort...and I think we know why...hiding the truth...avoiding JAIL. JMO MOO
    peace....

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to joyless For This Useful Post:

What happens now? Do we just wait for law enforcement to come out with something
    :
    peace....

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to joyless For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    "It's hard to see how many people hate my family without actually knowing my family. We didn't do anything wrong, and we just want Ayla home. We love Ayla, and we want her home," she said. <from Elisha DiPietro>

Heidi Tudela, a friend of Justin DiPietro, attended the vigil with members of her family. She said DiPietro wanted to attend the vigil, but he was advised that his safety might be at risk at the public event.

"He's received verbal threats and letters," she said.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/aylas-r...012-03-03.html
    I would have to tell Elisha that someone in her family DID DO SOMETHING WRONG! BABIES DON'T JUST DISAPPEAR....Yes even from the Dipetro "home"...
    peace....

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to joyless For This Useful Post:

Was there ever any searching in Portland, as far as we know? I can't help but wondering with the timeline in question and with JD making that trip to Portland to move his stuff or whatever, if Ayla couldn't be there somewhere. Is it true that CR's mom owns the apartment building her and her sister lived in on Pine?
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hambirg For This Useful Post:

I suppose JD could have "dropped" off Ayla in Portland. Problem is his timeline is questionable, giving him ample time to drop off Ayla somewhere where he could not be observed in the process. Of course, if he hasn't accounted for his time since December 8th to LE, he could have just waited for the cover of darkness. Cowards use darkness, isolated roads, swamps, trash bags (and duct tape) to dispose of evidences of evil.

IMHO

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Caligram View Post
    I suppose JD could have "dropped" off Ayla in Portland. Problem is his timeline is questionable, giving him ample time to drop off Ayla somewhere where he could not be observed in the process. Of course, if he hasn't accounted for his time since December 8th to LE, he could have just waited for the cover of darkness. Cowards use darkness, isolated roads, swamps, trash bags (and duct tape) to dispose of evidences of evil.

IMHO
    This is true. Sometimes I think that evildoers might put their victims somewhere they can monitor. That's what made me think of the apartment building in Portland. If JD put her someplace random he may not be able to know if LE is moving in on that spot. BUT if he put her somewhere he could watch, he would know if LE was getting close or possibly found her when they do.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hambirg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hambirg View Post
    This is true. Sometimes I think that evildoers might put their victims somewhere they can monitor. That's what made me think of the apartment building in Portland. If JD put her someplace random he may not be able to know if LE is moving in on that spot. BUT if he put her somewhere he could watch, he would know if LE was getting close or possibly found her when they do.
    I think that may be more true of serial killers...a person who killed a child in a fit of rage or even by accident would be more likely, IMO, to just try to get rid of the evidence and the body (if they were inclined to cover it up), not planning so much as to where, rather just wanting to find the best place where the body might go undiscovered. JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

I was checking to see if there has been any "news" since the vigil this past weekend, and I see there is no new news ...

I remember the vigil before this last one, there was some "news" : the public found out about the blood splatter in the basement ...

And I was hoping that we would find out something -- anything following this vigil ... I know, I guess I had my hopes up too much

I sure hope this does not become a "cold case" ...

Where is Ayla ... and when is there going to be some "action" on this case ?

MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Welcome Janda2!

Excellent point that hasnt been discussed for quite a while... Just as joyless replied to your post stating that other crimes that occurred at this same point clearly involve tracks/footprints in the snow that was present... I guess at the Dipietros they either are claiming it to be aliens with a hovercraft as to why the kidnapper left no tracks in the snow.. or that it was Santa came early in his sleigh, landing atop the roof and swooping in to abduct Ayla..again leaving no footprints in the snow..

Its getting very difficult to contain the anger felt for the DiPietros&co...

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

New England had a very mild December. Being in NE when this happened, it was on TV a lot, and I don't remember snow in any of the TV feeds. Looking at historical weather reports, Waterville had warm temps and very little precipitation.

The early photos of Justin (thinking of the one with him, Courtney with her son in her arms, and police) when zoomed out to the entire picture don't show snow either. Neither do the pix with police tape and a cruiser sitting out front of the house in the days that followed.

So, was there snow on the ground to show any footprints?

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gingy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gingy View Post
    New England had a very mild December. Being in NE when this happened, it was on TV a lot, and I don't remember snow in any of the TV feeds. Looking at historical weather reports, Waterville had warm temps and very little precipitation.

The early photos of Justin (thinking of the one with him, Courtney with her son in her arms, and police) when zoomed out to the entire picture don't show snow either. Neither do the pix with police tape and a cruiser sitting out front of the house in the days that followed.

So, was there snow on the ground to show any footprints?
    Yes it had been a practically snowless winter, but that very night it snowed in Waterville. Not a giant storm, but enough to show tracks and to have concern about Ayla being out in that weather.
    peace....

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to joyless For This Useful Post:

I wish they would release more information!! There has got to be a way to MAKE people talk! This is maddening!! :/ Where is Ayla???

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:

http://www.kjonline.com/opinion/poli...012-03-07.html

I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks and sincere appreciation for the enormous amount of community support that law enforcement officers received during this very difficult and emotional investigation into the disappearance of 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds of Waterville.

It has been a humbling experience to witness the compassion, generosity, encouragement and thoughts and prayers extended to all investigators working to bring Ayla home.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Guess Ayla's daddy liked playing hide and go seek so much he got carried away. Forget behaving like the game-playing smart-azz, JD.

Poor helpless little baby Ayla. When & where will it end. I hope that somebody squeaks soon.

IMO

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast