Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #9

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/p...012-03-27.html

Grandma and ED get their info from the Internet and "word of mouth."

Good Lord. Now it's the job of investigators to be keeping that family in the loop.

"I'm hoping that if (investigators) find something, they would contact us." - Bourget

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meganx3xo For This Useful Post:

Snipped :

Thanks for the update !

On Tuesday, McCausland agreed that investigators have few questions for the immediate family, but contends the paternal family has asked few questions of them.

"Communication is a two-way street," he said. "If your daughter, granddaughter, niece was missing, wouldn't you occasionally call police to ask for the status of case? Put yourself in those shoes."

RBBM: Yep ... and that right there says it all about all the DiPietro's !

MOO ...

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/p...012-03-27.html

Bourget reiterated Tuesday that his two clients are fully cooperative and they are in the loop.

"We get information from the Internet and by word of mouth," he said. "I'm hoping that if (investigators) find something, they would contact us."

Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, could not be reached for comment.

RBBM: omg ... this has to be one of the "dumbest" statements I have heard from an attorney ... MOO ...

And as usual, Justin is unavailable for comment ...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Aylas pic of her with that beautiful smile and bright eyes is my background on my desktop. I have just fallen in love with this precious baby.

Prayers for Ayla and all that love her.
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

I’ve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gogrannypop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/p...012-03-27.html

Bourget reiterated Tuesday that his two clients are fully cooperative and they are in the loop.

"We get information from the Internet and by word of mouth," he said. "I'm hoping that if (investigators) find something, they would contact us."

Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, could not be reached for comment.

RBBM: omg ... this has to be one of the "dumbest" statements I have heard from an attorney ... MOO ...

And as usual, Justin is unavailable for comment ...

By that definition we all are in the loop, we get info from the internet and by word of mouth.

McCausland added, "I will say (the communication issue) is not the case with Ayla's mother and her relatives in greater Portland."
    I don't want to jump into any conclusions but it seems like one side knowing and another side not knowing where Ayla is would explain this difference neatly.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    By that definition we all are in the loop, we get info from the internet and by word of mouth.

Yep ... WS is definitely "in the loop" ... that's why I read here ...

But y'all know what I mean ... it's the "way" this attorney said the D's are "in the loop" -- from the "internet" and "word of mouth" ... so whose "word of mouth" ? It's not from LE ...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Yep ... WS is definitely "in the loop" ... that's why I read here ...

But y'all know what I mean ... it's the "way" this attorney said the D's are "in the loop" -- from the "internet" and "word of mouth" ... so whose "word of mouth" ? It's not from LE ...

I was kind of thinking maybe Heidi?! But what would Heidi know and why would she know it?!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meganx3xo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post

I don't want to jump into any conclusions but it seems like one side knowing and another side not knowing where Ayla is would explain this difference neatly.
    BBM. You said it, and what nerve they have to act as if they are being left out! Of course, they are so worried about Ayla missing that they are too emotional to emote.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by askfornina View Post

That is an adorable photo of Ayla !

Thanks, askfornina, for posting it !

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Another day with no sign that Ayla is going to be found. The silence from the paternal camp speaks louder than words.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

'Is my daughter dead or alive?' Mother of missing toddler Ayla wants answers as her d

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pproaches.html

"The mother of a toddler missing since December says she was in denial for three months but has come to accept the heart-wrenching possibilities of what may have happened to her daughter, whose whereabouts remain unknown as her second birthday approaches.

Trista Reynolds says she continues to pray for Ayla's safe return but needs answers - good or bad - about her daughter's fate. She believes Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, has the answers. Police also believe DiPietro knows more than he has told investigators.

'I'm tired of wondering and I'm tired of worrying,' she told The Associated Press. 'It's just not fair. And Justin is the one who could end all of this in a matter of minutes.'"

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Janeumayer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Janeumayer View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pproaches.html

"The mother of a toddler missing since December says she was in denial for three months but has come to accept the heart-wrenching possibilities of what may have happened to her daughter, whose whereabouts remain unknown as her second birthday approaches.

Trista Reynolds says she continues to pray for Ayla's safe return but needs answers - good or bad - about her daughter's fate. She believes Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, has the answers. Police also believe DiPietro knows more than he has told investigators.

'I'm tired of wondering and I'm tired of worrying,' she told The Associated Press. 'It's just not fair. And Justin is the one who could end all of this in a matter of minutes.'"
    How horribly sad this must be for Trista. She must feel like Ayla being missing is her fault, but she was just trying to become a better mom for Ayla and her little brother. I wish Justin would just tell the truth! I am so frustrated by his family and his behavior, I can't even imagine how TR feels!

I just hope that something happens soon to make someone on the DiPietro side talk. I wish Justin's girlfriend would see what we see in him. I have a feeling, I don't know why, that something's going to happen soon in this case. IMO of course.

Where are you Ayla??? Praying for you and your mommy!

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SUNchips For This Useful Post:

http://www.pressherald.com/news/wher...012-03-29.html

DiPietro said if communication has stopped, it's because the questions he, his mother and sister ask investigators do not get answered.

"If I'm not calling them, it's for good reason," DiPietro said.

Does that mean that CR is no longer around?

Justin said he's been giving them tips, but nothing ever comes of them.

Grandma thinks the police tape should be released.
    They are also upset that searchers are not looking for a live Ayla.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meganx3xo For This Useful Post:

DiPietro said he has offered tips and theories about Ayla's whereabouts to investigators. His attempts to follow up with investigators on those tips go nowhere, he said.
    So he's mad that he's been trying to throw Trista et al. under the bus and it won't catch?
    DiPietro said if communication has stopped, it's because the questions he, his mother and sister ask investigators do not get answered.

And because they won't tell him what evidence they got against him.

Elisha DiPietro said the public statement about the three adults knowing more than they are saying differs from what she was told in private.

"I've had a detective tell me multiple times that he thinks I'm telling the truth. And then to have Steve McCausland publicly say he doesn't think I am," she said. "I'm not the person you're trying to paint me out to be, and I don't appreciate it.
    Good cops, bad cops...

"It is a fact that her blood was found in my house. Yes, it is a fact that she broke her arm in my house. But, it is not a fact that any of it was intentional.

"My daughter did not come to her demise down in my house. Nothing bad ever happened to my daughter in my house. She never got anything but love from the people in this house," he said.
    So if nothing bad ever happened to Ayla in that house are we to assume that Justin doesn't think breaking her arm and bleeding more than a cupful wasn't bad for her?
    Maybe it was all for her own good? They had to discipline her because they loved her so much? Tough love, cuz she was being bad, all for her own good?

What's up with the 911 call? Why do they want it released?

She added that she and her son want police to release the 911 call that Justin DiPietro placed on Dec. 17 when he realized his daughter was missing.

"Why not release the 911 tape? Who is that going to hurt?" she said.
    Does the lawyer still represent them? There is no comment from him in the article.

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by meganx3xo View Post
    http://www.pressherald.com/news/wher...012-03-29.html

Does that mean that CR is no longer around?

Justin said he's been giving them tips, but nothing ever comes of them.

Grandma thinks the police tape should be released.
    They are also upset that searchers are not looking for a live Ayla.
    Why do these BBM statements from JD lead me to believe whatever limited communications he now has with LE revolve around him trying to convince LE that Trista is somehow responsible and perhaps that is part of the problem. LE is satisfied no abduction has happened, JD remains focused on trying to convince LE and the rest of us that there was one.

I am sure JD's tips amount to "Trista did it, quit looking at me for this"
    Five years ago I wandered in here because of a google search on Haleigh Cummings. "Welcome," folks said "look around a bit, sit a spell." It wasn't long before I found Caylee's threads. It was just that simple.

If you are new to the site allow me to say, "welcome. Look around a bit, sit a spell."

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

On a recent episode of Disappeared a police officer made it clear that knowing who did "it" and proving who did "it" are veeeeery different things.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BeeBeeOh For This Useful Post:

Justin likes to make arguments based on the word "fact" and whatever it can be contrasted with. Basically, "fact" is whatever he can't deny.

"It is a fact that her blood was found in my house. Yes, it is a fact that she broke her arm in my house. But, it is not a fact that any of it was intentional.
    Yeppers, I'm sure it was not the intention that her blood was found...

This was from earlier http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/F...ay-no-way.html
    “When the time is right, everything is going to come out. And regardless of what law enforcement is saying or what (Ayla’s mother) Trista (Reynolds) is saying, this really isn’t the time to be saying anything. And law enforcement, they can say ‘We don’t believe they’re telling the truth,’ but there’s a big difference between fact and thinking something.”
    Is the time right yet?

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Good Morning,

Wow ... last night when I went to Wal-Mart [way down South here] on the board for the 'Lost and Missing' there is missing flyer for Ayla with 2 photos !

They were good photos of Ayla -- in pink and smiling !

I hope she is found alive ... but the blood evidence tells me otherwise ...

That Ayla is found soon !
    Thanks, Dog.gone.cute!
    It's great to hear that flyers are putting Ayla's sweet little face out there as far as New Orleans!

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

"It is a fact that her blood was found in my house. Yes, it is a fact that she broke her arm in my house. But, it is not a fact that any of it was intentional. "

Has Justin or anyone ever given an explanation for the blood that was found?
    All of my posts are MOO

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bluenoser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by meganx3xo View Post
    http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/p...012-03-27.html

Grandma and ED get their info from the Internet and "word of mouth."

Good Lord. Now it's the job of investigators to be keeping that family in the loop.

"I'm hoping that if (investigators) find something, they would contact us." - Bourget
    DP was not able to be reached for comment.

I guess DP is so busy trying to find his Ayla that he doesn't have time to talk to media?

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

I hate how infrequently Justin actually says Ayla's name. It's always, "my daughter" with him. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying that once in a while, but it feels so unnatural when he does it, especially several times in one sentence. It feels like he is avoiding Ayla's name entirely either on purpose or unintentionally. I very rarely say the phrase, "my daughter", unless I am speaking to someone who doesn't KNOW her name. I almost always use her name, because to me that is who she is, my beautiful, funny, kind-hearted, mischievous, little *****. She is so much more than just MY daughter. Does that make sense?

IMO

43. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to maedlamsmom For This Useful Post:

It is a fact that when Justin does say anything, it isn't anything he hasn't already said, as a matter of fact. No wonder he hides and is basically silent. There's nothing he can say that will point the finger at someone else. The fact is, it appears that something happened to Ayla, something bad, and Justin tried to hide it. Justin and fems: What did you do to her. Where is that tiny helpless little baby. It was four against one, and she couldn't have won, she wasn't even two. Justin ~ Ayla should be alive and able to celebrate being two next week. All was taken from Ayla. You just can't face the public anymore, can you. The guilt, it shows, it hovers around you and will not go away. It will not go away. We can see it. Does Ayla's cries echo through that house, does she haunt you, give you and crew nightmares. Good. It will never stop. Where is Ayla?

IMO

45. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bluenoser View Post
    "It is a fact that her blood was found in my house. Yes, it is a fact that she broke her arm in my house. But, it is not a fact that any of it was intentional. "

Has Justin or anyone ever given an explanation for the blood that was found?
    To my knowledge - No. HT has,AH has, BV has, and others have all offered speculative answers on how Ayla's blood "could" have gotten there innocently.

But I have never heard one word that could be attributed to JD explaining how his daughter's blood came to be there.
    Five years ago I wandered in here because of a google search on Haleigh Cummings. "Welcome," folks said "look around a bit, sit a spell." It wasn't long before I found Caylee's threads. It was just that simple.

If you are new to the site allow me to say, "welcome. Look around a bit, sit a spell."

47. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by maedlamsmom View Post
    I hate how infrequently Justin actually says Ayla's name. It's always, "my daughter" with him. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying that once in a while, but it feels so unnatural when he does it, especially several times in one sentence. It feels like he is avoiding Ayla's name entirely either on purpose or unintentionally. I very rarely say the phrase, "my daughter", unless I am speaking to someone who doesn't KNOW her name. I almost always use her name, because to me that is who she is, my beautiful, funny, kind-hearted, mischievous, little *****. She is so much more than just MY daughter. Does that make sense?

IMO
    Yes.. JD's practice of referring to Ayla as "his daughter", and not using her name, seems to me a practice of distancing himself from her......partially because he never really bonded with her, and possibly because of his involvement in her disappearance.
    JMO

49. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast