Page 27 of 78 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jessieann View Post
    I have another question to add to the list (sorry).
    There is eye witness acct (we dont know who) of DS2 dropping the kids off at DS1's house shortly after she went missing. Did he pull into the drive way to drop them off or though the gate around the back?
    why i ask:
    If he went around back, there is always the chance he could have had a body in the back of the truck (remember the bed is covered) and left a body at ds1's for someone else to take care of while he went back to the house to clean up, dispose of car, etc.. but if he did, just pull into the drive way than he would have been visible to the general public...
    MOO MOO MOO
    Good question, Jessieann. I'll add it.

Bern, that has been one of the biggest flags for me. DS II did say Michelle was there for only about ten minutes, and that he left with the kids for Rose Ave. right after she left. Trouble is, he said she arrived at 4 PM, not 3:18 PM. So if he left for Rose Ave right after she presumably would have left (about 3:30), then it took him an hour to get to Rose Ave., since he was there at/by 4:30PM, according to MN.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nobodynoz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nobodynoz View Post
    Good question, Jessieann. I'll add it.

Bern, that has been one of the biggest flags for me. DS II did say Michelle was there for only about ten minutes, and that he left with the kids for Rose Ave. right after she left. Trouble is, he said she arrived at 4 PM, not 3:18 PM. So if he left for Rose Ave right after she presumably would have left (about 3:30), then it took him an hour to get to Rose Ave., since he was there at/by 4:30PM, according to MN.
    Is it possible that DS II didn't know what time to the hour or minute she arrived? It is possible he just thought it was around 4:00? I couldn't tell you what time I left for the store yesterday or what I time I got home, because I wasn't really paying attention. It just seems like he made a lot of mistakes if he planned this out, and he pointed a finger at himself in doing the things he allegedly did. He had to dispose of a body in daylight and not draw attention. He didn't have a lot of time to do this either, unless we discount anyone's knowledge of him being at his parents home around 4- 4:30. I am just looking at this a different way because you have to let facts speak the truth. Is it possible that someone other than DSII made her disappear?
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Evanesco is online now What happens in the dark will always come to light...
    While researching I came across this article -

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...y-found/nFkP8/

According to a Seminole County sheriff's report, last year Parker told deputies she called for help over a fight with her ex-fiance who left her stranded at Universal Studios. Parker told investigators that Dale Smith became violent with her, took off in her vehicle and took her iPhone.

He seems to like to take things that are near and dear to her. Perhaps he ripped the decals off because he knew her business was dear to her and her "baby" so to speak. Also, he wanted his hummer back from her, he could have also taken them off in order to "take back" what he considered his. Then there's always the need to not be noticed when he drove it to the spot it was found later...

These are just ideas I've had and my theories only...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Evanesco For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    I wonder why they just took the Glow sticker off the hummer. If this was to deter someone from finding the car or ID it on the street, they needed to take the plates off too. Heck they should have drove it into the lake and then no one would have found it. But they didn't, they just took the biggest thing off the Sticker and parked the car and left behind her purse to ensure who ever found the hummer it belonged to Michelle. A black hummer sticks out anyway in a case like this, so why didn't they take the extra steps to hide the hummer? Why leave her purse and ID to be found, because that helped LE shortly after this all went down. Like the next day.

The phone is another thing, why did they leave it on at all and take it when they were driving around? Now they have pings, that will help lead them to their POI. This list of bread crumbs is crazy and not very clever for a guy who disposed of his ex and can't be found. So my guess is, her body is no where in Orlando. Maybe they have to go farther out in their search.
    who ever had the hummer took great care it seems in the placement and not dumped in a lake or burned to a crisp....

Wonder if it was locked with her purse inside...to make sure its given back quickly to the owner.... JMO
    Trying to come to an informed decision using incomplete data...... is well "guessing"

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by emm313 View Post

According to a Seminole County sheriff's report, last year Parker told deputies she called for help over a fight with her ex-fiance who left her stranded at Universal Studios. Parker told investigators that Dale Smith became violent with her, took off in her vehicle and took her iPhone.

He seems to like to take things that are near and dear to her. Perhaps he ripped the decals off because he knew her business was dear to her and her "baby" so to speak. Also, he wanted his hummer back from her, he could have also taken them off in order to "take back" what he considered his. Then there's always the need to not be noticed when he drove it to the spot it was found later...

why are they always fighting in public......or the ones we know about are public displays.
    what kind of private fight did they have
    Trying to come to an informed decision using incomplete data...... is well "guessing"

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by emm313 View Post

And the article says a woman walking her dog, spotted the hummer by 10:30 that night. So it was only hours since the last ping at 8:00 and the hummer is found. If we think the person is going West, then the phone is thrown into the water by the bridge and then they took the hummer to the parking lot. But if they dropped off the hummer first then it was there as early as 7:40 and then the cell phone dumped off the bridge. You pick, but either way, not a lot of time to get rid of a body, and be back to talk to LE, family and who ever.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by captdj View Post
    who ever had the hummer took great care it seems in the placement and not dumped in a lake or burned to a crisp....

Wonder if it was locked with her purse inside...to make sure its given back quickly to the owner.... JMO
    Not destroying the hummer could have been intentional, to keep it in good condition for the owner. And her purse and belongings could have been left to ensure a fast ID. But leaving the hummer there was a risk, because ****s could have taken it and stripped down too. You walk by, see a purse, and think, maybe some money in there and take the hummer too. So it could go either way.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Is it possible that DS II didn't know what time to the hour or minute she arrived? It is possible he just thought it was around 4:00? I couldn't tell you what time I left for the store yesterday or what I time I got home, because I wasn't really paying attention. It just seems like he made a lot of mistakes if he planned this out, and he pointed a finger at himself in doing the things he allegedly did. He had to dispose of a body in daylight and not draw attention. He didn't have a lot of time to do this either, unless we discount anyone's knowledge of him being at his parents home around 4- 4:30. I am just looking at this a different way because you have to let facts speak the truth. Is it possible that someone other than DSII made her disappear?
    You see, my problem with him telling her family that she got to the condo at 4 PM and left about 10 minutes later is that he also said that he left right after she left to go to his parents' house, and an eyewitness is apparently saying he arrived at the Rose Ave. house at 4:30 PM.

He could have thought it was 4 when she arrived, even if it was actually 3:18. But if she stayed 10 minutes, and he left with the kids right when she did (as he said), that would mean it took him an hour to get to his parents' house. My impression is that it doesn't take nearly that long to get from his condo to the Rose Ave. house. And I'd bet that he's not a slow driver.

MOO, of course.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nobodynoz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nobodynoz View Post
    You see, my problem with him telling her family that she got to the condo at 4 PM and left about 10 minutes later is that he also said that he left right after she left to go to his parents' house, and an eyewitness is apparently saying he arrived at the Rose Ave. house at 4:30 PM.

He could have thought it was 4 when she arrived, even if it was actually 3:18. But if she stayed 10 minutes, and he left with the kids right when she did (as he said), that would mean it took him an hour to get to his parents' house. My impression is that it doesn't take nearly that long to get from his condo to the Rose Ave. house. And I'd bet that he's not a slow driver.

MOO, of course.
    I understand what you are saying, but I was thinking he just didn't have a good sense of time when he was asked hours later by LE when she arrived, when he got to his dad's place. Men are like that, more than woman. My husband tells me "it only takes a few minutes" but in reality what he is referring too, takes an hour. I am not making excuses for Dale, I don't like his past or the way he treated Michelle, but I do want the right person to pay for her disappearance. I also know LE named him a POI, but let's see what they come up with by the end of the month. If they had something that was hard evidence, Dale would be behind bars, for sure!

I try to look at these case with two sets of direction to see which one fits the best, regardless of the media, or rumors or past actions. In the beginning I was 100% sure he killed her, but as time goes by and things come to light and we don't find her body, I like to back track and see what is wrong. Too me, it is just so easy to make this Dale's deal, but why? Is he so blinded that he picked the worst day of her life to make her go missing and point a finger right at him? That is what confuses me, not that he is such a great guy and would never hurt a fly, we know he beat up and kicked a man who ended up dead, but that this all points to him and yet some think he planned it. I don't see a lot of smart planning on his part, except where is Michelle? If this was a rage, out of control kill, there would have been evidence on him, inside the condo, maybe even in the truck or hummer, but nothing. If it was planned, why toss the phone where LE can find it? Why leave it on until 8pm? Heck, why even take it? The hummer I get, he wouldn't want to trash it, if he owes on it and wants it back. But leaving it there, made it easy to spot and less time for him to dispose of Michelle. So that is what I am kicking around here, was it Dale, or a hit, or SODDI, or what?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

I could see him being off by 5..maybe even 10 minutes but 42 minutes is wayyy off. I don't see that as just being mistaken.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to uscgirl For This Useful Post:

I'm sorry, Bern. I guess I'm not explaining my reasoning very clearly.

It's not the time he originally gave (although I agree that 42 minutes is indeed way off, like uscgirl says), it's that he said he left for Rose right when Michelle left.

If Michelle stayed 10 minutes, that means she left at about 3:30, and Dale left then too.

But Dale apparently, according to an eyewitness, didn't arrive at his parents' house until 4:30.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nobodynoz For This Useful Post:

I understand what you are saying, but I was thinking he just didn't have a good sense of time when he was asked hours later by LE when she arrived, when he got to his dad's place. Men are like that, more than woman. My husband tells me "it only takes a few minutes" but in reality what he is referring too, takes an hour. I am not making excuses for Dale, I don't like his past or the way he treated Michelle, but I do want the right person to pay for her disappearance. I also know LE named him a POI, but let's see what they come up with by the end of the month. If they had something that was hard evidence, Dale would be behind bars, for sure!

I try to look at these case with two sets of direction to see which one fits the best, regardless of the media, or rumors or past actions. In the beginning I was 100% sure he killed her, but as time goes by and things come to light and we don't find her body, I like to back track and see what is wrong. Too me, it is just so easy to make this Dale's deal, but why? Is he so blinded that he picked the worst day of her life to make her go missing and point a finger right at him? That is what confuses me, not that he is such a great guy and would never hurt a fly, we know he beat up and kicked a man who ended up dead, but that this all points to him and yet some think he planned it. I don't see a lot of smart planning on his part, except where is Michelle? If this was a rage, out of control kill, there would have been evidence on him, inside the condo, maybe even in the truck or hummer, but nothing. If it was planned, why toss the phone where LE can find it? Why leave it on until 8pm? Heck, why even take it? The hummer I get, he wouldn't want to trash it, if he owes on it and wants it back. But leaving it there, made it easy to spot and less time for him to dispose of Michelle. So that is what I am kicking around here, was it Dale, or a hit, or SODDI, or what?
    He may have done some pre-planning, because as you noted, Michelle has not been found. That shows it might not have been a hasty or sloppy deed.

As for it being a 'smart' plan, probably not. I don't think that anyone who kills their spouse is 'smart.' It is not a highly evolved thing to do. Only stupid and ignorant people actually murder their partners, no matter how 'smart' they think they are. imo

I think he may have had it sort of planned out, like he imagined that someday it might be necessary. And maybe something set him off that day and he set his somewhat sloppy plan into motion. But I don't think it was a blind rage, the kind that would leave behind blood splatter. All he had to do was get behind her long enough to get a rope around her windpipe and he could incapacitate her well enough to put her in a trunk or a cabinet in his work trunk. And if she was not dead then it would not leave any forensics behind either.

I think he took the phone because he wanted to keep tabs on who was looking for her and have an idea about when LE might be coming around to check on him. It doesn't seem to matter that it pinged here or there because it is not absolute proof of anything, so far anyway.

Even though LE found her cell phone it has not brought about any arrests, so maybe it was not that bad of a blunder after all.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

If DSII's handle JediScout is a reflection of him or what he wishes he was, then are his other handles more personalities? For instance... Cowboy.... does he engage in cowboy like activities.... riding, etc. in the same manner he does with his Star Wars persona, and if so..... where?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know if/who from her family took a lie detector test???

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MyTinkieGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MyTinkieGirl View Post
    Does anyone know if/who from her family took a lie detector test???
    I haven't read anything on LDTs, has anyone?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Page 27 of 78 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast