Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 1166

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

  1. #651
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleLikeThat View Post
    It is very easy to make up a fake account on fb by cloning the email address. All i was asking for was proof? i can make up a fake account and steal someones pic and their name as well. MOO Why would some one put info on the computer for you to see then delete it if it were able to be used against them or as a clue, If they know we are monitoring and that we are looking at every aspect of what he is doing. Wouldn't the obvious thing to do is not post it at all? That makes me think it isn't him , MOO

    Why would someone post something and then delete it? Because maybe someone can't control their temper.

    Sometimes people do stupid things...like killing the mother of their children.

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to uscgirl For This Useful Post:


  3. #652
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleLikeThat View Post
    It is very easy to make up a fake account on fb by cloning the email address. All i was asking for was proof? i can make up a fake account and steal someones pic and their name as well. MOO Why would some one put info on the computer for you to see then delete it if it were able to be used against them or as a clue, If they know we are monitoring and that we are looking at every aspect of what he is doing. Wouldn't the obvious thing to do is not post it at all? That makes me think it isn't him , MOO
    Why would someone pretend to be Dale and make insensitive and hurtful comments? Why would someone do that and suggest everyone knows Michelle was an escort? That seems more like a STRATEGY to deflect attention to someone else....IMO the comments made by Buck reflect the character of Dale or should I say the lack thereof....Moo He seems to pretend to be someone he's not and hide behind fake characters...

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:


  5. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by uscgirl View Post
    Why would someone post something and then delete it? Because maybe someone can't control their temper.

    Sometimes people do stupid things...like killing the mother of their children.
    Didn't mean to upset you. Was just looking for the links to the proof of facts is all. I'm guessing there isn't any. MOO of course

  6. #654
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    169
    these accounts were active way before michele went missing... these accounts have dates attached to them.. certain posts were recorded with contact between people who now seem to act like they may not be linked--supporters who have since become quiet, or unsupportive leak info as well... So many people know who he is-- and so many want him caught, I wouldn't be surprised if folks have PI's on retainer for a few years- If he was smart, he would give those twins to grandma and grandpa and move across the world. He will ALWAYS be suspected of murder unless her body surfaces.

  7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BeeBeeOh For This Useful Post:


  8. #655
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBeeOh View Post
    these accounts were active way before michele went missing... these accounts have dates attached to them.. certain posts were recorded with contact between people who now seem to act like they may not be linked--supporters who have since become quiet, or unsupportive leak info as well... So many people know who he is-- and so many want him caught, I wouldn't be surprised if folks have PI's on retainer for a few years- If he was smart, he would give those twins to grandma and grandpa and move across the world. He will ALWAYS be suspected of murder unless her body surfaces.
    Great points...IMO Dale is already being tracked by PIs. I would hope so at least....There's no proof of course but I highly suspect every move he makes is being watched very closely and will continue to be monitored until Michelle come home. Dale had the choice to end the game he is playing and start cooperating...IMO his life would get much easier if he were innocent...problem is IMO he is guilty so if he cooperates and tells what happened he spents the rest of his life in jail...no wonder he lawyered up! Jmo I also agree he should custody of the kids to Michelle's family. Protect those innocent children. What does he know about being a dad? Just wondering?

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:


  10. #656
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    169
    from what I gather, micheles family isn't poor, and now that he took the grandtwins away, what else do they have to do but dwell on their missing child. He's a doofus. It may be 4 or 12 years from now-but Dale has years to be on his p's and q's and will have a very limited social life-- he is now that weird creepy guy people are definitely wispering about when he walks into a bar or party...and he won't ever find a woman of any substance to stand next to him. Not to mention those kids are gonna start asking questions to people who are not in the family one day.... insert evil laugh here... Dale's days are numbered. He will die rotting in prison....

  11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BeeBeeOh For This Useful Post:


  12. #657
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBeeOh View Post
    from what I gather, micheles family isn't poor, and now that he took the grandtwins away, what else do they have to do but dwell on their missing child. He's a doofus. It may be 4 or 12 years from now-but Dale has years to be on his p's and q's and will have a very limited social life-- he is now that weird creepy guy people are definitely wispering about when he walks into a bar or party...and he won't ever find a woman of any substance to stand next to him. Not to mention those kids are gonna start asking questions to people who are not in the family one day.... insert evil laugh here... Dale's days are numbered. He will die rotting in prison....
    Welcome by the way! I really APPRECIATE your honest remarks! As a newby to WS any fresh ideas on what happened to Michelle? How did Dale pull this off? TIA

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:


  14. #658
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    169
    Thanks for the welcome! I will admit, I don't have/recall all the details I have learned.... things got fuzzy for me here when the video from the neighbors was discussed. Was miichelles car actually seen leaving the house and was dales car actually seen? I think he snapped her neck and shoved her in the car, I also think he had help that came to his aid by cutting through to his property from the street behind, perhaps to drive his truck to him after he dumped the body and her vehicle.

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeeBeeOh For This Useful Post:


  16. #659
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBeeOh View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! I will admit, I don't have/recall all the details I have learned.... things got fuzzy for me here when the video from the neighbors was discussed. Was miichelles car actually seen leaving the house and was dales car actually seen? I think he snapped her neck and shoved her in the car, I also think he had help that came to his aid by cutting through to his property from the street behind, perhaps to drive his truck to him after he dumped the body and her vehicle.
    Many of the videos have been retracted and IMO only LE truly knows what is and isn't on the neighbor's video cam....for the life of me I have watched the initial videos at least 200-300 times and it's difficult to tell what came and went...I agree with much of your theory. Just wish we had an idea where he dumped the body.... Do you think closer to his condo or far away? He only had about 42 minutes initially to hide her unless he stored her somewhere for a period of time...

  17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:


  18. #660
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    169
    i think he thought this through and stashed her somewhere he had pre determined, or if he was prepared enough, dumped her then returned to bury/burn/sink her in the hours people began to notice her absence.

  19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BeeBeeOh For This Useful Post:


  20. #661
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBeeOh View Post
    i think he thought this through and stashed her somewhere he had pre determined, or if he was prepared enough, dumped her then returned to bury/burn/sink her in the hours people began to notice her absence.
    That's always been my theory...this was premeditated. He incapacitated her (either killed her and immediately left her somewhere) or she was drugged and taken alive and left somewhere....He then went back and like you said did something awful. I can't even think about that...poor Michelle. Dale will get what he deserves soon enough IMO.... Justice will find him...

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:


  22. #662
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleLikeThat View Post
    Didn't mean to upset you. Was just looking for the links to the proof of facts is all. I'm guessing there isn't any. MOO of course
    A search through the various Michelle Parker threads here will turn up plenty of links. There's a "search this thread" feature near the top of the page, a "search forum" on the "missing" forum and a search of all posts near the top of the page. Much of this has been discussed previously.

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:


  24. #663
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBeeOh View Post
    i think he thought this through and stashed her somewhere he had pre determined, or if he was prepared enough, dumped her then returned to bury/burn/sink her in the hours people began to notice her absence.
    Makes sense except that he was being watched closely right after it was noticed she was missing, and she was noticed missing very quickly. It would have been a huge risk for DSjr to return to deal with her body. Not impossible, but a risk for him nonetheless.

    Of course, he could have dealt with the body at some time during the night, especially if the twins stayed at Sr's that night. Do we know where the twins were the night of the 17th? DSjr had purportedly taken them to Sr's house that afternoon but did they stay the night there or return to the condo?

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:


  26. #664
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBeeOh View Post
    these accounts were active way before michele went missing... these accounts have dates attached to them.. certain posts were recorded with contact between people who now seem to act like they may not be linked--supporters who have since become quiet, or unsupportive leak info as well... So many people know who he is-- and so many want him caught, I wouldn't be surprised if folks have PI's on retainer for a few years- If he was smart, he would give those twins to grandma and grandpa and move across the world. He will ALWAYS be suspected of murder unless her body surfaces.
    You are so right! The accounts have been active for years. It was only after Michelle went missing that, one by one, they were deleted, made inactive or hidden.

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:


  28. #665
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Winter Park, FL
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Makes sense except that he was being watched closely right after it was noticed she was missing, and she was noticed missing very quickly. It would have been a huge risk for DSjr to return to deal with her body. Not impossible, but a risk for him nonetheless.

    Of course, he could have dealt with the body at some time during the night, especially if the twins stayed at Sr's that night. Do we know where the twins were the night of the 17th? DSjr had purportedly taken them to Sr's house that afternoon but did they stay the night there or return to the condo?

    BBM - Where the twins were on the night of the 17th has always been something I've wondered. I think in the last few posts I have heard my theory completed played out. I'd also like to know if his white work van was at his condo when the police did their drive by. We know by video it was there earlier....did he move it? I've felt for a long time that the van has some significance, either by storage and/or removal.

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:


  30. #666
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleLikeThat View Post
    It is very easy to make up a fake account on fb by cloning the email address. All i was asking for was proof? i can make up a fake account and steal someones pic and their name as well. MOO Why would some one put info on the computer for you to see then delete it if it were able to be used against them or as a clue, If they know we are monitoring and that we are looking at every aspect of what he is doing. Wouldn't the obvious thing to do is not post it at all? That makes me think it isn't him , MOO
    Well Simple, I just tried to "clone" my FB account and it gave me the error:

    "Sorry, it looks like email@aol.com belongs to an existing account. Would you like to claim this email account?"....So you're saying Buck Fuddy took over Dale's account and went on a posting spree calling Michelle an escort? IMO Dale and Buck are one in the same. The only things is Dale didn't expect we'd be SMART ENOUGH to figure it out...

  31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:


  32. #667
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    169
    IIRC, Dale had from 3pm until nearly 8pm to take care of Shelly's body...

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to BeeBeeOh For This Useful Post:


  34. #668
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBeeOh View Post
    IIRC, Dale had from 3pm until nearly 8pm to take care of Shelly's body...
    Where are you getting that time frame? DS says she arrived at 4pm, video which may or may not be Michelle's hummer shows a hummer arriving at 3:18pm....do you know what time DS got back to his condo or Dad's house? I mean, have you seen it online? Just wondering.

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:


  36. #669
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    169
    IIRC, I know she was SAID to have dropped the kids off late afternoon, last recorded being alive noonish by camera in family shop (? or maybe it was a verbal phone call?) Also thought Dales parents/neighbors confirmed his truck at parents house after 7ish?


    VERY LOOSE TIMELINE BASED OFF MY MEMORY.


    All I recall was there was def 45 minutes of freedom, and a possible few hours of Dale being unrecorded by anyone other than his parents.


    I think Dale planned this between the taping of the PC in June and the airing of the episode--- and it went very well in his opinion.

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeeBeeOh For This Useful Post:


  38. #670
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBeeOh View Post
    IIRC, I know she was SAID to have dropped the kids off late afternoon, last recorded being alive noonish by camera in family shop (? or maybe it was a verbal phone call?) Also thought Dales parents/neighbors confirmed his truck at parents house after 7ish?


    VERY LOOSE TIMELINE BASED OFF MY MEMORY.


    All I recall was there was def 45 minutes of freedom, and a possible few hours of Dale being unrecorded by anyone other than his parents.


    I think Dale planned this between the taping of the PC in June and the airing of the episode--- and it went very well in his opinion.
    Thanks! I need more coffee this morning, lol.

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:


  40. #671
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fantasy Island
    Posts
    2,465
    Here's the video of the hummer again from Nov 17. (which has now been retracted) It may help some that have never seen it.


    [ame="http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee375/dixie6920/Hummer%20Nov%2024%20Video/?action=view&current=IMG_0623.mp4"]Hummer Nov 24 Video :: IMG_0623.mp4 video by dixie6920 - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid1224.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee375/dixie6920/Hummer%20Nov%2024%20Video/IMG_0623.mp4@@AMEPARAM@@vid1224@@AMEPARAM@@1224@@A MEPARAM@@ee375/dixie6920/Hummer%20Nov%2024%20Video/IMG_0623@@AMEPARAM@@mp4[/ame]

  41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:


  42. #672
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBeeOh View Post
    I think Dale planned this between the taping of the PC in June and the airing of the episode--- and it went very well in his opinion.
    I couldn't AGREE MORE....JMO He selected the date of the PC airing to muddy the water- Did she leave on her own freewill because of embarrassment? That was an angle he most likely thought of.... On the PC episode, when Dale was being interviewed at the end...The host made reference to something along the lines that he and Michelle needed to work things out for the REST OF THEIR LIVES and that was a pretty long time....IMO it was in that moment that Dale probably thought to himself "not if I have anything to do with it" and the plotting began...

    Do you think he would take Michelle to a place Dale knows well or a random place to just hide her as quick as possible? Think Sr helped? TIA I just think if this was planned in advance, the hiding spot was where he gave the most thought MOO.

  43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:


  44. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    Well Simple, I just tried to "clone" my FB account and it gave me the error:

    "Sorry, it looks like email@aol.com belongs to an existing account. Would you like to claim this email account?"....So you're saying Buck Fuddy took over Dale's account and went on a posting spree calling Michelle an escort? IMO Dale and Buck are one in the same. The only things is Dale didn't expect we'd be SMART ENOUGH to figure it out...
    So your saying it is possible, thanks.

  45. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleLikeThat For This Useful Post:


  46. #674
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    I couldn't AGREE MORE....JMO He selected the date of the PC airing to muddy the water- Did she leave on her own freewill because of embarrassment? That was an angle he most likely thought of.... On the PC episode, when Dale was being interviewed at the end...The host made reference to something along the lines that he and Michelle needed to work things out for the REST OF THEIR LIVES and that was a pretty long time....IMO it was in that moment that Dale probably thought to himself "not if I have anything to do with it" and the plotting began...

    Do you think he would take Michelle to a place Dale knows well or a random place to just hide her as quick as possible? Think Sr helped? TIA I just think if this was planned in advance, the hiding spot was where he gave the most thought MOO.
    That 'thought' that crossed his mind during post interview on TPC was blatantly obvious.
    One grain of sand does not make a desert
    One drop of water does not make an ocean
    Nor one star a universe
    But one person CAN make a difference!

  47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pias For This Useful Post:


  48. #675
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleLikeThat View Post
    So your saying it is possible, thanks.
    Okay, I'll bite, lol, 'cause I have no idea about this other than I tried and got the same message as Jazzmaster. What happens if you claim the e-mail account? I mean, don't you have to have passwords and such? Thanks!

  49. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:


Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #18
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 646
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 08:12 PM
  2. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 719
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 11:38 AM
  3. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 598
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:46 AM
  4. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #7
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 591
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 09:38 PM
  5. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #1
    By Sparky in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 796
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 08:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •