FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18

Please continue here...

Michelle, your in my mind each and everyday, may your family's prayers be answered and justice be served.

It got deleted from the last thread, but just wanted to say that Michelle's step-mom Gayle posted graphics/ flyers on the Mega Con FB page this weekend letting everyone know that the prime suspect in Michelle Parker's disappearance was possibly in attendance.

Her postings asked attendees to call Crimeline if they had any info related to the case. At least one volunteer also passed out flyers.

The postings were answered by a very angry individual, and then everything went poof.

But not before many people saw the postings, both on Mega Con and other places.

:winkaway:

It looks like whoever was running the fundrazr acct. in support of DS2. decided they got enough $ because the acct is now closed.. seems to me that a lot of online things have been getting deleted lately... hmmmm.... are people starting to get nervous?!?!?!?!
MOO!!!!!!!!

hmmmmm. regarding the window sticker... i just came across something a little interesting... On DS2's fb page. one of his "Likes" is a mobile window tinting business that also does window art and graphics. and one of the main pictures on that window tinting page has a car with a jedi standing next to it..... creepy imo.. could someone of told him how to easily get the graphics off the window. or helped him even?!?!
MOO

It got deleted from the last thread, but just wanted to say that Michelle's step-mom Gayle posted graphics/ flyers on the Mega Con FB page this weekend letting everyone know that the prime suspect in Michelle Parker's disappearance was possibly in attendance.

Her postings asked attendees to call Crimeline if they had any info related to the case. At least one volunteer also passed out flyers.

The postings were answered by a very angry individual, and then everything went poof.

But not before many people saw the postings, both on Mega Con and other places.

:winkaway:

Great to know. I posted the info on the FInd Michelle Facebook last week and it quickly got deleted. I thought she never read it. Guess I was wrong.

hmmmmm. regarding the window sticker... i just came across something a little interesting... On DS2's fb page. one of his "Likes" is a mobile window tinting business that also does window art and graphics. and one of the main pictures on that window tinting page has a car with a jedi standing next to it..... creepy imo.. could someone of told him how to easily get the graphics off the window. or helped him even?!?!
MOO

Funny, that disappeared over night as well.......

exactly! with all due respect to my fellow sleuthers who try so hard to be helpful, maybe all this posting when we KNOW they are reading is counter-productive? because they are tying up all their loose ends that way. just a thought...

or am i totally thinking about this backwards? what are everyone's thoughts on the matter?

Was it this one?

http://tintchick.com/

Yes it seems things are disappearing.

No... the page that he liked is still there but he "unliked" it... im not sure i am allowed to say the name of the company (if im allowed to let me know)... and there is alot of jedi and star wars coincidences on the tinting page, i just cant help but think they are pretty close.....
MOO

No... the page that he liked is still there but he "unliked" it... im not sure i am allowed to say the name of the company (if im allowed to let me know)... and there is alot of jedi and star wars coincidences on the tinting page, i just cant help but think they are pretty close.....
MOO

Funny thing is I looked at the same pages you are referring to yesterday morning. I know which ones they are, and when you follow that it takes you to the one I posted above.

Wonder if this is the same company that added the "Glow" decal to the hummer?

exactly! with all due respect to my fellow sleuthers who try so hard to be helpful, maybe all this posting when we KNOW they are reading is counter-productive? because they are tying up all their loose ends that way. just a thought...

or am i totally thinking about this backwards? what are everyone's thoughts on the matter?

I wholehearted agree with you Seabass!

Funny thing is I looked at the same pages you are referring to yesterday morning. I know which ones they are, and when you follow that it takes you to the one I posted above.

Wonder if this is the same company that added the "Glow" decal to the hummer?

Same thought crossed my mind... but you can bet if they put them on, they know how to remove them without a problem... IMO

It looks like whoever was running the fundrazr acct. in support of DS2. decided they got enough $ because the acct is now closed.. seems to me that a lot of online things have been getting deleted lately... hmmmm.... are people starting to get nervous?!?!?!?!
MOO!!!!!!!!

Contribution boxes, if that it the type of system they were using, usually expire after a set time.

MOO

approx what date did he like it? pls and TIA

Perhaps it will be equally as telling in court that things disappeared as things were mentioned, that is if anyone from a sleuth site is subpoenaed?

Perhaps it will be equally as telling in court that things disappeared as things were mentioned, that is if anyone from a sleuth site is subpoenaed?

I agree and that's why we have a screen cap function.

As long as you capture the evidence via screen capture and save a copy, they can delete and try to cover all the tracks they want. What's done is done and eventually we will find the clues that lead to Michelle.

You cannot make someone disappear without ANY clues. Those responsible were good at spreading out the clues, yet when you connect all the dots uh oh - there is a trail leading back to one person. The evidence is building IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail