Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Yesterday, 09:16 AM BigCityLightsGrl,

I see you doing a lot of talking, but I'm not seeing any links to back it up. For example, could you please substantiate what you are saying so the rest of us can get on board? I would like to see and hear the lady reading Michelle's statement, for example. See your statement below:

BigCityLightsGrl: I also remember seeing on NG show the day of the emergency hearing, a lady reading a letter at the beginning of the show from Michelle stating that Dale was never violent or abusive towards her, that he cheated on her and lied about it and thats where most of their problems came from. Im guessing that his attorneys have that as well since she was reading stading next to them at the courthouse."

Sorry, I just don't have time to try to research every statement and claim made on this board. In the future, hook us up, please. I know its easy to just SAY stuff, it's a little harder to substantiate it.

Lets all do our part to help each other to help Michelle. TIA
    One grain of sand does not make a desert
    One drop of water does not make an ocean
    Nor one star a universe
    But one person CAN make a difference!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pias For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityLightsGrl View Post
    Hes been in trouble for fighting in 91 and 96 I think it was, and drugs and DV in 2000. What has he done since then? Nothing really I think. Maybe he did change, maybe his friends and people in the last 10 years havent seen anything and believe him to be the person they know him as because he turned his life around?

Michelle filed a restraing order in 2009, but was dropped for lack of evidence, could it be possible that she made things up to get the order and the judge saw right through it. I know she saidhe put his hands on her during the PC, but we all know people lie. Ive done some digging around with OPD and Ive found 2 cases where DS2 has called the police to their house because MP was drunk and causing problems. First time police were gonna arrrest her but DS2 didnt press charges, and the second time MP was going to be arrested for DV and Cyber Stalking. To me it looks like MP isnt the saint that shes made out to be, I believe she had more going on in her life then is being led on to be. Once I figure out how to post the police reports I will.
    Again, LINKS??? PHOTO COPIES??? WHERE ARE THEY??? I see assertions, but nothing to substantiate them...????????
    One grain of sand does not make a desert
    One drop of water does not make an ocean
    Nor one star a universe
    But one person CAN make a difference!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pias For This Useful Post:

No matter if Michelle gave as good as she got, she did not deserve what has apparently happened to her. I pray every day that Michelle is found and the perp pays!!!!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Breazy For This Useful Post:

Hi all,

I was sort of scratching my head wondering why the next fundraiser (poker run) for Michelle is being held in Daytona. I thought it seemed a little far out compared to others held for her.

Not sure if anyone else here saw that the guy holding this event is based out of Daytona (Frank Micari)

Here's the event web page:

http://www.motorcyclemonster.com/eve...aytona-FL.html

Here's an article on Frank's story - pretty touching:

http://www.palmcoastobserver.com/new...or-the-missing

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pias View Post
    Yesterday, 09:16 AM BigCityLightsGrl,

I see you doing a lot of talking, but I'm not seeing any links to back it up. For example, could you please substantiate what you are saying so the rest of us can get on board? I would like to see and hear the lady reading Michelle's statement, for example. See your statement below:

BigCityLightsGrl: I also remember seeing on NG show the day of the emergency hearing, a lady reading a letter at the beginning of the show from Michelle stating that Dale was never violent or abusive towards her, that he cheated on her and lied about it and thats where most of their problems came from. Im guessing that his attorneys have that as well since she was reading stading next to them at the courthouse."

Sorry, I just don't have time to try to research every statement and claim made on this board. In the future, hook us up, please. I know its easy to just SAY stuff, it's a little harder to substantiate it.

Lets all do our part to help each other to help Michelle. TIA
    Okay I found the link to NG that BigCityLightsGrl was referring to. I must admit that I did miss that. But to be honest, I've never known an abused woman who hasn't written something like that at some point in a tumultuous relationship to try to justify to someone why they returned to the abuser. We just don't know the context of this "letter" or statement purportedly written by Michelle. Nor do we know when she wrote it. Things could have escalated after it was written or she was simply trying to ease someone's mind about the relationship.

There are many different forms of abuse and there is certainly indication that he was at least emotionally abusive. Throwing her out of a hotel room with nowhere to go in the middle of the night and making her use a plastic bag for her belongings when he didn't want her to have his suitcase is one example. Leaving her on the side of the road is another. Not to mention packing her belongings up and dumping her off at her mother's house.

And then of course you've got her saying, in the flesh, that he shouldn't have put his hands on her on more than one occasion. So that "letter" or text or whatever it was just doesn't cut it in the grand scheme of things IMO. I'm sure there is a long line of people who can come up with other statements that Michelle made that will negate this "letter". Not to mention, didn't her 11 year old child testify that same day that he had seen DSJr hit his mother?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl3-H7pebAk&feature=related"]Michelle Parker: Nancy 12/1/11 - YouTube[/ame]

MOO

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pias View Post
    Again, LINKS??? PHOTO COPIES??? WHERE ARE THEY??? I see assertions, but nothing to substantiate them...????????
    BigCityLightsGrl did indicate that she got those reports from the what I assume to be the courthouse so I'm sure if she can figure out how to host them she will. I assume you won't find an online link because the charges were never actually filed?

But I believe her because DSJr did the same thing in 2003 with another girl, likely a former girlfriend. Filed DV charges against her and I believe requested a restraining order? You can see that case at the Orange County Clerk site... http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Cas...?CaseID=790841

I can't read these cases very well but perhaps someone who can will let us know if this case was also dismissed.

So domestic violence seems to follow him like a black cloud. And it doesn't appear as though he's changed his ways, just changed his way of dealing with it. File first? Work these poor, seemingly intelligent and rational women up into a frenzy with repeated manipulation, cheating, lies and at the very least emotional abuse and then call LE on them when they get irrational during one of their neverending arguments? And file charges against them like they are the unstable ones? And then he went on to charge her in what appears to be civil court in 2005 for damages. Almost the same situation as Michelle. I wonder if this case made it to the PC too? Funny but I don't see a long record of violence on this other woman either, just on him. In fact the only cases on file for her are from him.

MOO

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    BigCityLightsGrl did indicate that she got those reports from the what I assume to be the courthouse so I'm sure if she can figure out how to host them she will. I assume you won't find an online link because the charges were never actually filed?

But I believe her because DSJr did the same thing in 2003 with another girl, likely a former girlfriend. Filed DV charges against her and I believe requested a restraining order? You can see that case at the Orange County Clerk site... http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Cas...?CaseID=790841

I can't read these cases very well but perhaps someone who can will let us know if this case was also dismissed.

So domestic violence seems to follow him like a black cloud. And it doesn't appear as though he's changed his ways, just changed his way of dealing with it. File first? Work these poor, seemingly intelligent and rational women up into a frenzy with repeated manipulation, cheating, lies and at the very least emotional abuse and then call LE on them when they get irrational during one of their neverending arguments? And file charges against them like they are the unstable ones? And then he went on to charge her in what appears to be civil court in 2005 for damages. Almost the same situation as Michelle. I wonder if this case made it to the PC too? Funny but I don't see a long record of violence on this other woman either, just on him. In fact the only cases on file for her are from him.

MOO
    Kamille,
    I don't know I think it's all just one big string of coincidences. Coincidences seem to follow DS around. Maybe bad luck?

It could just a coincidence Dale was the last known person to see Michelle and just a coincidence all of Michelle's items (vehicle, phone, etc) were found between his condo and his Dad's home. Just a coincidence too that all of the phone activity happened in that area too. Finally it could be just a coincidence that other spouses and girlfriends filed domestic abuse charges in one form or another and he went to court several times fighting these women.

I'm sure glad I don't have that kind of luck.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fishee For This Useful Post:

Bet he's smiling about this... sure will be glad when that smile gets wiped from his face as he peers through jail cell bars.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breazy For This Useful Post:

Amazing....everything just keeps going his way.
    IMO

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

1600.00 ... He better put that away. The Star Wars Convention isn't until August.

Luckily for him it's in Orlando this year ... would be a shame if he were in jail and missed the convention right there in Orlando ...

hehe

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TexasCharm For This Useful Post:

In this video from today's ruling, MN makes a comment about the case and alludes to defense team remaining silent for now, but they will be making public comments in the very near future. He mentions that there have been recent developments and they are letting LE do their jobs. They will be commenting in the very near future. Seems they are expecting something to happen soon...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3278430.story

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Enjoy it while it lasts as his "going my way" streak is quickly fleeting.. As a matter of fact "karma" is slowly, but surely making her way to right smack dab in the middle of Dale Wayne Smith Jr's entire life.. And once she finally arrives she is there to stay and will wreak havoc on/in Dale's little ol' life in ways he can't yet even Imagine.. Hoping he makes great pals with his new found "support" group that awaits his arrival in the Florida Dept of Corrections Prison system.. The entire remainder of Dale Jr's entire life is quite likely a very good many years left to go here on this earth.. Potentially even a whole, another 40+yrs making him just barely at even the HALFWAY mark of his lifetime.. *And what is to be lived throughout those years IMO will only be the beginning of his lifelong earthly consequences, that will only be followed up with the eternity of afterlife at which time he'll really face the music upon meeting his maker who is the ULTIMATE JUDGE, JURY, AND SENTENCER TO AN ETERNITY OF SUFFERING IN THE HOTTEST PITS OF HELL..

So, IMO while things may certainly *appear* to really be "going his way" presently.. Don't let it fool you as Karma is already en route.. destination, Dale's life where she'll ensure that Dale reaps no more, nor no less THAN EXACTLY WHAT HE HAS SOWN!!!

So, yea Dale enjoy that $1600 ya just were awarded.. Enjoy it now because it is fast fleeting as you soon meet your Karma face to face.. IMO there won't be smiles anywhere in or around Dale Wayne Smith Jr once KARMA arrives.. Jmo, tho!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    In this video from today's ruling, MN makes a comment about the case and alludes to defense team remaining silent for now, but they will be making public comments in the very near future. He mentions that there have been recent developments and they are letting LE do their jobs. They will be commenting in the very near future. Seems they are expecting something to happen soon...

I had to chuckle a bit when the attorney talks about DS being a single parent of twins, and how hard that is. Ya, boys, it is hard, nice that you noticed!!! I bet it was hard for Michelle and she was working, going to school and had an 11 yrs too. Now that is a hard time.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

very interesting video, thanks. I wasn't that interested in the part that the defense team were also investigating because that is their job, but I thought it was interesting that he points out both his team and the police are essentially looking in another direction that they may have found through exhaustive police work.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vibert For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vibert View Post
    very interesting video, thanks. I wasn't that interested in the part that the defense team were also investigating because that is their job, but I thought it was interesting that he points out both his team and the police are essentially looking in another direction that they may have found through exhaustive police work.
    MN said that? Sorry, I haven't seen the video yet but will watch it soon as I can. Tia.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Vibert I've watched the video at least 10x and see no mention of LE looking in another direction. Where did I miss it?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:

it's more inferred than blatant. The way he goes on and on about the police's intensive investigation, so many man hours, much more thorough etc... while maintaining dale's innocence and stating they will talk soon when more info is released by the police. I basically got that after all the amazing, extra work the police have put in, they've figured a different direction and dale is pretty close to being off the hook.

You guys didn't take it that way?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to vibert For This Useful Post:

Vibert I've watched the video at least 10x and see no mention of LE looking in another direction. Where did I miss it?
    Well here's a transcript of what they both said which was just a bunch of lawyer gibberish to me. MN is only trying to point out how much exhaustive police work has gone into this case and they still haven't arrested his client so they must have nothing right? Personally I don't see much exhaustive police work. Haven't seen it since the Lake Elinor search. MOO

The paragraph breaks are when the interview also breaks and the film is edited.

MN: We have remained silent intentionally. We made a statement long ago that we wanted law enforcement to do their job without diversion and without distraction from us so we’ve been conducting our own investigation , they’ve been conducting theirs and it will be in the very near future that we will have public comment um but as of this time we don’t think it’s right. We know that certain things have unfolded and we’re simply allowing law enforcement to properly do what it is they do and we believe that when they have concluded their investigation that it will (inaudible) to the benefit of our client which we’ve been saying all along. We do anticipate that there will be public comment about the criminal aspects of this case, today was the domestic aspect and that was resolved as it should have been under the law.

They’ve reported on their own that they’ve had 11 officers working full time so that’s 440 hours a week with the simple addition. I don’t know if they’ve had that amount at the end but I do know that they’ve worked very hard umm from all that I’ve heard and learned and discovered they’ve gone, in my opinion, beyond what would normally be done in order to solve this case so umm umm from our perspective we want them to do that.

And I’ve been doing this for a long time and handled many homicide cases and homicide investigation being involved I’ve got to tell you they’ve done work that is almost second to none that I’ve seen as far as the amount of work that has been put into this. From what I know right now, and I don’t know everything right now they’ve done a lot, a lot more than the average case.

The feeding frenzy that has ensued on this case with the media umm does not make any, or most employers comfortable.

Well he’s still…he’s still here and and nothing has happened you know for somebody to get ravaged and savaged as they have, it it takes a pretty special employer to be able to keep somebody on who’s gone through this.

SS: Dale’s a strong individual and I certainly think he will land on his feet. I don’t think they’ll be any any issues with him being able to, you know, support the children on a long term basis. Certainly during this interim while this investigation is ongoing you know he is receiving assistance from the state, we’re all very very fortunate that the state’s going to do that for him.

He’s now…a single parent that’s got to take care of two twins that are very demanding. That is demanding you ask any single parent in this country how demanding that is and what sort of burden that comes..uh..I couldn’t define it as a benefit.

But right now all this, these unknown questions haven’t been answered you know he’s, he’s got to live under that scrutiny and that’s a very very difficult thing for him if he were alone. It’s much more demanding when it’s with two small children.

MN = Mark Nejame
    SS = Stanley Silver

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

it's more inferred than blatant. The way he goes on and on about the police's intensive investigation, so many man hours, much more thorough etc... while maintaining dale's innocence and stating they will talk soon when more info is released by the police. I basically got that after all the amazing, extra work the police have put in, they've figured a different direction and dale is pretty close to being off the hook.

You guys didn't take it that way?
    I got Mn's confidence. That's the attorney's job. Spin it baby! He may insist his client is innocent like every other defense attorney. I swear my client is innocent. But the fact remains, he did not mention any new evidence to clear Dal. Just reiterated they would be talking to the public in the very near future. What would make the defense talk in near future? How is he so confident LE doesn't have anything to charge Dale? I see it more as a bluff IMO.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:

Smooth, you're my hero for this post!

Some of these comments are so pro-Dale that they make me ill. Let me take out my violin and have a pity party for poor Dale. Puhleease.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    Enjoy it while it lasts as his "going my way" streak is quickly fleeting.. As a matter of fact "karma" is slowly, but surely making her way to right smack dab in the middle of Dale Wayne Smith Jr's entire life.. And once she finally arrives she is there to stay and will wreak havoc on/in Dale's little ol' life in ways he can't yet even Imagine.. Hoping he makes great pals with his new found "support" group that awaits his arrival in the Florida Dept of Corrections Prison system.. The entire remainder of Dale Jr's entire life is quite likely a very good many years left to go here on this earth.. Potentially even a whole, another 40+yrs making him just barely at even the HALFWAY mark of his lifetime.. *And what is to be lived throughout those years IMO will only be the beginning of his lifelong earthly consequences, that will only be followed up with the eternity of afterlife at which time he'll really face the music upon meeting his maker who is the ULTIMATE JUDGE, JURY, AND SENTENCER TO AN ETERNITY OF SUFFERING IN THE HOTTEST PITS OF HELL..

So, IMO while things may certainly *appear* to really be "going his way" presently.. Don't let it fool you as Karma is already en route.. destination, Dale's life where she'll ensure that Dale reaps no more, nor no less THAN EXACTLY WHAT HE HAS SOWN!!!

So, yea Dale enjoy that $1600 ya just were awarded.. Enjoy it now because it is fast fleeting as you soon meet your Karma face to face.. IMO there won't be smiles anywhere in or around Dale Wayne Smith Jr once KARMA arrives.. Jmo, tho!

42. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lark2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    I had to chuckle a bit when the attorney talks about DS being a single parent of twins, and how hard that is. Ya, boys, it is hard, nice that you noticed!!! I bet it was hard for Michelle and she was working, going to school and had an 11 yrs too. Now that is a hard time.
    Yeah she didn't need the state to support her and her "demanding twins" apparently.

MOO

44. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    Yeah she didn't need the state to support her and her "demanding twins" apparently.

MOO
    Did Dale not pay child support? I am just tuning in... trying to get my head around the basics.
    If I can stop one heart from breaking,
    I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,
    Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin
    Unto his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    ~Emily Dickinson~

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to southern_comfort For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by southern_comfort View Post
    Did Dale not pay child support? I am just tuning in... trying to get my head around the basics.
    Did he pay child support? Depends on who you ask... I hear there's lengthy court documents of dale missing a payment or 10. IMO

48. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:

no motive
    no murder weapon
    no body

how in the world is this going to end up in court...much less, end up in a conviction?? what am I not seeing that so many of you are? You sound so positive that they are "closing in"... I just don't see it.

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CincinnatiKate For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast