Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour Krelborn

Feed Me!
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
JAHESSYE SHOCKLEY, Age Now: 5, Missing: 10/11/2011. Missing From GLENDALE, AZ. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Glendale Police Department (Arizona) 1-623-930-3000.

More...

NCMC1181452c1.jpg

JAHESSYE SHOCKLEY, Age Now: 5, Missing: 10/11/2011. Missing From GLENDALE, AZ. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Glendale Police Department (Arizona) 1-623-930-4357.

More...

http://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-ne...lert-issued-for-glendale-girl-5-woman-sought/

Glendale police have issued an Amber Alert for a 5-year-old girl who went missing Tuesday night, and are searching for a woman in a Chevrolet car who was seen in the area.

Jahessye Shockley is Black, approximately 3 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 55 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, blue jean shorts and pink sandals. Her hair was in a ponytail.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-ne...lert-issued-for-glendale-girl-5-woman-sought/

Glendale police have issued an Amber Alert for a 5-year-old girl who went missing Tuesday night, and are searching for a woman in a Chevrolet car who was seen in the area.

Jahessye Shockley is Black, approximately 3 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 55 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, blue jean shorts and pink sandals. Her hair was in a ponytail.

There are 2 threads....which should we post on?

Glendale Police say a tip came in that a black female between 25 and 30 years old, about 120 pounds, with black hair in a bun and brown eyes, was seen putting a child in a vehicle, matching Jahessye's description.
The woman was reportedly wearing a white tank top and blue jeans rolled up to mid-calf.
The vehicle was a black 1998 to 2000 4-door Chevy Malibu, which drove away from the area eastbound on Glendale Avenue.
Five-year-old Jahessye is a black female, approximately 3-feet-5-inches tall, 55 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes.
Jahessye has long hair that was in a ponytail. She was last seen wearing a solid white T-shirt, blue jean shorts, and pink flip flops.
Law enforcement has reportedly checked the homes of all sex offenders in the area.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...unch-search-for-5-year-old-girl#ixzz1abfndzBi

http://www.kpho.com/story/15691075/cbs-5-uncovers-troubled-past-of-jahessyes-mother-and-father

The booking photos of Jahessye's mom, Jerice Hunter and the child's biological dad, George Shockley

These pictures were taken after they were arrested in October of 2005.

The couple was booked for what they call in California inflicting injury on a child, felony child abuse.

Police stated that at least three kids were put in protective custody as a result of that arrest.

Documents from 2005 say Hunter abused her other children-including a 3-year-old, beating them so badly with extension cords she left welts.

In fact, the court said she "never, ever should have had children."

The Solano County district attorney said Hunter entered into an agreement that dropped the more serious torture charged and convicted her of four counts of child abuse. The DA says she was sentenced on Aug. 22, 2006, to 8 years in prison.

George Shockley is a registered sex offender and is currently serving time in a California prison. The Solano County district attorney said Shockley was sentenced to 12 years in prison on Sept. 8, 2006.

15691075_BG1.jpg

Thanks for posting these updates, Summer. For the life of me, I can't figure out why the mother isn't considered a suspect and why she hasn't been given a LDT. Based on mom's history, I'm afraid Jahessye is probaly not with us any longer. Though I am truly hoping she was taken by someone who wanted to give her a better chance for a good life.

I'm sick that the mom is pregnant yet again. I hope CPS takes away this baby at birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member