Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - *Jerice Arrested* - #5

Bumping for Jhessye...we haven't forgotten you!
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDuchess For This Useful Post:

somewhere between incredulous and disgusted
    I am beginning to really be concerned as the end of the search period nears.

Please butterfly, make it impossible for them to miss you. I cannot live with the idea that you will not be recovered honey.

To the dedicated searchers, I know it has been the longest haul. All these weeks and months performing such an unenviable task. Know that you do not search in vain, know that you have earned my eternal gratitude and respect for the time and effort you have devoted to trying to find Jhessye.

Please Jhessye, if you are there, help them to see.
    If no link is provided it's a good bet it's simply

None so blind as they that will not see - Matthew Henry

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

What adds to the helpless frustration is the Jerice is about to have another baby and I am sure we will be reading about this child's abuse or death in a few short years.

That woman will have this baby and since LE can't prove what she did to poor Jhessye, CPS won't do a doggone thing to protect him or her.

These monsters seem to have chance after chance afforded them. Where is Jhessye's chance? Or Caylee's? Or Shaniya's?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FrayedKnot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post

Please butterfly, make it impossible for them to miss you. I cannot live with the idea that you will not be recovered honey.

To the dedicated searchers, I know it has been the longest haul. All these weeks and months performing such an unenviable task. Know that you do not search in vain, know that you have earned my eternal gratitude and respect for the time and effort you have devoted to trying to find Jhessye.

Thank you for posting what is on my mind lately. I try not to post stuff like this and be a 'downer' but I am really worried that Jhessye will not be found

You know what plagues me? I know that LE are pretty certain that Jhessye is in the landfill. But what if she isn't? What if Jerice is chuckling to herself that they are so off the mark? What if she had disposed of Jhessye somewhere else, and just tossed the suitcase in the dumpster afterwards?

I can't bear the thought of this sweet girl being lost to us forever. My stomach turns, thinking of Jerice and Shirley, smiling and laughing that the search was unsuccessful. I hope LE goes through with their word and charges Jerice even if the search yields nothing. Jhessye needs justice, one way or another.

I think a lot about Jhessye. She has touched my life and I will not forget her. Outside painting my front porch, there was a white butterfly who would not leave me alone. I prayed that it was a sign, and logged on to see if anything had broken in this case.

I will continue to be hopeful until the search concludes. But my faith has faded

I can only hope that there is a miracle in the next two weeks. We have, what... maybe 10% left to go through?

She has to be in there. She just has to be.
    The Skelton boys brought me to Websleuths
    I'm not leaving until they are found!

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to coeurfragile For This Useful Post:

Faith is the assurance that what we hope for will come about and the certainty that what we cannot see exists.

Now is the time for us to have Faith that Jhessye will be found.

If we have faith even as small as a mustard seed, we can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will be moved. Nothing is impossible!

I believe in last minute miracles! Jhessye will be found!
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ

Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FrayedKnot View Post
    What adds to the helpless frustration is the Jerice is about to have another baby and I am sure we will be reading about this child's abuse or death in a few short years.

That woman will have this baby and since LE can't prove what she did to poor Jhessye, CPS won't do a doggone thing to protect him or her.

These monsters seem to have chance after chance afforded them. Where is Jhessye's chance? Or Caylee's? Or Shaniya's?
    CPS can, however, prove the acts for which Jerice was convicted and imprisoned.

Remember Jerice delivered a baby a month or two after Jhessye disappeared and that baby was removed from her custody at the hospital. I'm reasonably sure the same thing will happen again.

It just makes me sad for everyone involved in the situation, even including Jerice. Children in foster care and adopted children are at higher risk for abuse so these last two babies are at risk, Jerice is still avoiding getting her head straightened out and poor little Jhessye is still gone.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post
    Faith is the assurance that what we hope for will come about and the certainty that what we cannot see exists.

If we have faith even as small as a mustard seed, we can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will be moved. Nothing is impossible!

Love your post and Amen!!!

TL, hang in there {hugs}
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post

Thank you and amen!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Opie For This Useful Post:

frustrated with the waiting, finding patience is my challenge this week. Posting this old article because it had so much info about the search and searchers in lieu of any new news.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-new...ssye-shockley/

The officers pass time talking about their families, weekend plans or other investigations. Some provide comic relief, such as the officer blasting MC Hammer on his iPod loud enough for other officers to hear and dance.

They’ve attached discarded American and Arizona flags to pipes, which fly nearby. A pirate flag flew for a time, too.

As the hours pass, sweat fills the searchers’ thick gloves.

Piech reminds himself to stand up straight and switch arms as he rakes. His neck and shoulders ache by the end of each day.

When his focus wanes, he thinks of the family that is depending on him to find their little girl. The 37-year-old father asks himself how he would want police to search for his own child.

“I’m not going to be that person who’s going to pass over a piece of evidence because I was tired or bored or thinking of other things,” he says.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

BBM....

I feel the same way.....and I am really trying not to lose hope until I am forced into it. I know the searchers will be devastated also if they can't find our little Butterfly Princess.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:

Landfill search for missing 5-year-old girl winding down

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...icant-evidence

Posted: 6:26 PM
    Last Updated: 11 hours ago
    By: Associated Press

PHOENIX - The search of a Phoenix-area landfill for the body of a Glendale girl missing since October is winding down.

The searchers are getting closer to the bottom of the targeted garbage pit. I cannot imagine the daily battle they force their mind and body to endure to keep digging through this revolting stinkhole to find a heinously battered once-beautiful little girl. Butterfly Princess, please make your location known to the searchers if you can. I pray that you will soon be found.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

Someone is going to have to keep a very very close eye on this new baby. She cannot get away with this travesty of nature again. I hope they do a drug test immediately upon the birth of the child, and whisk that poor sweet baby away to a safe new home. And NOT to grandma either!
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Landfill search for missing glendale girl enters final stages

http://www.yourwestvalley.com/glenda...9bb2963f4.html

Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 7:22 am
    STAFF REPORT

The search operation for the remains of Jhessye Shockley at the Butterfield Landfill has entered its final stages, Glendale police have announced.

All of her other children have been removed, she is the only suspect in the disappearance of her daughter, and she has previous convictions for child abuse. I cannot imagine CPS allowing her to keep another child. Does anyone remember LE saying they would press charges whether the search was successful or not?

ETA: I cannot link, but in an article dated 1/26/2012 from kpho.com (on page 8 of the crankycrankerson case file) it says that GPD will turn their case over for prosecution regardless of whether evidence is found or not. There is still hope, but obviously this sweet baby needs to be found! I am heartbroken all over again after digging through the archives and rereading the info given by the 13 year old. God bless those children! This woman is evil!
    Last edited by rainydaybaby; 06-25-2012 at 01:38 PM.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rainydaybaby For This Useful Post:

thanks rainydaybaby, I do recall that they said they intend to charge her even if the search is not successful, but I really want this princess found and given proper burial. I am also concerned that without a body or physical evidence, charging her may not result in conviction. It will make prosecution an awfully uphill battle and too much will hinge upon the sibling testimony. I really wish they could be spared that burden.

As to Jerice's current pregnancy, I agree with you. I do not think it likely that she will be allowed to keep this child. I think it will be removed from her custody at birth, just as the last one was.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Someone is going to have to keep a very very close eye on this new baby. She cannot get away with this travesty of nature again. I hope they do a drug test immediately upon the birth of the child, and whisk that poor sweet baby away to a safe new home. And NOT to grandma either!
    The last baby (only a few months ago) was removed from Jerice's custody at the hospital and I have no doubt the same thing will happen with this baby. No drug test needed to justify it.

It's a tragedy all around.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vyzOHhUDXs&sns=fb"]For Jhessye Shockley...Love Team Jhessye - YouTube[/ame]

We will not forget punkin. We cannot. Very determined member of #teamJhessye.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Ohhhh......Those pictures of Jhessye when she lived with the ones who really loved her....makes this case so much more heartbreaking. Jhessye had a happy contented life, a life filled with love and laughter. Jhessye had a child's fairytale storybook life. Her bright-eyed beauty shone through, and those butterfly bows in her hair made her a true princess.
    Then Jerice, evil bio mom with the heart of a Tasmanian Devil, swooped in and snatched Jhessye out of her warm protective environment and placed her in her lair. I believe that Jerice must have been insanely jealous of this precious child. Jhessye had the look of being loved, well-cared for, of knowing that she was special. Jerice was determined that she was going to "put Jhessye in her place", Jhessye was not going to be allowed to be better looking, spotlessly clean in pretty dresses, better mannered, bright and happy. I believe that Jerice was determined to slowly destroy Jhessye, bit by bit - to erase everything good that had come with Jhessye when Jerice snatched her away. Turning Jhessye into a ragamuffin street child wasn't enough for Jerice, she had to finally physically torture and destroy Jhessye, literally, bit by bit. Thankfully, the evidence against Jerice continues to be recovered, bit by bit.
    Poor Jhessye, she had the best of things for such a short time in her life. The contrast must have been painful and extremely frightening for our Butterfly Princess.
    Jhessye suffered greatly, she was tortured and beaten, her beauty destroyed in the process. Jerice disposed of Jhessye like she was trash, because symbolically that is what Jerice, at the height of evilness, wanted for Jhessye.
    Let this battered broken little girl, sweet innocent Jhessye, be found soon. She needs to be given a decent burial, this poor darling child.

Jerice, you will spend the rest of your miserable life behind bars for what you did to Jhessye. She was so much better than you, and even now, she is loved while you are despised for the evil creature you are. You tried to erase all evidence of Jhessye, but her spirit is too strong. In spite of your efforts, the torture, being stripped of all dignity, Jhessye has gained more love from others.

Jhessye, little darlin': we are waiting for you to be found so the cleansing healing process can begin. We will never forget you.

IMHO
    Last edited by Caligram; 06-25-2012 at 07:55 PM.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

Jhessye was a very charming little girl. She really captured my heart.

I'm sure she must have been very sad and confused about her new life with Jerice. It just makes me so upset to think about her suffering....beaten and all alone, locked in a closet and left to die. The cruelty of Jerice towards her own child is just sickening. She is evil.

Jerice needs to pay for murdering Jhessye. She deserves the death penalty, but I don't want her other children to have to experience that kind of trauma. Those poor kids have had too much pain and misery in their young lives already.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:

I think Jerice held a tremendous amount of rage and resentment for Jhessye. Here is this happy child who was loved and doted on, treated with respect, clean, never knew hunger or fear or shame and it was an affront to Jerice. Why should Jhessye have received those things and not she herself as a child?

I believe this and this alone is the reason for Jhessye being her mother's scapegoat.

Not hating such a self absorbed creature is very difficult and some days, I don't have it in me.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

I think Jerice held a tremendous amount of rage and resentment for Jhessye. Here is this happy child who was loved and doted on, treated with respect, clean, never knew hunger or fear or shame and it was an affront to Jerice. Why should Jhessye have received those things and not she herself as a child?

I believe this and this alone is the reason for Jhessye being her mother's scapegoat.

Not hating such a self absorbed creature is very difficult and some days, I don't have it in me.
    BBM ticox ~ I admire your restraint. There seems to be an increase in the number of parents who fit that description. In addition, my mind keeps wanting to shout EVIL at them for the horrors they have inflicted upon their own. Sweet innocent little Jhessye died a slow painful death being tortured by Jerice.

IMHO

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...eys_mother.php

Glendale police announced Friday that the search for the body of 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley has entered its "final stages."

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state/...-arizona-62712

Glendale Police will hold a news conference about the case. 1pm, Public Safety Building

I have to assume the presser will be to announce either finding the remains, or an end to the search with an update as to what next regarding pursuing charges against Jerice.

My stomach is in knots.

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...eys_mother.php

Glendale police announced Friday that the search for the body of 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley has entered its "final stages."

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state/...-arizona-62712

Glendale Police will hold a news conference about the case. 1pm, Public Safety Building

I have to assume the presser will be to announce either finding the remains, or an end to the search with an update as to what next regarding pursuing charges against Jerice.

My stomach is in knots.
    Does this mean there are no signs of poor little Jhessye??? How could this be? All that painstaking searching and nothing? Where is this beautiful little girl?
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheDuchess For This Useful Post:

We will have to wait and see I guess, for the presser. My feeling is, they have not found her. As of Friday they had not at least. I think the locals to the area would be talking if they had seen unusual activity at the search sight in the last few days. So I believe they have not found her. That breaks my heart.

I think the presser will announce an end to the search of the landfill but hopefully an update about Jerice finally being charged.

48. The Following User Says Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast