Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - *Jerice Arrested* - #5

I am praying each day that Jhessye's older sibling will come forward with what they know and put their POS biological mother away for good. I pray Jhessye's siblings will gain confidence in their new lives and see that how children should be loved and cherished.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

No news on this situation, but hate to see the thread halfway down page 2. Bumping it back to first page.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Opie For This Useful Post:

I'm wondering when jerice's due date is.

It was reported at the end of March that she was pregnant. Depending on how far along she was, she could be due soon. She should have given birth around November at the latest based upon calculation that she was only a few weeks along when she announced her pregnancy.

I hope the police are watching her and that her child will be removed from her care when she gives birth. I really wish she was in police custody so that this child would not be born addicted to whatever drugs she is probably doing.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

St. John contended that prosecuting Hunter on murder charges without Jhessye’s body would be difficult, but not impossible.

“With what we have now, am I confident that we would be able to bring someone to justice? My answer would be yes,” he said.

Silent Witness is still offering a $25,000 reward for any details about Jhessye’s disappearance. Anyone with information is asked to call 480-WITNESS.

http://www.glendalestar.com/news/art...9bb2963f4.html

No new news Assistant Police Chief Rick St. John, please, I know you have other cases but please, do not forget our girl. I took you to heart when you said LE still has every intention of pursuing justice for Jhessye. Don't let us down sir.
    Five years ago I wandered in here because of a google search on Haleigh Cummings. "Welcome," folks said "look around a bit, sit a spell." It wasn't long before I found Caylee's threads. It was just that simple.

If you are new to the site allow me to say, "welcome. Look around a bit, sit a spell."

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

ing our tiny dancer

back up you go princess.
    Five years ago I wandered in here because of a google search on Haleigh Cummings. "Welcome," folks said "look around a bit, sit a spell." It wasn't long before I found Caylee's threads. It was just that simple.

If you are new to the site allow me to say, "welcome. Look around a bit, sit a spell."

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    St. John contended that prosecuting Hunter on murder charges without Jhessye’s body would be difficult, but not impossible.

“With what we have now, am I confident that we would be able to bring someone to justice? My answer would be yes,” he said.

Silent Witness is still offering a $25,000 reward for any details about Jhessye’s disappearance. Anyone with information is asked to call 480-WITNESS.

http://www.glendalestar.com/news/art...9bb2963f4.html

No new news Assistant Police Chief Rick St. John, please, I know you have other cases but please, do not forget our girl. I took you to heart when you said LE still has every intention of pursuing justice for Jhessye. Don't let us down sir.
    I wonder is Jhessye's siblings would be eligible for the reward money if they were to come forward with information. Sounds like one of the older girls knows a lot about what happened in that closet and what Jhessye suffered.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

ing my sweet princess. The waiting is horrible. Prayers for her real family as the wait for justice must be so much more difficult for them.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

I know that there is no statute of limitations on murder but quite frankly, I'm tired of waiting. Do they really have ENOUGH to bring charges without our butterfly's body? If so, then what's the holdup? I just want Justice for Jhessye and that monster mother of hers behind bars!!!

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Breazy For This Useful Post:

I am praying they are waiting until she gives birth.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rainydaybaby For This Useful Post:

Officials characterized the period, from July 2011 to June 2012, as a freak year due to the high-profile nature of the Jones and Shockley cases, which both occurred in the same month, and the amount of murder cases that occurred during the last six months of 2011.

"Last year was an anomaly in many respects," said department spokeswoman Officer Tracey Breeden.

The Shockley case included a 41/2-month search of the Mobile Landfill, some 50 miles south of downtown Phoenix. That search, which lasted from February 2011 to last June cost the department more than $750,000, but turned up no signs of Jhessye. Investigators believe the landfill is Jhessye's final resting place.

"We had nothing comparable to the Shockley investigation in the history of our department," she said.

The Shockley case, she said, was also an anomaly as far as investigation costs go due to the amount of resources it required. Breeden said the department "pretty much sent every detective that was available" to track down the child.

Those detectives spent countless hours combing neighborhoods, knocking on doors and questioning every sex offender in the area, she said.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/g...#ixzz233WM8EoT

and we thank them for it. Now lets see some charges against Jerice

I have not forgotten what you did Jerice.....

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EllaMae View Post
    I have not forgotten what you did Jerice.....

Nor have I jerice ... please know that you do have to look over your shoulder.

The day is coming when you will face the consequences for killing our Sweet Jhessye.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

I hope jerice understands that we are NOT going anywhere and we will continue to wait for justice to be done. Justice WILL be done and we will all be here to see it happen. I hope that one day jerice's children will come forward and let the world know what they witnessed.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

Jerice...your day of reckoning is coming.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EllaMae View Post
    Jerice...your day of reckoning is coming.
    Sure not coming fast enough for my taste but I remain hopeful that it is indeed coming!

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breazy For This Useful Post:

I do believe she will face the consequences of her actions at some point.

Maybe the other children who witnessed Jhessye's torture needed some time to heal in a safe environment before facing Jerice's evil countenance in court. That will be very painful for them, and they are still kids.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:

for my princess. back up you go dearest one.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Not a day goes by that I don't see a butterfly and think of Jhessye. I hope that when jerice sees a butterfly that she is haunted by the memory of what she did and knows that her day of reckoning is coming soon.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Breazy View Post
    Sure not coming fast enough for my taste but I remain hopeful that it is indeed coming!
    Mine either, thinking of Jhessye today ♥
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Getting discouraged. Lest anyone forget this precious child's face or name. She is still out there somewhere, discarded like so much rubbish. Her murderer still walks free.

Please please please, let us see some justice for Jhessye soon

Amen.

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Still thinking of Jhessye and saying a prayer for her every time I see a butterfly. Asked that she be found and justice served.

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Opie For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

OMG OMG OMG

I am bawling right now. Glad my boss is out of the office, how to explain my blubbering otherwise.

44. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    OMG OMG OMG

I am bawling right now. Glad my boss is out of the office, how to explain my blubbering otherwise.
    We can blubber together!!!! :-)
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

46. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

MESA, AZ (CBS5) -
    CBS 5 News has just learned that Jerice Hunter, the mother of 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley, has been arrested in connection to her daughter's disappearance.

snip

Glendale police have just announced they are holding a news conference this afternoon in regards to the investigation.

http://www.kpho.com/story/19476847/j...f-her-daughter

48. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast