754 users online (121 members and 633 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 6

Toddler missing despite search by police and neighbors
    (New Braunfels, TX) -- An 18-month old toddler is still missing, despite the best efforts of New Braunfels Police and nearby neighbors who went out into the cold night searching for the young boy. Police officials say they were first called out to the 26-hundred block of Savannah Hill Circle (which sits off of Klein Road, on the east side of I-35) just before 9 o’clock last night after the mother of the 18-month old buy reported him missing. She had last seen him inside their residence about 20-minutes prior to calling police, and responding officers searched the home multiple times, then added a grid search of the entire neighborhood, with no luck finding the toddler.

http://kgnb.am/news/toddler-still-mi...-and-neighbors

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5

Please Continue Here...
    Last edited by KateB; 04-08-2015 at 08:18 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Joshua I wish we could find you.
    Maybe someone will do another search like they are doing for Ayla.

He is so adorable. I wish someone took him for selfish reasons to love and care for him.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I am not familiar with this case. Is there a good place to get the story without having to read all the threads? I just don't have the time....I wish I did!

He is so cute. I hope he's safe somewhere with someone who just wanted a baby boy.

Quote Originally Posted by EllaMae View Post
    I am not familiar with this case. Is there a good place to get the story without having to read all the threads? I just don't have the time....I wish I did!

He is so cute. I hope he's safe somewhere with someone who just wanted a baby boy.
    It is such a heartbreaking mystery. I think you can get the gist of it by just going back to the very first thread. Read just the initial reports and you get the basic idea. There were no real twists and turns.

A very sweet young couple are his parents. They lived with the boys grandfather and his girlfriend in a large, nice double wide trailer home. They were all together, with a couple of close family and friends, watching a basketball game, IIRC. And little Joshua was running back and forth between the men in front of the tv, and his pregnant mom, who was watching a Disney movie with him and laying down.

At some point, he is playing around with his dad in the living room, and then he was thought to have run back to the bedroom to mom/ Shortly thereafter, mom goes looking for him. He is no where to be seen. Everyone starts searching inside and outside. POOF.

THe one thing that has bothered many is that the family friend,who is only about 20 or so, IIRC, had left briefly and then returned. ??? That has made some suspicious. Did he take him, or run him over by accident, or did the baby leave unnoticed at that time?

OR was there an accident in the home and the whole family is covering?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Thank you so much for the information! I'll head over there and read.

I have to say....the fact that the friend left briefly bothers me too. I do not believe in coincidences.

I'm always so drawn to these cases where there are babies and young children missing. They just tug at my heart.

I haven't read all of the posts about little Joshua, so if I am repeating what others have already posted, I'm sorry. IMO: I don't think that all the adults who were present that evening consented to LDT's to rule them out either. No way did that little guy go out in that frigid weather and just disappear. No trace, no scent outside of the yard, nobody talking. Same old story. Such a shame.

IMHO

I think the mother's gut is telling her that the guy who left and came back is the one who is responsible. But I only read the first thread.

That beautiful baby is somewhere else...somewhere away from his neighborhood. If he had wandered out alone, I think his little body would've been found by now.

My family and I will be headed to New Braunsfels this summer again. It is so sad to go there knowing Joshua is still out there somewhere. I still wonder about the family friend leaving and then returning.

anything new on this case

Quote Originally Posted by ttowngirl View Post
    anything new on this case
    nope, I still can't believe no one has talked yet. Somebody has to know where he is.

Where is precious Joshua? I am so sad that this case has never been solved.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Bumping for my fellow Texan...where is Joshua???

Depression is an illness, NOT a weakness!

I believe that whatever happened to Joshua the majority of adults had to agree that he should not be found anywhere near his home. Joshua did not walk away from that place in his tiny bare feet on a cold dak night. Again, no one has been held accountable for a small missing child.

IMHO

I'm blown away that this little boy has never been found or that not one of the adults in that home has been held accountable. Precious Joshua.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast