1282 users online (270 members and 1012 guests)  

Websleuths News

3rd Grade Boy charged with felony sex crime

A 9-year-old boy was arrested Monday and charged with a felony sex crime after he lifted a female classmate's skirt and touched her, authorities said.

The boy, a third-grader at Booker Elementary School, was released to his parents after being booked at the Sarasota County jail on charges of lewd and lascivious molestation. Because of the boy's age, the Herald- Tribune is not revealing his name.

The school's principal, Gwendolyn Rigell, said the boy had been suspended before because of a pattern of "repeated acts that are sexual in nature."

He's accused of touching the girl, also 9, as they rode home Friday on a school bus. This week, the boy admitted he had abused her, according to his arrest report.

"I do not want to give any child the idea that this is an unsafe place to be, that on the bus ride home, anything can happen," Rigell said. "When it's that extreme, something has to happen."

According to the sheriff's arrest report, the boy grabbed the girl's hands and held them behind her back in the seat. The boy then lifted her skirt and touched her, the report says.

He also pulled her shirt up around her neck, saying, "Look, she is not wearing a bra," according to the report.

Full Story

Once again I ask ........Where did he "learn" this behavior??? This child has been victimized himself and I cant belive the school admits theres been a "repeated pattern of acts sexual in nature" Why wasn't this stopped after the first act???
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Quote Originally Posted by messiecake
    Once again I ask ........Where did he "learn" this behavior??? This child has been victimized himself and I cant belive the school admits theres been a "repeated pattern of acts sexual in nature" Why wasn't this stopped after the first act???
    Ditto.
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

GO STEELERS!