Websleuth's Radio - Special guest...

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Ron Rugen (aka WS poster kansascitypi) will be one of Tricia's guests tonight.

Chuck Cox, father of Susan Cox Powell, will also be on.

It is going to be a great show!

Websleuth's Radio Show - Live Link

Has it started yet? I can't seem to hear anything from the live link.

There are archives too - Tricia usually puts a link up on the home page when the show is archived. Maybe Beach can help - I'm pretty much blogtalk challenged :(

very interesting....can't wait to read his blog!!!!

If anyone who listened is willing to post the highlights, I would be grateful! I didn't see anything about the radio show on Susan Powell's forum...did Mr. Cox call in?

Does anyone have a link to Ron's blog? Thanks

I listened to some of the radio show but then that psychic called in talking about threats and blah blah and I got bored and turned it off. When I listened, it was mostly repetitive stuff that I already knew. I'd like to read about his interview with Brando.

Does anyone have a link to Ron's blog? Thanks

I listened to some of the radio show but then that psychic called in talking about threats and blah blah and I got bored and turned it off. When I listened, it was mostly repetitive stuff that I already knew. I'd like to read about his interview with Brando.

I know! Of ALL the questions that could have been asked about this case, or all the angles that could be explored, several minutes were dedicated to that woman making it all about herself. Because as it turned out, "why are the searchers in the Lisa Irwin case being threatened" actually meant, "someone was mean to me on Facebook!" I rolled my eyes so hard one of them came loose and fell out my ear.

The rest of it was pretty interesting, though. First time I've heard about the red SUV driving through the neighborhood the night of Lisa's disappearance.

Oh, and after all the stuff being discussed about the 'threats' including Ron saying that 'someone' had been trying to locate his home address on Facebook then that same 'someone' called in to the show to thank Ron for all his efforts. (At least, I'm pretty sure it was the same 'someone.') I didn't know whether to :floorlaugh: or :what: but then I had to chase my eyeball so it didn't roll under the fridge so I got distracted.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back