774 users online (64 members and 710 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mom Breastfeeds Puppy to Protect Baby

WELLINGTON (Reuters) - A woman in New Zealand says she is breastfeeding her pet puppy because she wants it to protect her baby daughter as they both grow up.

Kura Tumanako told the NZPA news agency Wednesday that she had started breastfeeding the Staffordshire bull terrier pup after her baby stopped taking her milk.

"I didn't want to waste it so I gave it to Honey Boy," she said.

According to NZPA, Tumanako said she had fed the dog twice a day for the past week but would probably wean it off in about six weeks' time. Her baby, now 2 months old, is on bottled milk.

"I wanted to raise it (the pup) with my baby," she said. "I wanted to bring it up with a baby. It will protect her as they grow up," said Tumanako, who lives in Hastings in New Zealand's North Island.

"He drinks more than the baby. It doesn't hurt, but it's a little bit ticklish."

That is nasty.Sorry but that's the only way to describe it.
    She obviously has a screw loose!!!!!!!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Is that legal???

I didn't want to waste it... so I gave it to "honey boy"

I think this is a new client for Gloria Allred! lol

That is.... DISGUSTING!!
    I know many MANY people consider their pets as an equal family member, but PUH-LEASE !! This is going a bit too far !!

Ugg. Is she expressing the milk into a bottle, or.....no, I'm not sure I want to know. Ugg.

Quote Originally Posted by kgeaux
    Ugg. Is she expressing the milk into a bottle, or.....no, I'm not sure I want to know. Ugg.
    She said it tickled....EEEEEWWWWWW
    KrisCo

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    I didn't want to waste it... so I gave it to "honey boy"

I think this is a new client for Gloria Allred! lol
    LOL, you are so funny!! I needed a laugh today! thanks!

Can we say "beastiality"? I am the biggest animal lover out there, but this just isn't right.
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

GO STEELERS!

"A woman in New Zealand says she is breastfeeding her pet puppy because she wants it to protect her baby daughter as they both grow up".

She's going to have a line of men and animals wanting to help protect her daughter....... Only after they are thoroughly breastfeed.

Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww This is one of the ICKIEST I've heard yet. eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyuck ick bleh I don't even know what to type.

Thumbs down

What a sicko!!!!! This is bestiality. This woman is also sick to be raising a pit-bull puppy with a baby, that's not protection, that's a threat!!! Yeah, let's teach the pit bull that human flesh is okay, fair grounds.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

This is obscene...

i doubt they will be raised together I dont think Child Protective services will want the dog.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

Kimmer, that was good!!

I think that she's raising that dog for other purposes, but I'll be careful for our younger readers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast