Mom Breastfeeds Puppy to Protect Baby

Amore68

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WELLINGTON (Reuters) - A woman in New Zealand says she is breastfeeding her pet puppy because she wants it to protect her baby daughter as they both grow up.

Kura Tumanako told the NZPA news agency Wednesday that she had started breastfeeding the Staffordshire bull terrier pup after her baby stopped taking her milk.

"I didn't want to waste it so I gave it to Honey Boy," she said.

According to NZPA, Tumanako said she had fed the dog twice a day for the past week but would probably wean it off in about six weeks' time. Her baby, now 2 months old, is on bottled milk.

"I wanted to raise it (the pup) with my baby," she said. "I wanted to bring it up with a baby. It will protect her as they grow up," said Tumanako, who lives in Hastings in New Zealand's North Island.

"He drinks more than the baby. It doesn't hurt, but it's a little bit ticklish."

:doh:

That is nasty.Sorry but that's the only way to describe it.
She obviously has a screw loose!!!!!!!!!

I didn't want to waste it... so I gave it to "honey boy" :eek:

I think this is a new client for Gloria Allred! lol

That is.... DISGUSTING!!
I know many MANY people consider their pets as an equal family member, but PUH-LEASE !! This is going a bit too far !!

Ugg. Is she expressing the milk into a bottle, or.....no, I'm not sure I want to know. Ugg.

Casshew said:
I didn't want to waste it... so I gave it to "honey boy" :eek:

I think this is a new client for Gloria Allred! lol
LOL, you are so funny!! I needed a laugh today! thanks!:)

Can we say "beastiality"? I am the biggest animal lover out there, but this just isn't right.

"A woman in New Zealand says she is breastfeeding her pet puppy because she wants it to protect her baby daughter as they both grow up".

She's going to have a line of men and animals wanting to help protect her daughter....... Only after they are thoroughly breastfeed. :slap:

Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww This is one of the ICKIEST I've heard yet. eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyuck ick bleh I don't even know what to type.

What a sicko!!!!!:sick: :sick: :sick: This is bestiality. This woman is also sick to be raising a pit-bull puppy with a baby, that's not protection, that's a threat!!! Yeah, let's teach the pit bull that human flesh is okay, fair grounds.:bang: :loser: :loser: :loser: :banghead:

i doubt they will be raised together I dont think Child Protective services will want the dog.

Kimmer, that was good!!

I think that she's raising that dog for other purposes, but I'll be careful for our younger readers.

I really don't get this. Gross, gross. Perhaps in her sick, delusional mind, breastfeeding the dog will make it more gentle and loving or something like that. My question is this...why isn't the 2 month old still breastfeeding? while there is nothing wrong with formula, if you can breastfeed and have the desire to do so (as this woman obviously does), breastmilk is the best thing for babies! Why did she wean the baby so soon but will let the dog nurse for another 6 weeks or so?

In all honestly, I think she was doing it in order that the puppy might think that he (the puppy) and the boy were litter mates and not two stranger puppies.

Dogs think of us as members of their pack. That's why we must show domination over them. They'll know where they are in the pecking order.

You sound like you know your canines Jeana. I do SAR with a standard poodle. When we first got him, our trainer was teaching my oldest about playing with the dog and how important it is that a dog NEVER win a play fight with any family member.

If this lady wants a puppy sucking on her, I'm sure that all liberals will agree, it's her body and the government has no business with this.

Jeana (DP) said:
In all honestly, I think she was doing it in order that the puppy might think that he (the puppy) and the boy were litter mates and not two stranger puppies.

Dogs think of us as members of their pack. That's why we must show domination over them. They'll know where they are in the pecking order.

Fran, my parents were police officers and we had several retired K-9s living with us as a child. I recently let another family adopt my beloved german shepherd because they had a rottie who needed a companion and since returning to work, I had limited time to spend with him and he was so bored and lonely at my house alone. He was only about a year and a half old and had been "in training" since he was three months old. I don't think I'll ever get over it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back