1102 users online (194 members and 908 guests)  

Websleuths News

Seinfeld star Daniel von Bargen in critical condition after suicide attempt

'They were going to take my toes... I shot myself but it didn't work': Seinfeld star Daniel von Bargen in critical condition after shooting himself in the head

Former Seinfeld actor Daniel von Bargen was left fighting for life after shooting himself in the head in an apparent suicide attempt.
    Von Bargen - who played Mr Kruger in the hit U.S. comedy - called 911 himself and told the operator he had shot himself in the head on Monday morning.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1n993SWgG

Houston, TX
    How awful. Poor dude.

How sad. I so hope that he gets the help he needs!

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Amputations are very hard to face.
    The article said he already had a leg amputated and needed some of his toes amputated and was tired of the procedures.

My heart aches for diabetics that face this.

My grandmother had a leg amputated. It's horrible and the thought was always there, wondering if the other leg would also have to be taken eventually.

I hope he gets some major counseling.

Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Poor man. I can't even imagine his feelings of despair.

Poor man.
    Staffies They're Softer Than You Think

"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start." – Benny Fallout: New Vegas

"What is the most admirable creature on God's green Earth? Why, it's the bee! Have you ever seen a bee on vacation? Have you ever seen a bee take a sick day? Well, my friends, the answer is no! So I say, be... the bee! Be the bee!" - Jeremiah Fink Bioshock Infinite

So sad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kVBGeQeR4"]Seinfeld - The Best of Mr. Kruger - YouTube[/ame]

Per Daily Mail: Seinfeld character actor Daniel von Bargen dies at age 64 after long battle with Diabetes

Oh Captain, My Captain
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

Who Dat Nation
    The many faces of Daniel von Bargen! Can we count them all? What a painful and tragic road he traveled at the end of his life. Seems unfair. But then doesn't it always?

My husband and I also lost a very dear friend to complications from diabetes yesterday. It's a relentlessly challenging disease. I witnessed the misery my big brother suffered after he lost his leg to diabetes in 1995, and the tragedy of his sudden death from an infection after a routine surgery in 2000 -- which came just months after my first husband's death following a surgery to remove a renal tumor. He also was diabetic. So in a very special way, my heart and my prayers go out to Mr. von Bargen's loved ones.

Thank you for the smiles you brought to us in life, Daniel von Bargen, and may everlasting life and peace be yours.
    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"