Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Inf...4/-/3kddudz/-/

would that be tuesday of this week???
    It's hard to figure out from the articles, so, dunno.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thumbtack For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    I agree thumbtack... I think it was most likely the tuesday before he went missing? (would fit with the thursday drop off thing and the wal mart part of the story)

but I am so confused!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by justplainmetal View Post
    More from Nowak's mom.. @wftv

""They went down to Connecticut, that's where they got him," said Deb Nowak. "She's not the one who is of interest. He is."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...tact-mi/nKPx5/
    From the same site it quotes Deb Nowak as saying Porter did not work. So how does he have money to buy a car cash? Drugs?

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cher352 For This Useful Post:

Also on Friday, a local car dealer told WFTV that Porter bought a new, tan Hyundai Elantra on Tuesday, paid with cash and hadn't even seen the car. Porter picked it up at another dealership an hour away, said the car dealer.
    The car dealer, from "Lee Credit Now," also said that Perdomo wanted to drop his other car, a white Mitsubishi Lancer, at a local Walmart while he took a trip to Florida.
    "He's not proven guilty. That's all I can tell you," said Deb Nowak. "He's just a quiet man, was raised here all his life. Everybody says he's a sweetheart."
    The local car dealer said police confiscated the white Lancer for evidence. He also said Porter was disheveled and told the car dealer he had a family emergency.
    http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...tact-mi/nKPx5/

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Lisa, who did not want to give her last name, said Jerry Perdomo had been staying with her up until the night he disappeared.
    "He said he was meeting a friend and I wish I could remember that friend's name," said Lisa.The 31-year-old woman said that she had a relationship with Perdomo, 31, and that for the last 10 months he had been visiting her once a month.
    She said Perdomo told her on the night of Feb. 16 that he was going out to meet a friend and that he would take her to dinner when he returned. But he never came back.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30536929/de...#ixzz1nLozHc27

so we have him there on the 16th and his phones go out (oh... and she did not know he was married...until just recently)

next morning at 8 am ish his car is dropped off...

than tuesday the 20th this couple pays cash for a sight unseen car for an emergency trip to florida saying they want to leave their old one at wal mart

The Portland Press Herald is reporting that Porter and Nowak bought a new car sight-unseen from a Bangor car dealer this week and then drove to another town to pick it up. The duo asked for directions to the nearest Walmart saying they wanted to leave their old car there because they had to drive to Florida for an emergency.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30536929/de...#ixzz1nLpV3tWk

I am still confused but it is making a bit more sense

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

So, the car that was left at the Walmart appears to be Perdomo's rental. Yikes.

I was getting confused cuz in the wftv article (Nurse quoted #55 post) it said Perdomo wanted to drop his other car off at Walmart. They must've meant Porter.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thumbtack For This Useful Post:

Slightly O/T, but naturally the gf "didn't know he was married until just recently". Ohhhh Kaaaaay.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bdawk20 For This Useful Post:

I think the couple decided to dump their car when Jerry's missing case hit the media.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

How far did these two drive over this last week? I sincerely hope that LE has asked for cell records and that they are looking into where they have been.

Also I am going to ask again, did "Lisa" report him missing when he didn't return and his phone turned off? Wasn't she concerned about him?

I think that drugs may be involved here; but Jerry deserves to be found.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195327

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

I will be gone for the weekend. I have my phone tonight and in the morning. I hope that Jerry is found soon!
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195327

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

If this is how his wife found out about his girlfriend (by going missing) I am very sorry for her...JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomod View Post
    How far did these two drive over this last week? I sincerely hope that LE has asked for cell records and that they are looking into where they have been.

Also I am going to ask again, did "Lisa" report him missing when he didn't return and his phone turned off? Wasn't she concerned about him?

I think that drugs may be involved here; but Jerry deserves to be found.
    I wonder if he was a drug runner (mule). Florida to Maine by car.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LNL For This Useful Post:

Here is the timeline from what I have been about to gather from all the links listed on this thread.
    Let me know if there are errors...thanks!

Wed. 2/15/12 - Jerry P leaves FL for Bangor Maine in rental car leaving wife and kids at home.

Thurs. 2/16/12- According to unnamed girlfriend in Maine, this is the day she last saw JP. He left her house to visit friends was suppose to return an hour later to go out for dinner but never did. This is also the day of the last text his wife received from him.

Fri. 2/17/12 - Walmart security video shows JP's rental car being dropped off at 8:15 am by a non identifiable male.

Sun. 2/19/12 - JP is scheduled to be back at work but doesn't show.

Tues. 2/21/12 - Porter and Nowak purchase new car in Bangor sight unseen for $5,000. The two drive to Oakland to pick new car. Ask dealer for location of a Walmart so they can leave their old car there while they make a trip to FL. Dealer allows them to leave old car at the Oakland dealership instead.

Wed. 2/22/12 - First news reports come out on missing fire fighter.

Thurs. 2/23/12 - Car dealer sees news reports about couple wanted for questioning and contacts LE.

Fri. 2/24/12 - WESH interviews girlfriend. She says JP has been visiting once a month for the last 10 months. States she only recently found out he was married and that JP knew both Porter and Nowak but does not know if that is who he was meeting when he left her house on the 16th.

Fri. 2/24/12 - LE reports that Porter and Nowak have been located and spoken with.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cher352 For This Useful Post:

How odd that his car is parked at Walmart days before the couple asks about Walmart at the dealer...not a bright move on their part if they had left his car there...what IS it with Walmart and crimes, anyway??
    Just my opinion, of course.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Hmmmm.........
    'Lisa' says he has TWO cell phones. Now, why would a family man have two cell phones? Wonder how many cell phones his wife knew about?

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to marycarney For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast