Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 636

Thread: FL - Jerry Perdomo, Orange City, 15 Feb 2012

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,526
    spent 3 days in ME looking for him
    he's a great dad & husband & everyone loves him
    the 2 kids want him home & daughter keeps asking for him
    LE is doing an amazing job
    anything not reported by LE is just rumor & don't believe

    (IMO it sounds like she's denying girlfriend)

    (Surphie is a faster typerer)

  2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thumbtack For This Useful Post:


  3. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by mayqueen View Post
    My laptop doesn't have sound, can someone post a brief synopsis of the wife's interview? I'm dying to hear from her!
    "He's a great dad, he's a great husband". She feels devastated and in shock. Everything feels surreal and that the kids need their dad. He told her he was going out of town to help a friend. He left on Wednesday and phoned her on Thursday (7:00pm, she says last phone call made) and told her he loved her and the kids and would phone her later.

    When his car was found at Walmart she got on a plane and spent 3 days with detectives. She says she needed to see the area. Says LE is doing an amazing job and all she wants is to bring him home.

    Regarding all the rumors.. If you don't hear it from her or investigators it is just rumors.

    ETA..LOL I am a very slow typist.

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jamiect For This Useful Post:


  5. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    986
    She also said "His last call to me was Thursday night to tell me that he loved me and to kiss the kids".

    I too believe she is denying the gf...

  6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bdawk20 For This Useful Post:


  7. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    986
    The woman approached a news crew from WESH, the NBC affiliate in Orlando covering the story, in Bangor on Thursday. “Lisa” said Perdomo, 31, of Orange City, Fla., had been staying with her up until the night he disappeared, Feb. 16, according to a story posted on the television station’s website.

    http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/2...or-to-see-her/

    I hadn't noticed it before, but interesting that the gf approached the media about her involvement with Jerry. So, it seems she deliberately put herself out there in all this. That seems odd to me.

  8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bdawk20 For This Useful Post:


  9. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by bdawk20 View Post
    The woman approached a news crew from WESH, the NBC affiliate in Orlando covering the story, in Bangor on Thursday. “Lisa” said Perdomo, 31, of Orange City, Fla., had been staying with her up until the night he disappeared, Feb. 16, according to a story posted on the television station’s website.

    http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/2...or-to-see-her/

    I hadn't noticed it before, but interesting that the gf approached the media about her involvement with Jerry. So, it seems she deliberately put herself out there in all this. That seems odd to me.
    I agree, very odd. I wonder if the media checked her out before running with this story. She could just be some crazy person, for all we know.

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jamiect For This Useful Post:


  11. #106
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,921
    It doesn't make sense that Lisa would not at least know this couple's name. I'll be curious if LE establishes that she does know them. She could be pulling a "look here not there" type thing.

  12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:


  13. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    It doesn't make sense that Lisa would not at least know this couple's name. I'll be curious if LE establishes that she does know them. She could be pulling a "look here not there" type thing.
    BBM, Especially considering this statement;
    Police said family members told them Perdomo has made the same trip in the past to visit friends.
    http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/240...ng-firefighter

    ETA..Oops, sorry I thought you meant the wife..wrong person.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jamiect For This Useful Post:


  15. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rural Alabama
    Posts
    2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by bdawk20 View Post
    The woman approached a news crew from WESH, the NBC affiliate in Orlando covering the story, in Bangor on Thursday. “Lisa” said Perdomo, 31, of Orange City, Fla., had been staying with her up until the night he disappeared, Feb. 16, according to a story posted on the television station’s website.

    http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/2...or-to-see-her/

    I hadn't noticed it before, but interesting that the gf approached the media about her involvement with Jerry. So, it seems she deliberately put herself out there in all this. That seems odd to me.
    That may be bad reporting by the Bangor Daily News. If you watch the actual WESH report, nobody says she approached the media, just that WESH "has tracked the woman who says she was with" Perdomo.

    http://www.wesh.com/news/30536929/detail.html

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chili Fries For This Useful Post:


  17. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,758
    DETAILS EMERGE. SEMINOLE FF JERRY PERDOMO MISSING SINCE FEB. 16TH. FACEBOOK SLEUTHS AT WORK

    http://firecritic.com/2012/02/24/det...euths-at-work/

  18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fran For This Useful Post:


  19. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,526
    Boy, Fran, you scared me w/ those huge bold letters! Thanx for the link

  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thumbtack For This Useful Post:


  21. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,985
    Quote Originally Posted by thumbtack View Post
    Boy, Fran, you scared me w/ those huge bold letters! Thanx for the link
    LOL-- me too!!

    Did anyone catch GMA this morning? They reported on this case and said that a prosecutor has started working on the case. I cannot seem to find it on their website though.

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to davehead21 For This Useful Post:


  23. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CentralFlorida
    Posts
    2,604
    One of Maine's top State Homicide Prosecutors has gotten involved with the case.

    lol... i heard it at the end of a news report..... looking for the video clip.
    Last edited by HauntsForHope; 02-26-2012 at 04:23 PM.
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HauntsForHope For This Useful Post:


  25. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,653
    I agree 100% that he was running pills. There is no way that he was only going up there to visit a chick. Not that I don't feel bad that he is missing, but when you get involved in that kind of life and you surround yourself around people who use drugs like that, what do you expect?

    It will be interesting to see just how much doctor shopping he did? If other firefighters were involved? A doctor would be much more willing to believe working firefighter (about pain, anxiety, etc...) than some regular joe coming in?

    I feel awful for his kids! Just awful! I think it's pretty clear though? Drug deal gone bad.
    Justice for Trayvon


  26. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    25,969
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiect View Post
    "He's a great dad, he's a great husband". She feels devastated and in shock. Everything feels surreal and that the kids need their dad. He told her he was going out of town to help a friend. He left on Wednesday and phoned her on Thursday (7:00pm, she says last phone call made) and told her he loved her and the kids and would phone her later.

    When his car was found at Walmart she got on a plane and spent 3 days with detectives. She says she needed to see the area. Says LE is doing an amazing job and all she wants is to bring him home.

    Regarding all the rumors.. If you don't hear it from her or investigators it is just rumors.

    ETA..LOL I am a very slow typist.
    Sadly I believe his wife is very much 'in the dark' regarding his personal life. I also believe his frequent trips from Florida to Maine involved a lot more than another woman. It is a very long drive and with the high cost of gas, he could have gotten a better deal by using an airline - unless, of course, the purpose of the trip couldn't be transported in that manner.

    For his family's sake, I hope he is found soon, although I doubt he will be found alive.



    MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:


  28. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CentralFlorida
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    I agree 100% that he was running pills. There is no way that he was only going up there to visit a chick. Not that I don't feel bad that he is missing, but when you get involved in that kind of life and you surround yourself around people who use drugs like that, what do you expect?

    It will be interesting to see just how much doctor shopping he did? If other firefighters were involved? A doctor would be much more willing to believe working firefighter (about pain, anxiety, etc...) than some regular joe coming in?

    I feel awful for his kids! Just awful! I think it's pretty clear though? Drug deal gone bad.
    If I hadn't seen it for myself, I wouldn't believe it. The pill mills here in Fl are everywhere. It is truly an epidemic and amazingly easy to obtain pain medication in Fl and sell them at incredible profit. We even have pharmacy's being busted for cashing in on the booming business. The gf is just a cover for the real monthly busine$$ trip. ( does Maine allow medical marijauna? sell the pills, use part of the cash to bring back mm to sell in fl.)
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

  29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HauntsForHope For This Useful Post:


  30. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,526
    If a prosecutor is already involved, does this mean LE has some evidence & suspect that JP met w/ foul play?

  31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thumbtack For This Useful Post:


  32. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,526
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntsForHope View Post
    If I hadn't seen it for myself, I wouldn't believe it. The pill mills here in Fl are everywhere. It is truly an epidemic and amazingly easy to obtain pain medication in Fl and sell them at incredible profit. We even have pharmacy's being busted for cashing in on the booming business. [B]The gf is just a cover for the real monthly busine$$ trip.[B]
    Does this mean you suspect she isn't as much a "girlfriend" as she is a drug buddy?

    (OT: How do you bold someone you're quoting?)

  33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thumbtack For This Useful Post:


  34. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CentralFlorida
    Posts
    2,604
    Florida has long been the nation’s center of the illegal sale of prescription drugs: Doctors here bought 89 percent of all the Oxycodone sold in the country last year. At its peak, so many out-of-staters flocked to Florida to buy drugs at more than 1,000 pain clinics that the state earned the nickname “Oxy Express.”

    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/01/us...pagewanted=all
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

  35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HauntsForHope For This Useful Post:


  36. #119
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,653
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntsForHope View Post
    If I hadn't seen it for myself, I wouldn't believe it. The pill mills here in Fl are everywhere. It is truly an epidemic and amazingly easy to obtain pain medication in Fl and sell them at incredible profit. We even have pharmacy's being busted for cashing in on the booming business. The gf is just a cover for the real monthly busine$$ trip. ( does Maine allow medical marijauna?)
    OT: A few years ago, and out of nowhere, I started having panic attacks. I literally thought I was having a heart attack two times and ended up in the hospital. I had so many doctors trying to put me on Xanax. I work in a bar and I know how nasty Xanax addictions can be! I refused to be put on Xanax. But you wouldn't believe how many doctors tried to get me to take it. I finally found a great doctor who was able to come up with a great course of action to help with my anxiety. Prosac. Busiprone (non-addictive anxiety medication), and meditation (breathing practices). I haven't had any problems since December 2010!

    Doctors are way too quick to prescribe medications, imo. I am glad that they are starting to use national databases that keep track of their activities when it comes to prescribing highly addictive drugs. Those who abuse their doctor titles are not better than a drug dealer on a street corner. Actually, I think they are worse!
    Justice for Trayvon

  37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:


  38. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CentralFlorida
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by thumbtack View Post
    Does this mean you suspect she isn't as much a "girlfriend" as she is a drug buddy?

    (OT: How do you bold someone you're quoting?)
    Yes, a drug buddy, friend, contact, business partner.
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

  39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HauntsForHope For This Useful Post:


  40. #121
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,653
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntsForHope View Post
    Yes, a drug buddy, friend, contact, business partner.
    Kinda like the mistress in Goodfellas! She was the go to girl for all his illegal activities. She would help him cook it, smoke it, deal it, etc...
    Justice for Trayvon

  41. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:


  42. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,526
    Quote Originally Posted by thumbtack View Post
    Does this mean you suspect she isn't as much a "girlfriend" as she is a drug buddy?

    (OT: How do you bold someone you're quoting?)
    cancel this request

  43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thumbtack For This Useful Post:


  44. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CentralFlorida
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    OT: A few years ago, and out of nowhere, I started having panic attacks. I literally thought I was having a heart attack two times and ended up in the hospital. I had so many doctors trying to put me on Xanax. I work in a bar and I know how nasty Xanax addictions can be! I refused to be put on Xanax. But you wouldn't believe how many doctors tried to get me to take it. I finally found a great doctor who was able to come up with a great course of action to help with my anxiety. Prosac. Busiprone (non-addictive anxiety medication), and meditation (breathing practices). I haven't had any problems since December 2010!

    Doctors are way too quick to prescribe medications, imo. I am glad that they are starting to use national databases that keep track of their activities when it comes to prescribing highly addictive drugs. Those who abuse their doctor titles are not better than a drug dealer on a street corner. Actually, I think they are worse!
    Thats Great! Smart thinking.... When I first moved to Fl from up North, my insurance only included 2 doctors in the area. I was shocked, really. The pain docs hours were posted on the wall, 3 nights a week. My doc was there in the morning for 2 hours, and shady characters always showed up looking for their pills that had to be turned away. Once I changed insurance I found a real doc, but wow.... scary stuff. you see them in the pharmacy parking lots waiting sometimes... you can just tell. i call them the zombies.
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

  45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HauntsForHope For This Useful Post:


  46. #124
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CentralFlorida
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Sadly I believe his wife is very much 'in the dark' regarding his personal life. I also believe his frequent trips from Florida to Maine involved a lot more than another woman. It is a very long drive and with the high cost of gas, he could have gotten a better deal by using an airline - unless, of course, the purpose of the trip couldn't be transported in that manner.

    For his family's sake, I hope he is found soon, although I doubt he will be found alive.



    MOO
    Why do you think she is unaware of his activies?
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

  47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HauntsForHope For This Useful Post:


  48. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,653
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntsForHope View Post
    Florida has long been the nation’s center of the illegal sale of prescription drugs: Doctors here bought 89 percent of all the Oxycodone sold in the country last year. At its peak, so many out-of-staters flocked to Florida to buy drugs at more than 1,000 pain clinics that the state earned the nickname “Oxy Express.”

    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/01/us...pagewanted=all
    I live here in SW Florida so I know exactly what you mean. They are always busting pill shoppers and clinics. Pharmacy's are being robbed at record numbers. It's crazy. This pill epidemic is worse than anything I have ever seen. Worse than coke, crack, heroin, etc... I would put a tie on Meth though? Meth is just as bad as the pills!

    Maine needs to investigate his disappearance and Florida needs to investigate his "trips" up to Maine and who was all involved in it?
    Justice for Trayvon

  49. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:


Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased FL - Jerry Perdomo, Orange City, 16 Feb 2012
    By cocomod in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 02:08 AM
  2. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 06:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •