Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trial starts June 23 - PA - Rebecca Stahl, 37, Pittsburgh, 18 Feb 2012 - teacher

http://www.bing.com/videos/browse?mk...ermalink:uuids

Video. Not much new, but confirms she left without her car.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CharlestonGal For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsu View Post
    I wonder what the recent surgery was? That seems to be an important point the father wants to make for some reason?? If it was just pain medication she was without, I wouldn't think there would be such concern about her needing it. Seems like a major surgery since she was taking medical leave, but on the other hand the sister expected her for a girls night out, so she must have been mobile and moving around. Just has me curious.
    12 weeks of medical leave is a LOT imhoo.... I could see 2-3 weeks for abdominal surgery, etc.. and as a nurse I am trying to think what could = 12 weeks.. and I am thinking a knee replacement, etc? (just speculating) or some other type of surgery with therapy that follows...(cancer surgery and treatment? etc)

would be helpful if they put out a silver alert for her considering the fact that she has a current medical issue.

I further hope they are using tracking dogs from the home...
    This bee my opinion

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

I wonder what the recent surgery was? That seems to be an important point the father wants to make for some reason?? If it was just pain medication she was without, I wouldn't think there would be such concern about her needing it. Seems like a major surgery since she was taking medical leave, but on the other hand the sister expected her for a girls night out, so she must have been mobile and moving around. Just has me curious.
    I don't want to be nosy, but this piqued my interest as well. 12 weeks medical leave is quite a while. I worked on a surgical ward in the past and it's highly unusual to get that much medical leave for routine procedures (hernia, hysterectomy, gallbladder, etc). I was left wondering as well; especially since she was well enough to attend a girl's night out after 4 weeks. Some kind of joint surgery maybe - knee or hip? That would make teaching very difficult, but she could still go out for a couple hours with friends and help.

Whatever it is, I'm very worried for her.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CharlestonGal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    12 weeks of medical leave is a LOT imhoo.... I could see 2-3 weeks for abdominal surgery, etc.. and as a nurse I am trying to think what could = 12 weeks.. and I am thinking a knee replacement, etc? (just speculating) or some other type of surgery with therapy that follows...(cancer surgery and treatment? etc)

would be helpful if they put out a silver alert for her considering the fact that she has a current medical issue.

I was wondering too, but it is possible she saved up her vacation time/sick time and is using it all for the final months of this school year. If that's the case, that might be indicative that she was possibly planning for a change in her life/move during these months plus the summer?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

BBM. I posted the same time you did. I found 12 weeks to be an unusually long time as well. Joint replacement, mastectomy, something with a long recovery. Though nothing was mentioned about physical therapy or chemo/XRT appointments.

Given the surgery/medical leave and the fact she did not take her car means to me she did not voluntarily take off by herself. Which means someone helped her disappear. Voluntarily or otherwise.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CharlestonGal For This Useful Post:

I usually don't say I feel a hinky going on this early into a missing persons case, but I will because:

When I first read the case on Facebook yesterday afternoon, I thought maybe she was single and either living alone or with her parents since her father was the one that reported her missing.

Then last night, they had a picture of her and her husband together on the 11pm news. They then stated that her and her husband had a volatile relationship and she had a PFA against him in the past....

Now they had to get a search warrant and the Westmoreland county forensics team searched the house....

Something isn't adding up. I think that LE might know more than they are saying....

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chaddylex For This Useful Post:

Rebecca I. Stahl, 37, of 803 Seton View Drive, Hempfield, was reported missing by her father, Kenneth Anderson of Greensburg, said Trooper Steve Limani, spokesman at the Greensburg barracks.

Stahl recently had surgery and does not have her prescribed medication, Limani said.

Stahl, who teaches math to sixth-graders, started a 12-week medical leave on Jan. 24, according to Derry Area School District records.

Read more: Derry Area Middle School teacher missing, needs medicine - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbur...#ixzz1nDkCBdGB
    a few more details... she started her 12 week leave on 24 January

eta: also says that neighbors were interviewed yesterday as to if they had seen her
    This bee my opinion

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=803+seton+view+drive+hempfield,+pa&hl=e n&ll=40.316448,-79.528385&spn=0.001577,0.004101&doflg=ptm&mra=ls&t =h&z=19"]803 Seton View Dr, Greensburg, PA 15601 - Google Maps[/ame]

address (per last link I posted)... looks like the house sits kind of on the end of the street
    This bee my opinion

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Rebecca I. Stahl, 37, of 803 Seton View Drive, Hempfield, was reported missing by her father, Kenneth Anderson of Greensburg, said Trooper Steve Limani, spokesman at the Greensburg barracks.

Stahl recently had surgery and does not have her prescribed medication, Limani said.

Stahl, who teaches math to sixth-graders, started a 12-week medical leave on Jan. 24, according to Derry Area School District records.

Read more: Derry Area Middle School teacher missing, needs medicine - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbur...#ixzz1nDkCBdGB
    Map. IMO she would be walking a looong way if she were to leave on foot. Zoomed in image attached below.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=803+Seton+View+Drive,+Hempfield,+PA&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&hnear=803+Seton+View+Dr,+Greensburg,+Pennsylvani a+15601&gl=us&t=h&z=16"]803 Seton View Drive, Hempfield, PA - Google Maps[/ame]
    Attached Images Attached Images

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:

She just opened a FB page with 2 friends on 2/15.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to swanniee11 For This Useful Post:

FYI. I found the marriage license. This is her second marriage. It is also her husband's second marriage.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by swanniee11 View Post
    She just opened a FB page with 2 friends on 2/15.
    I don't know how you all find these so fast. I've been looking and looking and came up with nothing. Is it under Becky or Rebecca?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:

In a statement released on Thursday school officials said, "We are aware that the state police are conducting a missing person's investigation regarding one of our teachers, Rebecca Stahl. The district is cooperating to the fullest extent and our thoughts and prayers are with the immediate family. We are hoping for good news."
    http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/...hip-wom/nJdC5/
    This bee my opinion

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

WTAETV is reporting that a search warrant for evidence inside her home!
    They also reported this information may lead to finding her?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

passion,
    a new search warrant? or are they talking about the one from last night? I hope they are able to find her soon... and I hope she is okay... but I have a very hinky feeling about the whole situation...
    This bee my opinion

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Rebecca Stahl has been reported missing in Hempfield Township by her father, and Channel 4 Action News has learned that state police have a search warrant for her house.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/30517482/de...#ixzz1nE4emvoj
    "We haven't been able to find any banking, necessarily, where she is using a bank card or anything like that," said Trooper Stephen Limani. "We don't have any physical evidence that would put us on a trail that she's OK."

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/30517482/de...#ixzz1nE4kAcZl

--------
    This bee my opinion

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

The 37-year-old woman was last seen Monday morning at the house on Seton View Drive where she lives with her husband, police said.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/30517482/de...#ixzz1nEC3iDen
    so where was he? where was his missing person report? this is all very concerning....
    This bee my opinion

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

I don't know how you all find these so fast. I've been looking and looking and came up with nothing. Is it under Becky or Rebecca?
    I agree, how did you find so fast, I haven't been able to either

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jezbel For This Useful Post:

so where was he? where was his missing person report? this is all very concerning....
    That's what I was wondering.... I actually work here in Hempfield Township, with a lot of my coworkers that live in the immediate area. I am going to go ask around and see exactly what part of Hempfield Township she lives in to give me a better idea what exactly what her house is close to. (Hempfield Township is huge)

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chaddylex For This Useful Post:

Answers to those questions will probably tell you why they got a search warrant and sent a forensic team into the house. My guess would be his answers don't add up.

Have they released his name yet?

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CharlestonGal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chaddylex View Post
    That's what I was wondering.... I actually work here in Hempfield Township, with a lot of my coworkers that live in the immediate area. I am going to go ask around and see exactly what part of Hempfield Township she lives in to give me a better idea what exactly what her house is close to. (Hempfield Township is huge)
    The address published in the media is 803 Seton View Drive.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CharlestonGal View Post
    Answers to those questions will probably tell you why they got a search warrant and sent a forensic team into the house. My guess would be his answers don't add up.

Have they released his name yet?
    Not yet, but suffice it to say, he does not have a pristine record.

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

this article had a little bit more info on when she last talked with family and that she also had plans with her sister..

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/...land-co-woman/

that being said:
    Tuesday 24 January
    -started 12 weeks of medical leave

Saturday 18 february
    -last talked to extended family
    -was almost four weeks into her 12 week medical leave
    -taking prescribed medication re: medical procedure per her father

Monday 20 february
    -last seen at home 803 seton view drive hempfield, pa (by whom and when? some comments on article say she has stepchildren.. there was no school on Monday if they are school age: http://derryasd.schoolwires.com/7254...v=|&NodeID=475)

Tuesday 21 february
    -her father reports her missing at 1030 am
    -purse and cell phone only things missing
    -LE says there was a past PO filed against her husband
    -no bank activity on accounts per LE
    -no word of her wearing a coat (only track type suit)
    -weather was in the 30s-40s that day
    -father says she is in need of her medication (so I am assuming this was not in her purse that is missing?)

wednesday 22 february
    -search warrant served at home
    -media reports forensics team was there
    The school district where Rebecca lives is Hempfield, not Derry. She teaches at Derry. I will find out if Hempfield had school on Monday. My kids didn't, but we live in a different district.

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chaddylex For This Useful Post:

http://www.hempfieldsd.org/District/...9/Default.aspx

says hempfield didn't have school as well....

also.. I posted a map upthread if that helps you at all chaddy (where Rebecca lives/went missing from)
    This bee my opinion

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

this article had a little bit more info on when she last talked with family and that she also had plans with her sister..

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/...land-co-woman/

that being said:
    Tuesday 24 January
    -started 12 weeks of medical leave

Saturday 18 february
    -last talked to extended family
    -was almost four weeks into her 12 week medical leave
    -taking prescribed medication re: medical procedure per her father

Monday 20 february
    -last seen at home 803 seton view drive hempfield, pa (by whom and when? some comments on article say she has stepchildren.. there was no school on Monday if they are school age: http://derryasd.schoolwires.com/7254...v=|&NodeID=475) as pointed out by chaddy the kids at this address would go to hempsfield schools... http://www.hempfieldsd.org/District/...9/Default.aspx <<they also were out of school that day

Tuesday 21 february
    -her father reports her missing at 1030 am
    -purse and cell phone only things missing
    -LE says there was a past PO filed against her husband
    -no bank activity on accounts per LE
    -no word of her wearing a coat (only track type suit)
    -weather was in the 30s-40s that day
    -father says she is in need of her medication (so I am assuming this was not in her purse that is missing?)

wednesday 22 february
    -search warrant served at home
    -media reports forensics team was there
    I updated the timeline with the proper school system for that area
    This bee my opinion

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast