Comprehensive List of POIs

KikiWanBaniki

Reaction score
It looks like a lot of others like me are trying to get caught up on Lindsey's case. Could some of you seasoned fellow 'Sleuthers help us by listing each of the POIs that have been named so far, along with a brief summary of the situation surrounding each, whether or not they have been ruled out by LE, and a link to their thread and any warrants/evidence lists, etc.? (I'm thinking each POI in a separate message, with their name as the message title for ease of reference).

Just thinking that if there's a possibility more than one person was involved, it could be a good resource to have it all in one place for easy access, cross-referencing, etc.

Anyone else think this would be useful? Any takers?

TIA!

A tall order and it has been so long ago I will have to go back and read some old posts.

The kid who worked at the Beehive and was working the night L:indsey passed by on her way walking home - can't remember his name :banghead:. The prosecutor's office got a warrant on his family home which ended up finding nothing to incriminate him. But I do not believe he was named as a POI in the case, in fact I am sure of it.

The only POI named by LE in Lindsey's case is this Tim Hartman. It was one huge step towards solving the case and finding out where she could have been put IMO.

I'd like to see this man sleuthed - he has publicly been named as a POI as I read on the forum. There is all kinds of info we could look for, like if he is a loner, married, stern handed as to be maybe scary to a young lady, who are his tight friends as maybe their names have been pulled into the mix since Lindsey went missing. Like, does he know the man well who owns or works at the Shell station who lives close in and have an old cellar dug into the side of a hill on their property, and that on the night she went missing that owner heard voices and saw smoke coming from there - and it had been years since the door had even been opened! That has always stuck in the back of my mind.

Just an idea. We do have a lot of possibilities to put 2 + 2 together if we knew more about him. JVK gave us a great start with the mention of the jeweler. I'm going to go back and read posts from that period of time to see what comments were made about the jeweler. :seeya:

Here's a post by JVK re: the jewelry store/owner.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #5

And here is JVK's thread with all the photos of McCleary. Might come in handy:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86172

There are too many posts that mention the jewelry store and Hartman so I'll start again on them tomoz.

PS: Oh, we had some DEAR posters back then that were so dedicated in doing what they could to help in bringing Lindsey back home. I miss them and hope they are all well. xox

Here is a post by JVK that speaks of shoplifting: When i spoke w/KK she mentioned Lindsey getting caught for shoplifting. She didn't say when/where. I tend to believe it wasn't @ the Jewelry shop but maybe a gas station or store.

I knew it was a tall order--thanks for pitching in!

I saw in other threads all the warrants served on various people and assumed there had been other, prior persons of interest.

I'll see what I can dig up, too--there's some great info over on the TH thread; apparently he is involved in a lot of court cases all over Western Washington...

ETA: (sorry, thread not named after TH, it's here: POI in Lindsey's Case - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community )

Here's a post by JVK re: the jewelry store/owner.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #5

And here is JVK's thread with all the photos of McCleary. Might come in handy:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86172

There are too many posts that mention the jewelry store and Hartman so I'll start again on them tomoz.

PS: Oh, we had some DEAR posters back then that were so dedicated in doing what they could to help in bringing Lindsey back home. I miss them and hope they are all well. xox

Here is a post by JVK that speaks of shoplifting: When i spoke w/KK she mentioned Lindsey getting caught for shoplifting. She didn't say when/where. I tend to believe it wasn't @ the Jewelry shop but maybe a gas station or store.

Thanks for these! I still think that Lindsey *may* have tried something at the jewelry store and if TH had his eye on her, it could've been just the opportunity he was looking for.

Even if she didn't try it, he could have still used the info of the previous attempt at the other establishment, e.g "I'll tell the police/your mom, etc. that you stole stuff here if you don't do what I tell you. Who are they gonna believe?" *shudder*

Just one possible scenario that occurs. JMO and all.

Thanks for these! I still think that Lindsey *may* have tried something at the jewelry store and if TH had his eye on her, it could've been just the opportunity he was looking for.

Even if she didn't try it, he could have still used the info of the previous attempt at the other establishment, e.g "I'll tell the police/your mom, etc. that you stole stuff here if you don't do what I tell you. Who are they gonna believe?" *shudder*

Hi Kiki, OMG, I've been reading for at least an hour or more. LOL Gotta hit the hay, but first had to bring you what I just found. Very Interesting.

We have a thread here at WS that was about the 'Search of 2 Locations' last Oct when Hartman's home and the jewelry store were searched. Here is the article w/ a

BTW, the comment section for this article an amazing find. Most of these commentors know the Hartman's and they seem genuine. Their thoughts are all over the place so to speak with viewpoints pro and con. I learned allot for sure.

Off to bed, see you tomoz. I hope since LE has now come out w/ Tim as a POI, 4 mos after the searches they did, that the case is being worked on by both LE and the prosecutor and we will learn something soon.

BANG HEAD forgot the link lol: http://www.king5.com/news/Search-warrant-served-in-connection-with-Lindsay-Baum-case-132088273.html?commentPage=0#comments

xox

Hi again, After reading those comments from people who know Tim i don't think it had anything to do with her shoplifting there. One thing JVK learned is about Lindsey's internet use which evidently Mr Hartman thought put her in a bad light.

He had 2 sexual discrimination suits filed against him by 2 employees and one of them was paid off by the insurance co.

I had surgery so wasn't here in Oct. This is the first I have heard of any of this.

Scandi, thanks for helping me catch up, and get some good rest. I know I always stay on here waaay later than I should!

Looks like there's a lot to be put together about this guy...

Hope your surgery went well. :hugs:

I'm thinking since TH is the only official POI, mods may want to merge this into the appropriate thread...

Also, it would be great if we could get one of those nifty *no discussion* stickies at the top for posting links to verified evidence/interviews, etc. re: TH, but I don't know how to do it--or is it a mods-only thing? Is it too early to do this?

Not that I don't like discussing! --these just have been a nice resource to have for quick reference on other forums. ;P

TIA

I'm thinking since TH is the only official POI, mods may want to merge this into the appropriate thread...

Also, it would be great if we could get one of those nifty *no discussion* stickies at the top for posting links to verified evidence/interviews, etc. re: TH, but I don't know how to do it--or is it a mods-only thing? Is it too early to do this?

Not that I don't like discussing! --these just have been a nice resource to have for quick reference on other forums. ;P

TIA

Yea, That is a Mod thang and good idea. Also, it is about the time some of these links area going to start going upside down - or vanish, as they do. I'll start making a file of the links in that new thread printed out on my 'puter since we can't do that here. Including the comments.

I think most of the people who wrote comments have old computers where the keyboard isn't working well. Like I saw one comment where all the words with a double letter only had one letter. I know that as I just went through that with my own.

Night

So wish there was something going on in this case...I think of you daily Lindsey and I pray for an answer to where you are and justice for whom ever is responsible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back