Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

PA - Rebecca Stahl, 37, Hempfield, 18 February 2012

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/...land-co-woman/

The Derry Middle School teacher had been off work recovering at her Hempfield home after a recent surgery and her family is concerned that she left home without her medication
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

PA - Rebecca Stahl, 37, Hempfield, 20 Feb 2012

Police search for missing Hempfield woman

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/12054...pid=latest.xml
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 02-24-2012 at 06:54 PM.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Sources say investigators obtained a search warrant as they seek leads in her disappearance.Police sources say that Stahl and her husband had a violent history and she got a PFA against him at one point.
    http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/...-teacher-case/

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

"We haven't been able to find any banking, necessarily, where she is using a bank card or anything like that," said Trooper Stephen Limani. "We don't have any physical evidence that would put us on a trail that she's OK."

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/30517482/de...#ixzz1nD0vSm9u
    is there a car missing as well? cell phone? purse????

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Police said Stahl was last seen at her home on Seton View Drive in Hempfield Township. Channel 11 News was there as a state forensic team searched her home Wednesday night.
    Stahl, 37, is 5 feet 4 inches tall, has brown eyes and short, blonde spiked hair. Police said she was last seen wearing a brown velour jump suit and white sneakers.
    Stahl is a sixth grade teacher at Derry Middle School.
    State police said the only thing missing from her home is Stahl's purse.
    http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/...hip-wom/nJdC5/

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

GAH. I hate it when the person they live with is NOT the person who reports them missing. That is a huge red flag.

I hope she just needed some time alone.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to maggieo For This Useful Post:

The comments from her students are so sweet; bless their hearts. They really like her.

I hope she's ok.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CharlestonGal For This Useful Post:

37-year-old Rebecca Stahl has not been seen since Monday. Her father reported her missing and told state police that she recently had surgery and apparently does not have her medication with her. Stahl began a 12-week medical leave of absence a month ago.
    http://www.1160wccs.com/news/Channel...spx?ID=1659074

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

purse and phone missing along with rebecca...

================================

bbm from link ===> “It looks to be that she had only left with the clothing on her back, and her purse and her phone as well,” said Trooper Steve Limani, of the Pennsylvania State Police.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/...land-co-woman/

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jadejazzkayla For This Useful Post:

What do they mean she and her husband "had" a violent history? Are they still together? Does he still live with her? Or does "had" mean they split up at some point? Some of the comments mention her stepchildren. Are they husband's children? Where are they? Where is he? Why didn't he report her missing?

Honestly, I don't know why they bother publicizing a missing person when they give the public zero pertinent information. Could she be at a woman's shelter? Hiding from her husband at a friend's house? What kind of car does she drive? Is the car missing? If she's on meds she may have had an accident somewhere. Did her father check with hospitals? Call her doctor? Has she left before?

It would help to know all these things. Why don't reporters report anymore?

http://www.wtae.com/news/30517482/detail.html

comments here are worth a read (re: people who know her)

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Most of the articles I am reading say she was last seen on Monday morning. Seen by whom? The last time she talked with her dad was on the 18th, right?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Most of the articles I am reading say she was last seen on Monday morning. Seen by whom? The last time she talked with her dad was on the 18th, right?
    Good question. I also want to know when her husband last saw her and his reason for not reporting her missing. I hope they report his version of events.

They got a search warrant for the house. Does that mean husband refused to let them search?

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CharlestonGal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CharlestonGal View Post
    Good question. I also want to know when her husband last saw her and his reason for not reporting her missing. I hope they report his version of events.

They got a search warrant for the house. Does that mean husband refused to let them search?
    That was interesting to me too - what was the basis for the search warrant? She's an adult and can leave town for a few days w/o telling anyone if she wants/needs to.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast