GUILTY NV - Douglas Roth for child *advertiser censored*, Reno, 2012

Missizzy

Reaction score
How much time has this monster done?? Why wasn't he put away for life decades ago? I find it outrageous that it took a child *advertiser censored* charge to finally lock him up for good.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20120221...nsored*?odyssey=mod|newswell|img|Local News|p

Child rapist/kidnapper given 14-year federal term for possessing child *advertiser censored*
February 21, 2012

"In the 1960s, doctors at a California state mental hospital said convicted child kidnapper/rapist Douglas Roth was a pedophile and danger to the community. When the now 67-year-old Reno man was convicted again in the 1980s in California for similar crimes, state psychiatrists concluded the same thing..."

and

"...And Tuesday, Reno U.S. Chief Judge Robert C. Jones said Roth is still a danger to the public, and sentenced him to 14 years in federal prison for possessing child *advertiser censored*. He said Roth’s urges to view images of children being sexually abused were obviously “irresistible” and Roth knew how to navigate through the criminal justice system...."

and

"...In April, Roth pleaded guilty to possessing 29 videos that depicted more than 600 images of children in sexual situations, many sadistic. After Roth was indicted, authorities said they learned of his criminal past where his first rape occurred when he was 15 years old after kidnapping a 10-year-old girl from a park in the 1960s. Jones said Roth was arrested again when he was 18 for kidnapping a 9-year-old girl on her way to a friend’s house and then molesting the child. When Roth was 31, he was arrested in the 1980s for abducting an 11-year-old girl from school and sexually abusing that child...."

and

"...Roth chose female children as sex objects, was a danger to the community, and faked insanity...."

More at link (plus photo)

This makes my blood absolutely boil. This man has been labeled a danger to society on a number of occasions and was still released to repeat his crimes. I am so disgusted I could just spit.

Do NOT let me stand in your way, Belinda. I had the identical response. Outrageous!!

That monster should have been locked up a long time ago. What a sick monster!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back