FL - Gary Morano for child *advertiser censored*, Dania Beach, 2010

Missizzy

Reaction score
Now this makes perfect sense, doesn't it? Sentenced to 111 years but set to serve only four??? Jeesh.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012...ild-*advertiser censored*/UPI-51741330013865/

Former Boy Scouts leader pleads guilty in child *advertiser censored* case
February 22, 2012

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Feb. 23 (UPI) -- A 66-year-old former Boy Scouts leader in Florida who pleaded guilty Wednesday to possession of child *advertiser censored* was sentenced to four years in prison.

Broward Circuit Judge Jeffrey Levenson sentenced Gary Morano to 111 years, but Assistant State Attorney Joseph Zager said Morano is to serve four years and 12 years of probation as a sex offender..."

and

"...Morano was arrested in July 2010, when he was a Scouts leader and assistant scoutmaster for a Davie, Fla., troop, after child *advertiser censored* images were found on his computer at his Dania Beach home, authorities said. The images were of children 6-10 years old and none were of Boy Scouts..."

More at link

The child *advertiser censored* sickness seems to be spreading like wildfire over the internet. At least the police are getting better at busting them.

OMG - I just got this from my local paper.

This guy was a former Boy Scout leader. Child *advertiser censored* found on his computer - sentenced to 111 years but will only serve 4 years if he shows up for prison!!!! :waitasec:

I. Have. No. Words.

Former Boy Scouts leader pleads guilty in child *advertiser censored* case

By Rafael A. Olmeda, Sun Sentinel

February 27, 2012
FORT LAUDERDALE —
A former Boy Scouts leader from Davie pleaded guilty Wednesday to possession of child *advertiser censored* and was sentenced to more than a century in prison, but he'll actually spend much less time than that behind bars.

Gary Morano, 66, was charged with 100 counts of child *advertiser censored* possession and his case was about to go into jury selection Wednesday when he changed his plea to guilty. Under a plea deal, Morano was sentenced by Broward Circuit Judge Jeffrey Levenson to 111 years, 11 months, which will be reduced to just four years followed by 12 years of probation as a sex offender, said Assistant State Attorney Joseph Zager.

***more at link***

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/br...tiser censored*-plea-20120227,0,3919230.story

They need to stop cutting plea deals with these animals. Just stop. Give them a jury trial and a REAL sentence that matters. I'm sick to death of the plea deals that give criminals such a huge break. It is disgraceful.

This is why I am somewhat for eugenics.

As soon as you decide you are attracted to children....You are either given the DP or LWOP. No parole hearings, no lawyer, nothing.

I will never understand why we treat these animals like upstanding citizens.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back