Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by emma l View Post
    I donít trust Wikipedia but its difficult to know which one is correct as they are both citing 2008 sources!

Anybody know for sure what is happening?
    Darlie did receive the right for more testing by the Federal judge who sent it back to the State court.

Her defense is trying to raise money for the testing that wasn't allowed at the state level. However, the chances of that happening are slim to none considering the amount of money they need.

I'm sure the documents are on her website www.fordarlieroutier.org
    Last edited by cami; 02-28-2012 at 08:06 PM. Reason: adding link

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    bbm,
    I just went there and she is under notorious murders/women who kill (or something about women)

so it would seems she is still under notorious (just subcategorized under women)
    I wouldn't trust the Crime Library to tell anything close to the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    Why? There are active forums for other "decided cases"

I don't think it should be. WS is a great community that will continue to discuss cases, long after they are "resolved". Just because one person thinks it should be closed does not mean it should be. I am not attacking the poster , but the post. Such posts IMO should be made only after thoroughly reading through the site and becoming familiar with how things are done. Again MOO
    Umm, lack of interest?

Yes, closed case sections stay open but they also receive regular traffic. That's what justifies them remaining open.

Here? Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishee View Post
    Umm, lack of interest?

Yes, closed case sections stay open but they also receive regular traffic. That's what justifies them remaining open.

Here? Not so much.
    There's tons of interest in this case but it's mostly on Facebook. Not so much on these type of forums.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    There's tons of interest in this case but it's mostly on Facebook. Not so much on these type of forums.

Yes I was going to say that. I'm very interested in it! I might not post but I read a lot.

I think until something happens- ie: firm evidence of DNA in her favour (or against) or an exceution date it may seem to be quiet but I would be suprised if it's not people's minds now and again.

It's still a case that people are discussing 16 years later and Darlie still claims innocence.

Eventually something will have to give- she canít sit on death row forever and she wonít in Texas, thats for sure. I would hate it if these threads were closed.
    www.findmadeleine.com

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to emma l For This Useful Post:

Cami,

Do you know how long they have to raise the money for those test? Surely there has to be some time limit...it cant go on indefinately I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by TXN4LIFE View Post
    Cami,

Do you know how long they have to raise the money for those test? Surely there has to be some time limit...it cant go on indefinately I would think.
    No, I'm sorry I don't. I don't believe they will give her much time after the court ordered dna tests are completed but that's just speculation.

Not too familiar with the details of the investigation, though I know there was criticism about the processing of the crime scene. Been any more forensic processing? Any other testing after 1996?

Quote Originally Posted by Truckdriver View Post
    Not too familiar with the details of the investigation, though I know there was criticism about the processing of the crime scene. Been any more forensic processing? Any other testing after 1996?
    Darlies camp is still trying to raise more money for DNA testing. Welcome to websleuths.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckdriver View Post
    The only criticism of the processing of the crime scene comes from Darlie supporters.

In fact, this case is taught as a model of an investigation.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:

Smile

The only criticism of the processing of the crime scene comes from Darlie supporters.

I LOVE YOU CAM!! You Know that!! Anyhow, when do think this might actually happen? I still am who I am however I understand that we all are whom we are an see them thing differently!! Love Ya Hon.... The Day I actually look at this site and see they put Darlie to Death I truly will not believe that this has happened!! It has been some of the greatest fun times sparingwith you my friend!! Love To All......... Smile and Keep Smiling!Q
    "To thine own self be true"

"When I refrain from thoughts of harm directed toward others, I accumulate all the benefits of life"

bbm link please?? I BELIEVE YOU!!! I just want to be able to back it up if/when I assert that to someone else!!

Quote Originally Posted by annkitty0630 View Post
    I LOVE YOU CAM!! You Know that!! Anyhow, when do think this might actually happen? I still am who I am however I understand that we all are whom we are an see them thing differently!! Love Ya Hon.... The Day I actually look at this site and see they put Darlie to Death I truly will not believe that this has happened!! It has been some of the greatest fun times sparingwith you my friend!! Love To All......... Smile and Keep Smiling!Q
    Annie kitty, LOve you right back dear. You keep smiling too.....

April 13 hearing, she won the right to test. It's on her website. As I said, I don't think she will ever be executed but commuted.

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    bbm link please?? I BELIEVE YOU!!! I just want to be able to back it up if/when I assert that to someone else!!
    Here you go: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ml&h=KAQHfTWG8

What does bbm mean?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:

bbm = blackberry messenger

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast