1105 users online (230 members and 875 guests)  

Websleuths News

Dog loses face rescuing 2 children

That dog was so brave.
    Staffies They're Softer Than You Think

"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start." – Benny Fallout: New Vegas

"What is the most admirable creature on God's green Earth? Why, it's the bee! Have you ever seen a bee on vacation? Have you ever seen a bee take a sick day? Well, my friends, the answer is no! So I say, be... the bee! Be the bee!" - Jeremiah Fink Bioshock Infinite

Now that is a HERO!
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Wow!! Totally amazing. I as well agree this dog is a hero. Pets continue to amaze me...

The poor dog gave so much to save the girls. I feel so bad for the dog and the poor dog is now pregnant too. I guess they don't believe in spaying there or its too expensive. I hope the puppies will be great dogs like the mother, and that someone will spay the mom after she weans her pups. I hope she is able to care for her pups with half her face missing. And I hope the pups get good homes. I'm glad the girls are safe. I have a German shepherd too and they are great dogs.

What a good girl!!!

how come this is our only k-9 smilie? >>>>

I'm almost crying and I haven't even read the article. I'm afraid to. Prayers for this brave precious dog. I hope she lives a long wonderful life.

If anyone wants to share some tidbits (what did the dog rescue the girls from?) or anything else about the story I would so appreciate it. No pictures though.

A motorbike was coming down the street and almost hit the two girls, the dog pushed them out of the way and her face got caught in the spokes of the motorcycle

http://www.zamboangatoday.ph/index.p...rosthesis.html

Hooray!!

Kabang, the ‘hero dog’, was subjected to an X-Ray and blood testing yesterday in preparation for skin-grafting and prosthesis at the St. Joseph X-Ray Center along Nuñez St., this city.
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

I did read this article. I'm so happy that the vets are trying to help this hero (Kanag?). I see she also reunited a mother and son.

This dog is VERY special.