GUILTY AZ - Dekota Harryman, 7 mos, beaten to death, Desert Hills, 28 Oct 2007

I just don't understand why some cases take forever to get to trial. A Desert Hills infant, 7-month-old Dekota Harryman, died Oct. 28, 2007.

2007?

I can imagine that witnesses forget,or change their story during all this time - causing the DA's office to accept these plea deals. It's just not fair.

According to the article The weaknesses in the case are inconsistencies in statements by witnesses!

I wish the wheels of justice were not so slow to turn :(

MOO

Mel

From March 2012:

http://www.havasunews.com/news/hava...cle_d0810fd6-768a-5fbc-a186-241c3798c703.html

Lake Havasu City resident 35-year-old Glenn M. Peralta was sentenced to a decade in Arizona’s prison system — with 790 days credit for time served — during a sentencing hearing Friday in Kingman for plea-bargained manslaughter charges for the 2007 death of 7-month-old Dekota Harryman, of Desert Hills...

According to earlier reports, Dekota Harryman died of injuries sustained following an alleged bludgeoning incident at a residence in the 1900 block of Hubbell Drive.

On Oct. 27, 2007, Dekota Harryman was resuscitated during transport to Havasu Regional Medical Center and air-evacuated to a Las Vegas hospital. She died the next night when she was taken off of life support for reasons of severe brain damage.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back