Resolved Smallwood, Ralph born May 29 1954, found 2/7/2010 #11

Ralph D. Smallwood
Last Residence: 31107 Atlanta, Fulton, Georgia
Born: 29 May 1954
Died: 5 Apr 2011
State (Year) SSN issued: Georgia (1970)

Ralph David Smallwood
Address: 1661 Defoor Ave NW, Atlanta, GA, 30318-7529 (1993)

Ralph D Smallwood
Birth Date: 29 May 1954
Address: 1422 Octavia St, New Orleans, LA, 70115-4227

Ralph Smallwood
Address: 297 Flowing Wells Rd
City: Augusta
State: Georgia
Zip Code: 30907-4641
Phone Number: 706-863-5315
Residence Years: 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002

not as sure this is the correct person. Could be possible previous addresses.

This is about 10 miles from my house, I will investigate.

so far property records I have no match yet. But hey its richmond county what can I say

Still trying to locate any family, going to check and see if that part of flowing wells road is now Columbia county or considered part of grovetown. Will update again.

Are we certain Mr. Smallwood's middle name is "David"? If so, I found this family tree for:

JEQ and Ralph David Smallwood had the following child:

child 29913 i. SES (living).

JEQ and TB had the following children:

child 29914 ii. RRB (living).

child 29915 iii. TMB (living).

child 29916 iv. TB, Jr. (living).
I found a divorce record for JEQ and a "Ralph David Smallwood" from 1982 in the Superior Court of Fulton County, GA. There was a 1984 filing in the same court for child support which was ultimately moved to another court per the disposition and the defendant is listed as "David Smallwood" instead of the previous usage of "Ralph David Smallwood." Perhaps Mr. Smallwood went by his middle name?

In any case, I show JEQ to be remarried and going by JW in Mansfield, GA with address histories in Powder Springs, GA, Atlanta, GA, Lilburn, GA, and Norcross, GA.

The child of JEQ and Ralph David Smallwood, SES, could match an SES I found with address histories in Augusta, GA, Lawrenceville, GA, Atlanta, GA, and Norcross, GA. I also found this person on Facebook, now married going by SSS in Lawrenceville, GA.

PM'ing contact information found to raine and NM.

Update: On the possible ex-wife's Facebook, it throws me off that she has her previous name listed as "JG" (next to her current name in the headline). However, her friend's list has the children listed from the family tree so not sure if the previous Facebook name has any relevance since folks can put all sorts of things in that field.

Daughters number disconnected, no answer yet for ex-wife

I found a telephone number and address for RRB - possible half-sister to SES/SSS. raine, let me know if you need it! Perhaps she can connect you to SES/SSS?

Sent! Thanks for your help in trying to make contact!

I found an N. Smallwood listed as a cousin of SSS (S Smallwood S). There is an alternate last name listed, but not sure if that is her married or maiden name. In any case, Smallwood doesn't seem to be that common of a last name so perhaps this is a niece of Mr. Smallwood's?

raine, PM'ing you the information.

Update: Just saw that she is associated with a ME Smallwood - so leaning towards the theory that she is perhaps married to a nephew of Mr. Smallwood's.

Hi raine - looks like no luck with any of the telephone numbers? I only have Facebook leads right now, but will try to find other contact numbers given the size of the family.

Where are we with contact for Mr. Smallwood's family?

@nemo'smom: I don't know if any of the telephone numbers worked out when raine tried them (I don't think they did), but I still have addresses and Facebook profiles. Not sure if those are of help to the ME offices?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back