Match! III Terry, John born 1945, found 5/11/2009 #39

I found a John Ronald Terry, III born 2/22/1945 in Guildford County, NC with a father named (of course: ) John Terry, Jr. No mother's name in the record. Wondering if this is the right person.

Can't find a social security death index on him however.

So, really unsure.

Need a definite birth date to go further. NM

John Ronald Terry is my uncle.His mother's name was Mary Ann Edwards.His birth date is 2-22-1945. Why is someone looking for him. I am new to this site sorry,lol.

John Ronald Terry is my uncle.His mother's name was Mary Ann Edwards.His birth date is 2-22-1945. Why is someone looking for him. I am new to this site sorry,lol.

I sent you a private message, u can contact me by private message also.
Raine

I spoke with ME office, sent u a private message. Please check and let me know.
Raine

I have talked with the next of kin, will update as soon as it is confirmed family, hopefully tomorrow.

It was confirmed that he was my ucle.Thanks so much for your help and this website.

So sorry for your loss! Grief is hard. Be kind to yourself.

sb

John Ronald Terry III was my father. I am the IV. I was born 3-11-70 and knew him until 1981. got a call from him once in 1986. hadn't heard from him since.

HOW DID HE DIE?
Thanks.

John Ronald Terry III was my father. I am the IV. I was born 3-11-70 and knew him until 1981. got a call from him once in 1986. hadn't heard from him since.

HOW DID HE DIE?
Thanks.

I am so sorry for your loss-here is the contact information for the Fulton County Medical Examiner:

Fulton County Medical Examiner

430 Pryor Street SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30312
Phone: 404-613-4400

If you call them and tell them that you are the next of kin of a previously unclaimed person, they can tell you how to obtain information regarding his death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back