AL - James Booth & Julie Reed Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Infant, 2012

ChattyWoman

Reaction score
Authorities say tips led them to Julie Anne Reed and James Booth. They are charged not just for making meth, but also for the sexual abuse of their 8-month-old child.

Inside the home, they found meth, pills, a crack pipe, and drug-making tools. But it was the videos they found in the home depicts acts of rape upon their own child that shook investigators.

More at link.

http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopula...r-Sexual-Abuse-of/pF7kaZ5B8UmUOvNKLGc4LA.cspx

Again? The world has truly gone mad.

What can you even say to this? There are no boundaries for evil anymore.

I give these police officers so much credit. Can you imagine holding this little baby, then viewing this evidence and NOT shooting or at least beating to a pulp her parents? It would take unbelievable control and I know it's because the police wanted to see them in prison and didn't want to mess up the case against them. I commend the police and feel horrible that they had to watch those videos.

The tip came from another child in the home :(

These poor children.

this just made me cry

Despite the alleged abuse, Sheriff Richard Stringer says the infant is doing just fine tonight.

"I just could not believe that they had done what they done to this child. The DHR worker picked her up and [the child] was all smiles. It's just one of those that touches your heart," says Sheriff Stringer. "This is probably the worst case I've seen as far as child abuse."

I can't think of anything to say right now that won't get me banned, so I'm going to say some prayers for this angel and her sibling.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...rt-for-First-Time/k-DHf1gmLUKjEK7_uoUhIw.cspx

The bond for a couple of parents accused of raping their 8-month-old baby, and videotaping it, was set at $525,000 each Friday morning.

"I think the bond amount is sufficient so that they won't be making bond," Washington Co. Sheriff Richard Stringer said.

Stringer says he will deny Julie Guy and James Ryan Booth a property bond, which the pair might possibly be able to afford.

"I'm in charge of that and I won't allow it," Stringer told Local 15. "Morally, this is one of the worst cases I've ever worked."

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...rt-for-First-Time/k-DHf1gmLUKjEK7_uoUhIw.cspx

The bond for a couple of parents accused of raping their 8-month-old baby, and videotaping it, was set at $525,000 each Friday morning.

"I think the bond amount is sufficient so that they won't be making bond," Washington Co. Sheriff Richard Stringer said.

Stringer says he will deny Julie Guy and James Ryan Booth a property bond, which the pair might possibly be able to afford.

"I'm in charge of that and I won't allow it," Stringer told Local 15. "Morally, this is one of the worst cases I've ever worked."

I think I love Washington Co. Sheriff Richard Stringer.

I looked through all the mom's fb pictures. It appears the other child, a son, was in a house fire with his grandparents two or three years ago? He was covered in bandages. :( Poor kids!

Washington county is near where my DH grew up.

I give these police officers so much credit. Can you imagine holding this little baby, then viewing this evidence and NOT shooting or at least beating to a pulp her parents? It would take unbelievable control and I know it's because the police wanted to see them in prison and didn't want to mess up the case against them. I commend the police and feel horrible that they had to watch those videos.

Yep. Hard not to believe someone didn't think it proper to just save the taxpayers money and put a bullet in their heads. I know I know. Can't be done but darn it. Wouldn't be un-natural to think it.

I am so tired of meth. It is the devil. It changes people, however there seem to be a lot of people anymore who have no regard for their children. Just yesterday I stopped at a convenience store and a lady was getting in her big ole pimped out SUV with a rap song booming X-rated lyrics, seriously bad, and she's getting her four year old son in first and he's climbing in toward some dude, the boyfriend or something and I'm just floored that anyone would listen to that crap around a child. Oh well.

I hope they do get life in prison. Our laws need to start catching up with the depravity of society.

Thank God the young babysitter was able to not show what she had seen on that phone on her face! She saved those children by keeping a cool head and alerting her parents. Her parents alerting police swiftly made all the difference as well .She must have been horrified at what she saw. Thank God everything happened fast and they were able to get the video evidence so quickly. I have to say I think I love this Sheriff ! I was also happy to read that the woman might also be charged federally. This way she would never see outside of a prison cell. I really hate that at 21 because of her age she can possible get paroled many years from now.Hopefully the children affected by these will get the help they need.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back