CO - dad sets fire to home with kids inside

peeples

Reaction score
remind you of someone?

Very long article

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/30524264/detail.html?hpt=ju_bn6
William Idris Johnson,

A dad is suspected of assaulting his estranged wife and their two kids, then setting their home on fire early Thursday morning.

Two police officers forced their way past a barricaded front door after seeing a flash fire erupt inside the duplex.

Johnson, his 30-year-old wife, their 6-year-old girl and 20-month-old boy, and two police officers were taken to three different hospitals.

The two children and Johnson are listed in critical condition.

Although in the hospital, Johnson is considered to be in custody and being investigated for two counts of attempted homicide, domestic violence and assault

According to court documents, Johnson's wife had filed for divorce on Jan. 12.

from your link:

A neighbor told 7NEWS that Johnson described himself as a stay-at-home dad because he loves taking care of his children.

I pray those babies recover. I commend those officers for trying so hard to get through the front door that was barricaded by furniture.

Another warped man that couldn't stand to lose control and who just loves his kids 'to death'....I so hope the children recover, and him, because he needs to sit in jail for the rest of his life thinking about what he did...

UPDATE

He got the ultimate sentence.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/father-accused-of-trying-to-kill-children-in-fire-dies

William Idris Johnson died at St. Anthony North Hospital, hospital officials confirmed on Thursday. They said he died on Wednesday.

snipped
When the girl was found, she had burns over 50 percent of her body, including on her face, chest and arms, the girl's grandfather told 7NEWS.

The boy was not burned, but suffered smoke inhalation, the grandfather said. He has since been released from the hospital and is recovering at home. His sister is still undergoing treatment at Children's Hospital.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back