Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisaa444 View Post
    I have no question of JY's guilt. Though this weekend I did try to punch holes in the state's case to see what I came up with.

* I don't know anything about anything when it comes to fiber tranferring. Though I find it odd no fibers were found at the home from the HI. He wasn't there long after check in but long enough to make the calls he did. But still no fibers.

*It was testified to at the first trial Jason's tesitmony that he had not STAYED at that specific HI in the last three years. (Doesn't mean he didn't make a "visit"prior I know.) But let's say he didn't. In order to fit the time line, he couldn't have stayed at the hotel for that long that night..he made quite a few calls from his room, changed clothes yet had the time to figure out the best route to leave , to go directly to the emergency door *wasnt shown on other cameras wandering around* , where he sees he can easily come back in, push the camera away so he won't be seen, unplug it too, props the door open and banks on it not being a problem when he returns though maybe he saw that sign on his way out or whenever that reads that same door is UNlocked after 6am. For me I don't know how he quickly left the hotel doing all that in the time he did. (though he could have learned that floorplan of the HI in a variety of ways ,,,u=i.e. stopped there unbeknownest to anyone at some point, I don't know. Possibly looked the floorplan up on a computer? A computer other than his...because no such evidence was found on this. But he wasnt known to be a planner. imo learning that HI floorplan to figure out the best exit def takes some planning.

*This shoe size 10. Did he plan that far in advance to stop and buy a pair? Or did I miss something where did he get these shoes from? Did he remember to take it with him on his trip, remember then to bring it in the house that night ? Or simply had it hidden already at the house? It's been said Jason isn't a planner so this surprises me he thought of this and got it together and remembered to do it, and got rid of it. Now, I will say I have read every page of every thread but the shoe thing has confused me to no end with all the misinforomation so maybe I'm missing something.

*He got no blood downstairs. Yet there was no sign of a clean up upstairs *in the sinks/bath tubs* How lucky is that?

* He was able to transfer the bloody clothes, weapon I suppose?, wedding rings, wallet wih money, maybe cy's diaper from the upstairs ...downstairs to his car yet there was no blood found downstaris or in his car...the car thing really gets me. Because he had to disgard this stuff SOMEWHERE. I know garbage bags were left out on the kitchen counter so maybe he bagged it all really well?

* Even though he wanted/did brutally murder his wife with his daugheter nearby, I find it hard to believe he wasn't shaken up, nervous. anxious, worried about time issues, etc that he could concentrate enough, be that calm to be so careful with the above? Or did he have someone come sometime that morning to their house to fix somethings he perhaps forgot? I don't know about that.

Now, when I look at the totality of the evidence I do think it points to guilt. There are too many concidences for me.

I would def like your feedback on what I wrote above. I have no doubt I missed somethings that can explain above. I'm just trying to think if I were a juror and how others might counter my above points.

jmo, imo and all of that
    You'd have to believe a whole lotta lies and fall for a whole lotta excuses for a whole lotta coincidences to believe he's innocent or not guilty.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fifteen89 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    Another clue about that King, NC stop. The person in the white SUV was enraged about having to go inside to pay. They must have REALLY NEEDED gas at that point, otherwise they could have gotten back in their vehicle and kept traveling to find another station further down the road. We know from calculating JY's travels he would have been down to less than 1/2 gallon of gas in his tank. He HAD to get gas at that point.
    That's a very good point that I had not considered as you present. Whether people believe Gracie or not, she had a memorable encounter with someone that morning driving a white SUV. Regardless of her overall mental capacity, it's not as if she could pull that detail out of thin air. It's up to the jury to decide if her testimony fits the rest of the puzzle presented in this case.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fredwomble For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elisaa444 View Post
    I have no question of JY's guilt. Though this weekend I did try to punch holes in the state's case to see what I came up with.

* I don't know anything about anything when it comes to fiber tranferring. Though I find it odd no fibers were found at the home from the HI. He wasn't there long after check in but long enough to make the calls he did. But still no fibers.

*It was testified to at the first trial Jason's tesitmony that he had not STAYED at that specific HI in the last three years. (Doesn't mean he didn't make a "visit"prior I know.) But let's say he didn't. In order to fit the time line, he couldn't have stayed at the hotel for that long that night..he made quite a few calls from his room, changed clothes yet had the time to figure out the best route to leave , to go directly to the emergency door *wasnt shown on other cameras wandering around* , where he sees he can easily come back in, push the camera away so he won't be seen, unplug it too, props the door open and banks on it not being a problem when he returns though maybe he saw that sign on his way out or whenever that reads that same door is UNlocked after 6am. For me I don't know how he quickly left the hotel doing all that in the time he did. (though he could have learned that floorplan of the HI in a variety of ways ,,,u=i.e. stopped there unbeknownest to anyone at some point, I don't know. Possibly looked the floorplan up on a computer? A computer other than his...because no such evidence was found on this. But he wasnt known to be a planner. imo learning that HI floorplan to figure out the best exit def takes some planning.

*This shoe size 10. Did he plan that far in advance to stop and buy a pair? Or did I miss something where did he get these shoes from? Did he remember to take it with him on his trip, remember then to bring it in the house that night ? Or simply had it hidden already at the house? It's been said Jason isn't a planner so this surprises me he thought of this and got it together and remembered to do it, and got rid of it. Now, I will say I have read every page of every thread but the shoe thing has confused me to no end with all the misinforomation so maybe I'm missing something.

*He got no blood downstairs. Yet there was no sign of a clean up upstairs *in the sinks/bath tubs* How lucky is that?

* He was able to transfer the bloody clothes, weapon I suppose?, wedding rings, wallet wih money, maybe cy's diaper from the upstairs ...downstairs to his car yet there was no blood found downstaris or in his car...the car thing really gets me. Because he had to disgard this stuff SOMEWHERE. I know garbage bags were left out on the kitchen counter so maybe he bagged it all really well?

* Even though he wanted/did brutally murder his wife with his daugheter nearby, I find it hard to believe he wasn't shaken up, nervous. anxious, worried about time issues, etc that he could concentrate enough, be that calm to be so careful with the above? Or did he have someone come sometime that morning to their house to fix somethings he perhaps forgot? I don't know about that.

Now, when I look at the totality of the evidence I do think it points to guilt. There are too many concidences for me.

I would def like your feedback on what I wrote above. I have no doubt I missed somethings that can explain above. I'm just trying to think if I were a juror and how others might counter my above points.

jmo, imo and all of that
    I did the same thing a few nights ago, tried to put myself in a juror's mind and replayed Jason's story in my head. I came up with the SAME thoughts which you shared here, especially 1) how did he scope out the hotel, and 2) how was the house so void of evidence?

When I thought this through, I didn't try to counter his story with the prosecution's argument. I just took JY's scenario and ran it through my mind and said "is this plausible?" The story hit a brick wall when he shut down and would not even speak with the police on the telephone from the car. Up until that point, it seemed reasonable. I also wondered: why were all the calls to MM continuing, KNOWING that police would jump on this in a nanosecond? If he had cooled his heels days/weeks before committing this murder, he could have said "yeah, I had an affair, but we broke up and I was working on my marriage." And the calls to her just before and the morning after the murder? That's an odd trail to leave for the police.

I can't help but feel there is a very huge and significant piece of this puzzle that is missing.
    Such as, for example, a conspiracy, an accomplice, some big twist. I keep thinking: is this one of those cases that, years from know, will show that it wasn't what it appeared to be? That there is something even more sinister (if possible) involved? His not speaking with police and the state of the house (almost no evidence left) are bizarre elements that prompt me to think this.

The conditions at the house don't make sense. He supposedly left Cassidy alone for over 7 hours, and no one knows where the dog was. The house has an open floor plan downstairs. How could the dog have been locked up somewhere? The master bedroom door was open when Meredith got there. Yet the dog had not trailed blood all over. Where was the dog and how does it appear in the front door sidelights when MF arrives without it having been all over the bloody scene? How could that be?

I think someone else was involved. Someone who stayed at the house after JY bludgeoned Michelle. Someone who meticulously cleaned up the house while Cassidy was in a drug-induced sleep. I don't think Jason would have left Cassidy alone that long. Someone else was there, cleaning and watching Cassidy, and controlling the dog's whereabouts until it was time for Jason to call Meredith. I just can't figure out who it was. But the thought it of is horrifying to me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boodles For This Useful Post:

When JY said to one of MY's friends at the funeral home that "CY was being a real trooper" that was my clue that he had left her alone for hours in that house. A trooper? Who thinks that way? She just lost her mommy in a most brutal fashion.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Madeleine74 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    Another clue about that King, NC stop. The person in the white SUV was enraged about having to go inside to pay. They must have REALLY NEEDED gas at that point, otherwise they could have gotten back in their vehicle and kept traveling to find another station further down the road. We know from calculating JY's travels he would have been down to less than 1/2 gallon of gas in his tank. He HAD to get gas at that point.
    Yes, he had no choice.
    As pointed out, this BP station was the only gas station open at that hour.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Just the Fax For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oakayfine View Post
    I watched that testimony earlier this evening. I needed a sneak peek as to what to expect from the DT next week. You must have been reading my mind! I thought the EXACT same things as I listened to her.
    The Christmas List made my jaw hit the floor.
    The mooning of G-Ma - how disrespectful!! That was not hilarious - it was sick! It truly shows his "roots". I am truly amazed as to how that jury bought the defense stories. Thank the good Lord that there were 4 competent people in that first jury.
    The selfish - sure, no wonder JLY is an IMP!
    I have laughed so much over the mention of this incident posted many times and just have to respond. I have one grandson ( my heart) and he has the most hair on his butt it looks like he is part monkey. It has been a joke in the family for years. He would moon everyone around when this was brought up. Has a great personality, loved by all his teachers, and mothers of the many girl he dated in high School, just a clown. Now when he played sports on the field on in the gym, he was ALL serious. He is now in the Navy,4th year, on the USS Abraham Lincoln, that is sitting in waters off of Iran. His job is one of the most dangerous on the ship.A little entrepreneur and very responsible, hard worker all his life.He has a $50,000.000 car sitting in his dad's yard, right next door to me. Saying this to give you idea how responsible this now, young man is. The last time he mooned the family was in December when he was on leave at home with us.
    Wonder if he will murder his future wife one day????? Don't think so.........

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the couger For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Just the Fax View Post
    Yes, he had no choice.
    As pointed out, this BP station was the only gas station open at that hour.
    Yes, the King BP station is the only one open there in King, but there are a numerous gas stations open all night along his I-40 travel corridor: In Burlington, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem. And why would he be annoyed about going inside to pay cash, surely he was not planning to use a credit card, being the "great" master planner??

Not that I don't believe Gracie, mind you, but the whole gas in King, and annoyed about having to pay cash makes very little sense. Plus where did he get gas to complete the rest of his trip? The Police checked every gas station between Hillsville and the hospital, and no pictures of JY. That's a puzzle, that has yet to be explained by the PT.

Even the prosecutions estimate of 20.3 MPG, would mean he really could not get past King very far without running out of gas.

22.5 gallons x 20.3 MPG = 456 miles which means he running on fumes when he gets to King and the Gracie sighting.

There is something we and the PT are missing, but JY actually being NG is not among them IMHO. It's just a hole I wish they would have filled.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadow722 For This Useful Post:

So, where would you guys park your vehicle if you were planning to go back home and committ a murder? In the driveway or on the street!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky89 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow722 View Post
    Yes, the King BP station is the only one open there in King, but there are a numerous gas stations open all night along his I-40 travel corridor: In Burlington, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem. And why would he be annoyed about going inside to pay cash, surely he was not planning to use a credit card, being the "great" master planner??

Not that I don't believe Gracie, mind you, but the whole gas in King, and annoyed about having to pay cash makes very little sense. Plus where did he get gas to complete the rest of his trip? The Police checked every gas station between Hillsville and the hospital, and no pictures of JY. That's a puzzle, that has yet to be explained by the PT.

Even the prosecutions estimate of 20.3 MPG, would mean he really could not get past King very far without running out of gas.

22.5 gallons x 20.3 MPG = 456 miles which means he running on fumes when he gets to King and the Gracie sighting.

There is something we and the PT are missing, but JY actually being NG is not among them IMHO. It's just a hole I wish they would have filled.
    LE only did a canvas between the HI (Hillsville) and Raleigh!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucky89 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky89 View Post
    So, where would you guys park your vehicle if you were planning to go back home and committ a murder? In the driveway or on the street!!

If it was me, I would park my vehicle wherever I normally park it: If in the driveway then there; if on the street then there. Parking a car somewhere outside of the normal parking pattern, makes people take notice.

Most people do not react to or remember things when they see what they expect to see every day.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadow722 For This Useful Post:

On the street, of course and turn all the light on in the home and driveway so anyone driving by can identify you.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the couger For This Useful Post:

LE only did a canvas between the HI (Hillsville) and Raleigh!!
    If that is true, then they did their job very poorly, IMHO. The lousy 7 gallons or so he bought in King would not get him to his meeting. Find another gas stop before his meeting after he left Hillsville and there would be no second trial. IMHO

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadow722 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Boodles View Post

The conditions at the house don't make sense. He supposedly left Cassidy alone for over 7 hours, and no one knows where the dog was. The house has an open floor plan downstairs. How could the dog have been locked up somewhere? The master bedroom door was open when Meredith got there. Yet the dog had not trailed blood all over. Where was the dog and how does it appear in the front door sidelights when MF arrives without it having been all over the bloody scene? How could that be?

I think someone else was involved. Someone who stayed at the house after JY bludgeoned Michelle. Someone who meticulously cleaned up the house while Cassidy was in a drug-induced sleep. I don't think Jason would have left Cassidy alone that long. Someone else was there, cleaning and watching Cassidy, and controlling the dog's whereabouts until it was time for Jason to call Meredith. I just can't figure out who it was. But the thought it of is horrifying to me.
    Boodles,
    I think Jay just closed the bedroom door and hall bathroom when he left...MR G would then be unable to get in the blood.
    CY was very capable of opening the door when she woke up later. At that point the blood was dry, so the dog nor CY would track prints.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Just the Fax For This Useful Post:

I totally agree Shadow 722!! I can't remember if Spivey said why they didn't?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky89 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow722 View Post

He wasn't "annoyed" about having to pay cash. He was annoyed that Gracie wouldn't turn on the pump without him coming in and paying first. He was motioning her over and over to turn on the pump but she wouldn't. So there he was getting more and more "annoyed" as you call it. Really he was raging and that's why he came in and cussed at her. He was already running behind and here this "stupid convenience store clerk" (in his mind) who wouldn't just turn on the pump so he could hurry up and get out of there.
    I was married to a narcissist, sociopath just like Jason. Once in awhile he would show his rage to others; it was when they would "annoy" him and he wasn't getting his way. He was finally arrested on a road rage incident because the car in front of him wouldn't go right away when the light turned green. This was right after he dropped the kids back off to me after a visitation with them. Really these sociopaths want to take out their rage on their spouse, but some innocent victim gets it like Gracie. Or in poor Michelle's case, Jason did let out all that rage on her.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to carynative For This Useful Post:

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast