FL - William Brezinski charged with child *advertiser censored* of babies/sexual assault of baby

Missizzy

Reaction score
Remember how most child *advertiser censored* viewers swear up and down that they'd never harm a child? Now, I just have to wonder if these two acts outlined below might be connected. This monster has viewed child *advertiser censored* of tiny ones for 11 years AND he's admitted to sexually abusing a baby now. Hmmmm. I don't think there's a chance in the world that this baby is the first.

Being that Brezinski lives alone with his mother and seems to spend lots of time in his room, how did he access this child? Disgusting.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region...tery-2-counts-of-lewd-and-lascivious-behavior

William Charles Brezinski arrested on sexual battery, 2 counts of lewd and lascivious behavior
February 24, 2012

"A 24-year-old man who said he inappropriately touched a 15-month-old girl and who said he's been downloading child *advertiser censored* since he was about 13 was arrested Thursday..."

and

"...He also stated he especially enjoys child *advertiser censored* of toddlers and infants involved in sexual acts." He said he was the only person in the home who downloaded child *advertiser censored*. He also said he inappropriately touched a 15-month-old girl while bathing the child. He said he took the child for a walk in a stroller and when the child fell asleep, he performed a lewd act on himself over and on the child...."

More at link (plus mugshot)

Remember how most child *advertiser censored* viewers swear up and down that they'd never harm a child? Now, I just have to wonder if these two acts outlined below might be connected. This monster has viewed child *advertiser censored* of tiny ones for 11 years AND he's admitted to sexually abusing a baby now. Hmmmm. I don't think there's a chance in the world that this baby is the first.

Being that Brezinski lives alone with his mother and seems to spend lots of time in his room, how did he access this child? Disgusting.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region...tery-2-counts-of-lewd-and-lascivious-behavior

William Charles Brezinski arrested on sexual battery, 2 counts of lewd and lascivious behavior
February 24, 2012

"A 24-year-old man who said he inappropriately touched a 15-month-old girl and who said he's been downloading child *advertiser censored* since he was about 13 was arrested Thursday..."

and

"...He also stated he especially enjoys child *advertiser censored* of toddlers and infants involved in sexual acts." He said he was the only person in the home who downloaded child *advertiser censored*. He also said he inappropriately touched a 15-month-old girl while bathing the child. He said he took the child for a walk in a stroller and when the child fell asleep, he performed a lewd act on himself over and on the child...."

More at link (plus mugshot)

UBM-
From the article:

Brezinski's mother said the only people permanently living in the home are her and her son.

Using the word permanently leads me to think that other family members or friends occasionally stay with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back