817 users online (125 members and 692 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New thoughts or questions...

I don't remember if this was ever addressed, but who took the picture of Misty and JO hanging posters after Haleigh went missing? Why was is taken? tia

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    I don't remember if this was ever addressed, but who took the picture of Misty and JO hanging posters after Haleigh went missing? Why was is taken? tia
    It was taken by a staff photographer for the Palatka Daily News. As to why? I suppose it was considered newsworthy since it was taken so soon after Haleigh disappeared.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

It should have been a pic of Ron and Misty hanging those flyers. jmo

Another question: Where did Orlando go after he left Ron (his best friend) shortly after Haleigh disappered? I heard it was South America, is that for sure? Also, how was he cleared so very, very quickly, and how was he cleared? tia

Another question: Where did Orlando go after he left Ron (his best friend) shortly after Haleigh disappered? I heard it was South America, is that for sure? Also, how was he cleared so very, very quickly, and how was he cleared? tia
    I have never heard he went to South America, I chalk that up to planted rumors, much like how for months it was so exciting to think Ron was hooking up with a local Satsuma stripper, except he wasn't, he was very much with Misty but was trying to bluff the public and throw them off, see a pattern there? If anything Orlando was probably there because he knew Ron was getting donation money and wanted to collect his cash, because I am sure Ron had ripped off a lot of people, and I dont think he was big potatoes type and his ripping people and that led to someone taking his kid as retaliation, I think his actions of ripping people off how exactly what kind of guy this really is. The cops know all they need to know based on phone records and lie detector tests. jmo

Hi buddy. Who said orlando left? where did you hear this and south america? The rumors about Ron and his friends and family never cease to amaze me, no offense buddy. Just amazing really imo
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    Hi buddy. Who said orlando left? where did you hear this and south america? The rumors about Ron and his friends and family never cease to amaze me, no offense buddy. Just amazing really imo
    Hi to you too buddy. Honestly, I read this long ago (almost in the beginning and on these threads) that Orlando had left FL. Later when I questioned his whereabouts, someone posted that he was in South America (or someplace like that.)

I guess what really bothered me about this is that Orlando was supposed to be RC's best friend, however when RC went to jail he said something about noting wanting to be around certain people, using the "N" word.

I read awhile back, that Tommy and LC were planning to move to Belize, of all places. Was there any truth to this, and who intially said it? I remember Tommy saying in a jail tape, that every time he got ready to move, the cops would arrest him. So, were they serious about Belize?

Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    I read awhile back, that Tommy and LC were planning to move to Belize, of all places. Was there any truth to this, and who intially said it? I remember Tommy saying in a jail tape, that every time he got ready to move, the cops would arrest him. So, were they serious about Belize?
    Someone was serious enough to have a job wanted posting on the internet -- believe that must have been LC for a nursing position.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

I don't remember Orlando or anyone connected to Ron actually being cleared, unless the air conditioner guy was somehow related.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan62702 View Post
    Someone was serious enough to have a job wanted posting on the internet -- believe that must have been LC for a nursing position.
    anyway, I was thinking this may have been how O and the South America, rumor got started...kind of blended the two. My goodness, these people and their exotic locations. I'm from Texas, and to me, going to Arkansas is a big deal.

I read a post from a local a while back that NayNay's sister is missing and there is a "flyer" up at the store where the drug bust went down. Any more info on this? Does the flyer say who (family/police) are looking for her? Any chance of a pic of the flyer? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Pastalover View Post
    I read a post from a local a while back that NayNay's sister is missing and there is a "flyer" up at the store where the drug bust went down. Any more info on this? Does the flyer say who (family/police) are looking for her? Any chance of a pic of the flyer? TIA
    I was just thinking of Nay-Nay the other day. I hope she got her act together. Is she still friends with MC, do you know?

It's a shame about her sister. How old is she and how long has she been missing?

Friendly reminder: what's posted in the scanner forum stays in the scanner forum.

:kimsterwink:

The thought of Ron living his life, with his children in the house, and bringing home "strays" to care for his children has often bothered me. MC was young, and most likely easily controlled ... anything could have happened.... and she would have covered it up... no matter who was involved. There was, at minimum, drug use/involvement. weapons and mental illness throughout the environment, he was probably a great catch to her, those poor babies never had a chance to live... live in a loving, safe, secure environment.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast