New thoughts or questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Jacy

Reaction score
I don't remember if this was ever addressed, but who took the picture of Misty and JO hanging posters after Haleigh went missing? Why was is taken? tia

I don't remember if this was ever addressed, but who took the picture of Misty and JO hanging posters after Haleigh went missing? Why was is taken? tia

It was taken by a staff photographer for the Palatka Daily News. As to why? I suppose it was considered newsworthy since it was taken so soon after Haleigh disappeared.

It should have been a pic of Ron and Misty hanging those flyers. jmo

Another question: Where did Orlando go after he left Ron (his best friend) shortly after Haleigh disappered? I heard it was South America, is that for sure? Also, how was he cleared so very, very quickly, and how was he cleared? tia

Another question: Where did Orlando go after he left Ron (his best friend) shortly after Haleigh disappered? I heard it was South America, is that for sure? Also, how was he cleared so very, very quickly, and how was he cleared? tia

I have never heard he went to South America, I chalk that up to planted rumors, much like how for months it was so exciting to think Ron was hooking up with a local Satsuma stripper, except he wasn't, he was very much with Misty but was trying to bluff the public and throw them off, see a pattern there? If anything Orlando was probably there because he knew Ron was getting donation money and wanted to collect his cash, because I am sure Ron had ripped off a lot of people, and I dont think he was big potatoes type and his ripping people and that led to someone taking his kid as retaliation, I think his actions of ripping people off how exactly what kind of guy this really is. The cops know all they need to know based on phone records and lie detector tests. jmo

Hi buddy. Who said orlando left? where did you hear this and south america? The rumors about Ron and his friends and family never cease to amaze me, no offense buddy. Just amazing really imo

Hi buddy. Who said orlando left? where did you hear this and south america? The rumors about Ron and his friends and family never cease to amaze me, no offense buddy. Just amazing really imo

Hi to you too buddy. Honestly, I read this long ago (almost in the beginning and on these threads) that Orlando had left FL. Later when I questioned his whereabouts, someone posted that he was in South America (or someplace like that.)

I guess what really bothered me about this is that Orlando was supposed to be RC's best friend, however when RC went to jail he said something about noting wanting to be around certain people, using the "N" word.

I read awhile back, that Tommy and LC were planning to move to Belize, of all places. Was there any truth to this, and who intially said it? I remember Tommy saying in a jail tape, that every time he got ready to move, the cops would arrest him. So, were they serious about Belize?

I read awhile back, that Tommy and LC were planning to move to Belize, of all places. Was there any truth to this, and who intially said it? I remember Tommy saying in a jail tape, that every time he got ready to move, the cops would arrest him. So, were they serious about Belize?

Someone was serious enough to have a job wanted posting on the internet -- believe that must have been LC for a nursing position.

I don't remember Orlando or anyone connected to Ron actually being cleared, unless the air conditioner guy was somehow related.

Someone was serious enough to have a job wanted posting on the internet -- believe that must have been LC for a nursing position.
anyway, I was thinking this may have been how O and the South America, rumor got started...kind of blended the two. My goodness, these people and their exotic locations. I'm from Texas, and to me, going to Arkansas is a big deal.

I read a post from a local a while back that NayNay's sister is missing and there is a "flyer" up at the store where the drug bust went down. Any more info on this? Does the flyer say who (family/police) are looking for her? Any chance of a pic of the flyer? TIA

I read a post from a local a while back that NayNay's sister is missing and there is a "flyer" up at the store where the drug bust went down. Any more info on this? Does the flyer say who (family/police) are looking for her? Any chance of a pic of the flyer? TIA

I was just thinking of Nay-Nay the other day. I hope she got her act together. Is she still friends with MC, do you know?

It's a shame about her sister. How old is she and how long has she been missing?

The thought of Ron living his life, with his children in the house, and bringing home "strays" to care for his children has often bothered me. MC was young, and most likely easily controlled ... anything could have happened.... and she would have covered it up... no matter who was involved. There was, at minimum, drug use/involvement. weapons and mental illness throughout the environment, he was probably a great catch to her, those poor babies never had a chance to live... live in a loving, safe, secure environment.

The thought of Ron living his life, with his children in the house, and bringing home "strays" to care for his children has often bothered me. MC was young, and most likely easily controlled ... anything could have happened.... and she would have covered it up... no matter who was involved. There was, at minimum, drug use/involvement. weapons and mental illness throughout the environment, he was probably a great catch to her, those poor babies never had a chance to live... live in a loving, safe, secure environment.

BBM

Welcome to WS, tellmewhy. Like your above post, especially the bolded part!

:wagon:

Does anyone know:

How Hank and Lisa are making out (I hope well.)

Does Lindsay take the children to see Tommy?

Does Crystal take Butterbean to see RC?

Do TN/GGS visit RC?

Do Timmy/Chelsea ever visit Hank/Lisa/TC,MC?

What is Amber doing and is she taking Jordon to see RC (probably not)

How is Nay-Nay, is she off the drugs (hope so) and can she offer any more information?

Is Crystal truly living with Butterbean and Annette?

Everytime I step back into this case I feel like I am stepping into outer space!!
:ufo:

The Million $ Question for me is - What was the ONE question Brown/Werter asked TomC on his LDT?

My guess: "Do you have knowledge of what really happened to HC"

WSKY-FM: Jail Video Tommy Croslin and wife PT 1 Feb 2 JAILVIDFEB2TOMMYLINDSAY1.wmv - YouTube

At the end of tape 7:05 mark , Tommy says he doesn't really like his atty JW because of the stupid stuff he says and "SB is a punk too" - "He comes over here and trys to tell me to make him a map and all kinds of stupid crap and I tell him, Are you crazy?"

IMO, TomC knew they were trying to hang this one on him, his sister, and their cousin ... so he turned it around and did the same thing to them. It's almost like, "who really is the fool here?" . . . next think we knew, Shell Harbor's being searched, Brown says "He" solved the case, no one has been charged, and here we are today!

The Croslins have/had been badgered by LE, PIs, and whatnot for months - I realize we are talking about the life of a missing child and this is NOT a game, but it appears there are those who have self-serving interests here (maybe the reward is a nice payoff for only a couple of months of work or maybe it is to get this case to go away as quickly as possible).

For the record, this video tore at my heart as I see a family being broken up needlessly. The problems they experienced prior to HC disappearance (mostly the drug use) could be resolved between the two of them. I have not seen any resistance from either of these two in cooperating with LE until the LE, atty and PI started their games. I do not feel JW acted upon TomC's best interest, but of course I don't know everything!

I think Linds was mad at TomC because he answered "YES" and she disagreed with His motive to discredit those that were trying to pin this on him. The end result: a 15 year prison sentence and she is alone to raise their children :twocents:

The Million $ Question for me is - What was the ONE question Brown/Werter asked TomC on his LDT?

My guess: "Do you have knowledge of what really happened to HC"

WSKY-FM: Jail Video Tommy Croslin and wife PT 1 Feb 2 JAILVIDFEB2TOMMYLINDSAY1.wmv - YouTube

At the end of tape 7:05 mark , Tommy says he doesn't really like his atty JW because of the stupid stuff he says and "SB is a punk too" - "He comes over here and trys to tell me to make him a map and all kinds of stupid crap and I tell him, Are you crazy?"

IMO, TomC knew they were trying to hang this one on him, his sister, and their cousin ... so he turned it around and did the same thing to them. It's almost like, "who really is the fool here?" . . . next think we knew, Shell Harbor's being searched, Brown says "He" solved the case, no one has been charged, and here we are today!

The Croslins have/had been badgered by LE, PIs, and whatnot for months - I realize we are talking about the life of a missing child and this is NOT a game, but it appears there are those who have self-serving interests here (maybe the reward is a nice payoff for only a couple of months of work or maybe it is to get this case to go away as quickly as possible).

For the record, this video tore at my heart as I see a family being broken up needlessly. The problems they experienced prior to HC disappearance (mostly the drug use) could be resolved between the two of them. I have not seen any resistance from either of these two in cooperating with LE until the LE, atty and PI started their games. I do not feel JW acted upon TomC's best interest, but of course I don't know everything!

I think Linds was mad at TomC because he answered "YES" and she disagreed with His motive to discredit those that were trying to pin this on him. The end result: a 15 year prison sentence and she is alone to raise their children :twocents:

BBM

What about stealing (by Tommy) and receiving stolen property (by Lindsay.)

I don't feel sorry for either one of them. The way they acted is not how one acts in society. Lindsay knew alot more (in my opinion) then she has ever told. I always go back to her statment to Tommy about throwing out his boots along with Timmys. Why even say that. What difference did it make, unless, of course, it did make a difference.

I wonder if LE could make some type of arrangement with Nay-Nay and ask her to take Sodium Penthol to help shed some light on what happened the night Haleigh disappeared. She was (is?) Misty's best friend, she may know more then she has told. If she has any outstanding warrents or court fees, perhaps LE could cut her a sweet deal. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46