1208 users online (210 members and 998 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Drew's alleged accomplice is named Jason S <modsnip>. I cannot provide a link for this because the documentation I have is on paper and it from an appeal for a new evidentiary hearing on the basis of the Doctrine of Chances in March 2006.

I don't have much information about Jason S<modsnip> yet, but I am looking.
    Last edited by bessie; 05-17-2013 at 05:06 PM. Reason: snipped last name. need documentation.
    http://unsolvedmurdertx.blogspot.com/

The key is often reading/listening clearly to the details with logic and not emotion.

Anyone have a membership with classmates.com?? They have tons of year books from clear lake high school, one of them is bound to have pictures of both Drew and JS, I can only guess that they went to the same school.
    Last edited by bessie; 05-17-2013 at 05:04 PM. Reason: changed name to initials
    Who is Walker County Jane Doe?

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Genesis 28:15

We can't sleuth JS without the documentation showing the allegations against him were made in court. The thing to search for is the court doc nutkin mentioned in post #31. It should be online somewhere if it's from 2006.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I have searched all over for this document and I cannot find it anywhere, the only appeal I can find is the one from 2002.

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Genesis 28:15

-Argued that Drew had attacked the alleged 2nd victim with the help of his
    friend, Jason Stamper. However, on the date of the attack, Stamper was an
    inmate in the Harris County Jail. Stamper was never charged in the second
    crime, and the charges against Drew in that case were eventually dropped.
    In his motion, Zimmermann describes those acts and others by Owmby as
    "egregious prosecutorial misconduct that abrogated Mr. Drew's right to a
    fair trial."
    http://www.mail-archive.com/deathpen.../msg04392.html

This link doesn't contain the entire text of the appeal.

The key is often reading/listening clearly to the details with logic and not emotion.

But it does have his name in it, is he allowed to be discussed?

Drew Automotive...that was the shops name. I may have a business card somewhere

Jon Drew is an evil evil person. At the time of Tinas murder his brother lived blocks away in an apt. on Nasa Rd. 1. Never liked that <modsnip> and as far as accomplicies there could be many he hung out with druggie losers.
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 10-06-2013 at 07:27 PM. Reason: unnecessary

<modsnip> I stand by my statement. Who knows what could have happened had I not been married to a 6'7" former football player he had no want to mess with. What I said about him was really too nice and anyone who knows him would agree.
    Last edited by bessie; 10-07-2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Rude reply to a moderator.

I was raised and live in LC and I know people that knew Drew and one gal said he tried to force her in a house and this was when they were only about 8-9 yrs old ... Many that knew him said he seemed unstable and others said he seemed normal... We have to remember serial killers don't kill every person they cross..

I lived off of calder rd when they drained the pond at the drew residence. I lived in a trailer park called safari I wonder if that is where drew took his victims. Also my ex had a good friend that found one of the skeletal remains off calder at a horseback riding place a man by the name of Abel owned.

A good friend of mine was the lead detective on the Jessica Cain search. He served the warrant and drained Drew's pond. He said he is 99.5% drew had multiple victims, but drew is not talking at all. My friend is now an attorney but convinced Drew was responsible for Jessica Cain as well

I was close to Drew (never sexual). I have no doubt he is the one that took Jessica. I've even driven that red amigo. Looking back, there is A LOT that makes me cringe. The fact that my grandmother and hers were friends and they'd all been at the same family type function not long before her disappearance (I missed that one and don't believe I ever met Jessica). The way he'd never let me drive away without locking the doors of my car and saying "50% less chance of falling out!" The fact that he had police equipment catalogs in our office at the shop. Showing up with a broken tooth one morning and immediately going to have it fixed. Hell I was on his damn bank account. I've connected so many dots since the news broke about Tina. I'm getting nauseous typing this entry. Sorry to the Drews if you see this as you know who I am.

DD8- I would be very interested in hearing what else you know. <modsnip>
    Last edited by bessie; 02-26-2016 at 04:55 AM. Reason: not allowed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast