1163 users online (225 members and 938 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    You're right. They have an ideal victim type, generally. Some ARE offenders of opportunity, however.
    http://unsolvedmurdertx.blogspot.com/

The key is often reading/listening clearly to the details with logic and not emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by DD8 View Post
    I was close to Drew (never sexual). I have no doubt he is the one that took Jessica. I've even driven that red amigo. Looking back, there is A LOT that makes me cringe. The fact that my grandmother and hers were friends and they'd all been at the same family type function not long before her disappearance (I missed that one and don't believe I ever met Jessica). The way he'd never let me drive away without locking the doors of my car and saying "50% less chance of falling out!" The fact that he had police equipment catalogs in our office at the shop. Showing up with a broken tooth one morning and immediately going to have it fixed. Hell I was on his damn bank account. I've connected so many dots since the news broke about Tina. I'm getting nauseous typing this entry. Sorry to the Drews if you see this as you know who I am.
    Thoughts on the excavation?
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Could Drew and Reece be connected?

I would say it is doubtful. Reece would've been about 37 in 1997 and Drew would've been in his 20s, I believe. There doesn't seem to be any crossover with jobs either. But, stranger things have happened. Drew is known to have had accomplice(s) and the most recent victim to come forward and say Reece abducted her said that he murdered an accomplice in front of her.

The key is often reading/listening clearly to the details with logic and not emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Thoughts on the excavation?
    Definitely mixed emotions. As much as I want the search to be completed and to get closure for her loved ones, I can't help but feel Reece is screwing with everyone. Although there is a possibility him and Drew were connected. He knew people all over the place and was quite sociable. His friends/acquaintances ranged from much younger to much older than himself. Anything is possible. I was close to him but had no idea what a monster he was! I just can't make myself believe Drew didn't have something to do with Jessica's disappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by nutkin View Post
    Drew is known to have had accomplice(s) and the most recent victim to come forward and say Reece abducted her said that he murdered an accomplice in front of her.
    Can you provide a source? I tried all sorts of combinations but Google wouldn't come up with more information on that.

Google Anjanette Sorrentino. It was in one of the stories when they first began digging at the E Orem site.

Quote Originally Posted by nutkin View Post
    Google Anjanette Sorrentino. It was in one of the stories when they first began digging at the E Orem site.
    http://abc13.com/news/jessica-cains-...-body/1222540/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4