OH - Three students killed in Chardon High School shooting, 27 Feb 2012

~n/t~

Reaction score
Just got the CNN Breaking News Alert in email

"CNN Breaking News" <BreakingNews@mail.cnn.com>
02/27/2012 08:39 AM

Shooting reported at Chardon High School near Cleveland, Ohio, local law enforcement officer says.

Praying for the students, staff and parents. :(

Is there a live feed anywhere? Been looking but can't find one.

Shooting reported at Ohio high school
[Updated 9:01 a.m. ET] A person who fired shots at a high school near Cleveland on Monday morning is in custody, a school official said.

[Updated 8:55 a.m. ET] At least three students were wounded when two people entered the cafeteria of a high school near Cleveland, Ohio, and opened fire just as the school day was beginning, police and a school board member said.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/27/shooting-reported-at-ohio-high-school/?hpt=hp_t1

n/t,
your cnn blog link now has the superintendent saying he believes there was only one shooter

I'm watching on HLN. A TON of officers in full gear--guns, helmets etc. just went into the school.

*crying* I hate this. I hope no one is seriously injured.

I'm watching on HLN. A TON of officers in full gear--guns, helmets etc. just went into the school.

*crying* I hate this. I hope no one is seriously injured.

According to the CNN Live Stream , they're releasing 5 students at a time. I hope the injured students will be ok. :(

Is the gunman a student, former student? Any information yet? I had to turn off my speakers at work.

Tweets saying all phone circuits are full asking to use text instead of voice calls on cell phones.

from what I am reading from multiple links the shooter was in the cafeteria during breakfast and stood up and just started shooting :eek:

Is the gunman a student, former student? Any information yet? I had to turn off my speakers at work.

FOX news reporting student gunman and parents should pick up students at Maple elementary school.

Confirmed 2 in custody, shooter may have had an accomplice per FOX

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back