1035 users online (191 members and 844 guests)  

Websleuths News

NJ - Aena Hong, 25, run over & killed by jilted BF, Fort Lee, 20 Feb 2012

The Fort Lee man accused of repeatedly running over his girlfriend with his car after she tried to end their relationship plead not guilty Monday, according to CBSNewYork.

Ann allegedly attacked 25-year old Fort Lee resident Aena Hong with his car after the two were seen arguing in the street on Feb. 20. .....

Hong died hours later at Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck.

Police found Ann's car abandoned less than a mile from the scene and, hours later, tracked the suspect to a friend's house in Queens, New York. Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli said Ann, a naturalized U.S. citizen with family in Korea, was found with a large sum of cash and a passport.

He was arrested Tuesday and extradited to Bergen County late last week.

More at link....

I just don't understand the craziness going on out there. People are losing their minds.
    Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Most interesting classic unsolved murder cases

This thread currently has over 350 cases with a brief synopsis of each and we are still adding additional cases.

You can access a spreadsheet that lists the cases in alphabetical order with the page & post number so that you can locate a particular case you may be interested in. It also contains links to any cases that already have a thread on WS.

Many cases do not have a thread. Please feel free to start one in the appropriate forum if you would like to look into one. Should you start a thread on one of these cases, please let me know so that I can add the link to the spreadsheet.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:

Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Cold But Not Too Old Murder Case List

This is a listing of newer but still cold cases. As with the above thread we will be adding as we go along. Most of these cases will probably have threads. If you do start a new one, please let me know so I can add the link to the spreadsheets. The spreadsheets may be accessed from the links below.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order: