TX - 'I didn't even want to be a cheerleader': Daughter of crazed Pom-Pom Mom

HMSHood

Admiral-Class Battlecruiser
Reaction score
'I didn't even want to be a cheerleader': Daughter of crazed 'Pom-Pom Mom' finally breaks silence over 1991 Texas cheerleading murder plot that 'ruined her world'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eerleading-murder-plot.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Now after the 20th anniversary of her mother's arrest in Channelview, Texas, Shanna Widner has broken her silence, revealing how the scandal 'ruined her world' and has haunted her ever since.

It had all started with Holloway's determination to ensure her daughter would become a cheerleader and fulfill the dream she was denied as a teenager because of her strict upbringing.

Shanna was plagued by depression and anxiety attacks, which brought on stomach pains and rashes, and her once close relationship with her mother became non-existent.

Many remember this case from 1991. Shanna Harper Widner speaks out for the first time. Clearly, there is estrangement between mother and daughter. Wanda Holloway is a toxic person, like Lori Drew or Casey Anthony. However, no one got killed. Holloway is lot like Drew.

Wow that mum puts the toddlers and tiaras mums to shame. But then again I can see some of the mum’s on that show going to the same extremes.

Oh my. I vaguely remember reading about this. Well, I'm glad Shanna seems to have turned out well and has a healthy and loving family.

Wow that mum puts the toddlers and tiaras mums to shame. But then again I can see some of the mum’s on that show going to the same extremes.
Sadly, parents live vicariously through their children. Sadly, we have plenty of parents like that. They are social climbers and some take it to the extremes, like Wanda Holloway or Lori Drew.

Oh my. I vaguely remember reading about this. Well, I'm glad Shanna seems to have turned out well and has a healthy and loving family.
Shanna turned out fine despite her crazy mother.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back