1189 users online (205 members and 984 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What will be the jury's verdict in this trial?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not Guilty

15 9.87%
  • Guilty

101 66.45%
  • Hung Jury

22 14.47%
  • Other

1 0.66%
  • I refuse to predict since I still haven't recovered from the Pinellas 12 debacle

13 8.55%

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE

POLL: Verdict Watch in Jason Young Trial #2

Curious to hear our posters' opinions on the possible outcome of this trial, and why you think so. PLEASE keep your comments respectful. TOs will be applied liberally.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    thank you for the poll ynot!

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Re-posting Salem's excellent post here:

Good morning everybody! I'm sure everyone is eagerly waiting for the defense to rest today and the jury to be sent out.

I want to remind everyone of a few basic rules:

First - a difference of opinion is NOT a TOS violation. Cheerleading for EITHER side is not a TOS violation, BUT being snarky and disrespectful about that opinion IS.

Second - if a post offends you, ALERT it. Remember, if you respond, it is on you and you may find yourself suffering the consequences for it.

Third - we are moving toward a zero tolerance policy. That means if you are snarky and rude, you may find yourself on TO.

Fourth - the mods will NOT be taking the time to send you pm's and hash it out. You will just see that you can no longer post.

Snarkyness will include avatars and siggy lines that are being used to convey messages you know you can't outright post.

Please keep in mind that ONE side, and only ONE side is going to win here, unless we end up in another stalemate. Whatever the outcome, we will have to deal with it, whether we think it is good or bad. So please keep in mind, that means one side is going to lose. Be a good sport. Don't gloat if you are on the winning side and don't pout and be mean if you are on the losing side. Brace yourselves now in case things don't go the way you want them to.

If you have questions or concerns, PM a mod - DO NOT post them in the thread. Remember all the TOS and rules, please.

Thank you,

Salem
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

I vote guilty and am hoping the jury isn't another Pinellas 12 and votes guilty. Nuff said.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

NG!! Just don't think he did it....

Hung Jury on the case presented not because they think he's innocent.
    Everything stated in my posts are my opinion, and my opinion only
    In a sense, the Internet is the largest mob ever assembled. It sometimes transforms otherwise inhibited people into unrestrained, faceless "conduits for emotion."

GUILTY! No doubt whatsoever! imo

as for the question: what will be the jury's verdict: I don't know! I am too skeered to hazard a guess after the CA trial... I would hope they get it right and that our system prevails... which to me means that the right person is convicted by a jury of their peers for the crime they committed

knicksgal1 is offline Barefoot Girl Sitting on the hood of a Dodge
    I believe the evidence points to JY only and is plenty to convict. I pray that the jury takes their timeto put the puzzle together and gives Michelle,Rylan, Cassidy, Meredith, Linda and all those who love them the only small measure of justice they.can get on earth. Guilty Murder 1, LWOP.
    JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS/JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON MARTIN

I am sorry, but I am very behind on this case ... I have been following it a little -- mainly just what I have seen on HLN

Has the Jury started deliberations yet -- or is the defense still presenting its case ?

TIA !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Hey dog! PT is up at 1415 (in like 30 min) Jury gets the case tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    Hey dog! PT is up at 1415 (in like 30 min) Jury gets the case tomorrow

Thank You !

I'll be checking here for updates ... the updates here are usually way ahead of the MSM !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

I won't be surprised, if its another hung jury.

Hung jury is most likely outcome. Going to be hard to get 12 people to agree on this.

One thing, the extra 2nd degree charge will make the verdict reading even more dramatic!

I think they will convict this time.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast