Boy, 9, is able to spell a word with 310 letters

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Lengthy Definition

According to a book of facts, the 310-letter word was used by medieval scribes to refer to someone who practices divination or forecasting by means of phenomena, interpretation of acts, or other manifestations related to animate or inanimate objects and appearances such as various animal behaviors, dreams, palmistry, wands, ring suspension and a number of other methods.

Zweig said he first learned to spell the long word and now is learning its meaning.

Kalata discovered the 310-letter word in a book of facts by Russell Ash, called “The Top 10 of Everything.”

“When Aaron spelled the word in front my class, he paused part way through and told the class not to worry because he was almost done,” said Kalata. “It amazed me that he could pause, make a comment, then continue spelling without losing his place.”

Full Story

[/font]

Wow.....

ornicopytheobibliopsychocrystarroscioaero-genethliometeoroaustrohieroanthropoichthyopyrosideroch-pnomyoalectryoophiobotanopegobydrorhab-docrithoaleuroalphitohalomolybdoclerobeloax-inocoscinodactyliogeolithopessopsephocatop-trotephraoneirochiroonychodactyloarithstichooxogeloscogastro-gyrocerobletonooenosapulinaniac

Sassygerl said:
Wow.....

ornicopytheobibliopsychocrystarroscioaero-genethliometeoroaustrohieroanthropoichthyopyrosideroch-pnomyoalectryoophiobotanopegobydrorhab-docrithoaleuroalphitohalomolybdoclerobeloax-inocoscinodactyliogeolithopessopsephocatop-trotephraoneirochiroonychodactyloarithstichooxogeloscogastro-gyrocerobletonooenosapulinaniac

Umm..sorry I asked - but thanks - LOL :laugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back