GUILTY UK - Tomas Lewis & Lisa Brooks for starving, abusing 3yo boy, Pontypool, Wales, 2012

sindydee

Reaction score
Another example of our fine justice system over here. NOT.

The pair, of Pontypool, South Wales, pleaded guilty to wilful neglect of a child. Brooks was sentenced to three and Lewis to three and a half years.

I have no idea why they were not charged with attempted murder.

They will be out in half that time for good behaviour. Disgusting.

The judge that sentenced them should be totally ashamed. This child was tortured, starved, beaten and imprisoned. The sentence they received is not even a portion of what it should have been. Shame on the court.

People got longer sentences for destroying property in the riots. It just shows what the priorities of British "justice" are :furious:

PC James Periam said: ‘I found the boy locked in a bare cell-like room. There was no lighting, the radiator was turned off and it was snowing outside.
‘All there was in the room was a potty, a bowl and a fork. The child and walls were covered in faeces and when I held the boy he was flopping on my shoulder.
‘His eyes rolled to back of his head with his breathing shallow, he was ice cold and lifeless.’
The court heard how the boy had two black eyes, a one-inch gash on his forehead and ligature marks on his arms from being tied to a bed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...el-parents-hungry-ate-hair.html#ixzz1o0wyzGL3

How does that judge sleep at night?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken