601 users online (85 members and 516 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

PA Boys aged 1 and 3 Found Alone In Rat/Roach Infested Apartment

Dawn Canterbury was going about her business driving around no doubt copping drugs. She was a passanger in a car that was stopped and she's wanted on charges out of Lansdale. She was also found with narcotics on her person.

Canterbury aged 31 then asked the operator of the vehicle to go check on her kids. Cops found out they were alone and set out to Snyder Avenue (South Philly) to check on the kids.

Door wide open. Rats walking around and roaches. Not a clean spot in the house for the kids to even set foot. Police Officers who I have to admit are quite hardened here said it almost brought tears to their eyes.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=8566013

Removed from the apartment were computers. There's a photograph going around on TV of one of these babies in only a diaper holding a firearm. Ain't that cute?

Hasn't paid rent in months. Throws trash and dirty diapers out the soor from the second floor to the curb. Flippin swell. Sadly she's not the only person does that here. Can you imagine?

Be safe little ones. Anything has to be better.

What is going on with people?! Has the child abuse/neglect/torture/murder theme become our national anthem?

Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    What is going on with people?! Has the child abuse/neglect/torture/murder theme become our national anthem?
    In alot of cases I think it's drugs. Including this case.

This woman has a FB which I found and there's absolutely gorgeous children. She herself was a pretty young woman who in that mugshot looks like the wrath.

No matter drugs are not an excuse. You can't just go leaving kids alone in an unlocked apartment in the city no less with rats and bugs and filth.

Sad too is she has family it looks like that care about her. Also I think the kids are a girl and boy not two boys. Somebody has to care for those kids.

And from the link it says the children were no strangers to DHS and there were files on them. Sadly another case of DHS not really doing a good job looking out for kids. I think this is also becoming the norm and I think DHS should be reworked from top to bottom.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."