825 users online (111 members and 714 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

The Killing Season News
This page is dedicated to A&E's The Killing Season - an immersive true crime series following filmmakers, Joshua Zeman and Rachel Mills, as they uncover a real-life American nightmare while investigating the Long Island Serial Killer and other unsolved cases across the country.

• TONIGHT SEASON FINALE - Join Josh and Rachel tonight on Twitter, #TheKillingSeason, as they discuss the final two episodes of The Killing Season! Tweeting starts at 8:30 PM Eastern final episodes on A&E start at 9:00 PM Eastern
  • WEBSLEUTHS RADIO - Every Tuesday, join Josh, Rachel and special guests to discuss the latest episode and share your theories on air.
    Next show this Tuesday, Dec 6th 8-9:30 PM EST Episodes 7 and 8 DiscussedCLICK HERE

Join the Long Island Serial Killer discussion going now, RIGHT HERE on Websleuths

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    Is there one with the word "peaches" or one with "angels" in the name?

Here are some I see in Massapequa:
    Strip clubs in Massapequa, NY - Google Search
    Last year when I was researching on the net I came across a biker group page called Remy's Angels. Seems that there were photos of pit bulls, motorcycles, girls and biker dudes. I can't find the site anywhere now. Has anyone heard of this group on LI?
    The law does not pretend to punish everything that is dishonest. That would seriously interfere with business.~Clarence Darrow.~

I need some local help again. What I'm looking for is an area where small (as small as one man construction) would have their work shops or storage rooms. This place would be either in LI or already the fringes of NYC, not far from one of the expressways between NYC and Gilgo Beach, but probably nearer to the city. It would be also relatively easy to reach by vehicle from either the Bronx or Queens. Any ideas?
    Sometimes, being a squirrel can be a real nutjob!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Brendt View Post
    I need some local help again. What I'm looking for is an area where small (as small as one man construction) would have their work shops or storage rooms. This place would be either in LI or already the fringes of NYC, not far from one of the expressways between NYC and Gilgo Beach, but probably nearer to the city. It would be also relatively easy to reach by vehicle from either the Bronx or Queens. Any ideas?
    These have been in my scope for quite some time.

Edison ave West Babylon, Allen Blvd Farmingdale, Long Island Ave Commack/Deer Park.

Edison Ave.
    Up in Deer Park where Heartland Gold COurse is...I forget the name of the street.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleChris View Post
    These have been in my scope for quite some time.

Edison ave West Babylon, Allen Blvd Farmingdale, Long Island Ave Commack/Deer Park.
    The first two, Edison Ave West Babylon and Allen Blvd Farmingdale look good as far as the structure size goes. Long Island Ave Commack/Deer Park has mostly too big structures.
    It would be a single building, not too big. In an area, which is overnight and on weekends basically deserted.

LiNative and PckleChris,

just be a little careful if you decide driving around there. Chance is, in one of those areas and at least till end of September, someone naughty has his comfort zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Brendt View Post
    The first two, Edison Ave West Babylon and Allen Blvd Farmingdale look good as far as the structure size goes. Long Island Ave Commack/Deer Park has mostly too big structures.
    It would be a single building, not too big. In an area, which is overnight and on weekends basically deserted.
    All those areas are ghost towns on the weekend. Look over by Heartland like LINative said...That place is creepy on the weekend.

This site is approx. 5 miles from Gilgo. It looks like an abandoned recycle plant. It has access to Ocean Pky. Does anyone know what this is and how long it has been out of use?
    The law does not pretend to punish everything that is dishonest. That would seriously interfere with business.~Clarence Darrow.~

Quote Originally Posted by BKS View Post

This site is approx. 5 miles from Gilgo. It looks like an abandoned recycle plant. It has access to Ocean Pky. Does anyone know what this is and how long it has been out of use?
    post the map link please.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleChris View Post
    All those areas are ghost towns on the weekend. Look over by Heartland like LINative said...That place is creepy on the weekend.
    Yup, that's the kind of place I'm looking for. He wouldn't make an abandoned plant or something like that his kill site. He needs a little time and privacy without the possibility of the next homeless coming through a window. And the place would also include the hiding spot for the souvenirs.

I carry a .50 caliber desert eagle.

I weigh 220 Lbs.

Please, let him come for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BKS View Post

I do believe that what you are referring to is the storage/work area for the Jones Beach ground crew. This area has been thoroughly searched because it is where they found Jane Doe #8 (bag of bones) on April 11th, 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by LINative13 View Post
    I carry a .50 caliber desert eagle.

I weigh 220 Lbs.

Please, let him come for me.
    Fine by me. I have some pounds more and the smaller caliber (9mm), just don't expect him to come fair and square from the front. We're looking for a little storage or workshop, maybe about double the size of a garage, maybe a bit bigger. There would be a little company sign with his name (of course, real name, not "LISK") on the door, but no office, no business time.
    If a car is standing outside, it is either an American made pickup in a normal color (as in no bis special paints or such, not especially unobtrusive either, just the usual standard black or reds you get without extra paying) or an older sedan type, probably also American made, no luxury model, midsize in a very normal, no-extra cost color, about 4-8 years old. Both vehicles would be well cared for, even since the truck is used in construction, it would have a few dents or scratches.
    There will be only one person working there and often, the place is just closed. Windows to the front will be probably shuttered or blocked by some folio. I don't think, he would use burlap for that. If you see someone, he is male and around thirty, maybe thirty-four in the meantime. My bet would be black, but there are other theories as well, so don't rely too much on that point.
    Just, if you feel the need for hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaslug44 View Post
    I do believe that what you are referring to is the storage/work area for the Jones Beach ground crew. This area has been thoroughly searched because it is where they found Jane Doe #8 (bag of bones) on April 11th, 2011.
    It would be logical to think that area has been thoroughly searched. LE doesn't appear to be agressively looking for the SK or more bodies, so forgive me for speculating. I wonder if it has been searched and if all employees past and present have been questioned as possible witnesses.
    Thank you for helping.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast