812 users online (135 members and 677 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: What happened to Lisa Irwin?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

still not enough evidence provided by LE to villainize the parents IMHO
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post

still not enough evidence provided by LE to villainize the parents IMHO
    The parents did their own self-villainization. They are so obviously guilty that it's not even a question to the majority of people who have watched this case from its inception.
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

The parents actions lead me to believe that Lisa is dead and they are responsible.

Im still on the fence because the parents have been so shady and unresponsive as to what happened and that leads me to believe that they are guilty or hiding something in some way. Not the normal behaviour of desperation to know where their child is and it almost appears, it's more important to not incriminate themselves than to use all the resources available, the media, LE etc to keep this alive until they know what happened to Lisa. On the other hand, my hinky meter is telling me this guy did have Lisa in his arms that night. My final conclusion would be the parents are covering for some reason and this child was taken to be sold. Call me crazy, I think this baby is still alive.
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

After all this time I really have no clue what happened to little Lisa. So Im on the fence and praying that someday this case will be solved or at least hope more information will come to light.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

What do I think happened to Lisa Irwin? I think she was killed either accidentally or in a rage and unfortunately was put in the river never to be seen again. That is what I think happened and I think Deborah will have to live with this for the rest of her life. She can think she will be able to go on with her life and forget what she did, but I think it will haunt her and eventually she will just crack, and it will not be pretty...of course, JMHO
    Justice for HaLeigh

I guess her mother got away with murdering her. . .

I think Lisa was given an OD of cold medication and died in her crib sometime fairly early that evening.

I think Deb was drunk and didn't bother to check on her until much later, probably assuming she had given her enough cold meds to knock her out and keep her quiet during "adult time".

By the time Deb actually got around to checking on Lisa, she was cold in her crib. Drunken Deb panicked, grabbed the baby up, took her into Deb's bedroom, fell onto the floor and tried to resuscitate her but it was obviously too late.

As for who took Lisa's body out of the house to dispose of her, and how much Jeremy knows/participated; I dunno. Perhaps he was the one to discover Lisa's body when he got home and was the one to bring her into the bedroom to confront a passed out Deb, or perhaps Deb has never copped to accidentally killing Lisa and even tho Jeremy suspects, he doesn't know for sure.

The cell phone situation and the phones going missing and the number that LE found on the phone is extremely WEIRD. If the mother killed Lisa or if it was an accident, the only thing that cell phone would mean is that they were trying to cover it up to make it look like something it wasn't. So either it was in fact a cover-up and Deb had someone take Lisa to the river since there was a citing of the guy running with a child in his arms and eye witnesses who saw it. Or, someone knew Deb was a drunk and didn't really pay all that much attention to her baby and he wanted the child for whatever reason and he struck while the iron was hot. I hate to say this but there are way too many cases where children, even babies are taken to go on the black market for either desperate people who cant conceive or child rings. Unfortunately, it would be a better plan to allow unwanted or uncared for children to be cared for by people who want them without going through crazy amounts of hurdles because as long as these people can make money for black marketing children, the more this will go on.
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

I dont trust DB, she knows what happened imo

where is she

Last fall I went to the dollar general store with my grand-daughter (2)...as I am checking out...there is baby Lisa's mom and the boys right in front of me. My grand daughter is throwing a fit cuz she wants candy blah blah blah..and that is just what she does... Deborah never once looked at me or my grand daughter to see if that was could be her child how do you not look at a child throwing a tantrum right behind you? That's when I knew this innocient child was no longer with us.
    This is just my opinion.

lisa

And when I posted this story on fb "lisa irwin updates" I was attack...people saying I was hiding something....and the police should check me out! I got scared. I jst want her found.
    This is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by partyuv5 View Post
    Last fall I went to the dollar general store with my grand-daughter (2)...as I am checking out...there is baby Lisa's mom and the boys right in front of me. My grand daughter is throwing a fit cuz she wants candy blah blah blah..and that is just what she does... Deborah never once looked at me or my grand daughter to see if that was could be her child how do you not look at a child throwing a tantrum right behind you? That's when I knew this innocient child was no longer with us.
    Just curious, have you been verified on WS as a local?
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

You think she wuld be checking out every child. But then again, why bother!

And when I posted this story on fb "lisa irwin updates" I was attack...people saying I was hiding something....and the police should check me out! I got scared. I jst want her found.
    People attacking you on FB, really. Gosh, I wonder who!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast